View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Home from the hunt with an aching cunt (For Kairi) 

Post Re: Home from the hunt with an aching cunt (For Kairi)
I watched Tian cross above me and reached out for a second to caress her cheek. My eyes must of been glistening as bright as the moon outside the window, because my heart had so much life at seeing my beautiful Tian. She lowered herself against me sending my hormones into a fit. I wanted so bad to feel her against me, he beautiful breasts against my body and her lips everywhere and anywhere.

Tian now lay between my legs, with her beautiful brown hair, her lovely blue eyes and the smile that could make the darkest room full of light. I wanted to feel her so badly.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Tian took the girl's quivering cunt as a green light, her hormones and emotional want taking over her body. She plunged her tongue deep into Kairi's warm folds, her soft member lapping at her lover's moistening pussy. Tian could feel her own cunt whetting with its own want, but she knew that this was Kairi's moment. She had to make up for not being there for Kairi for nearly a month. And this was one of the few ways she could think of at the moment. The cold that had plagued her body merely minutes ago was gone, replaced with a passionate heat that rippled through her soul. She had nothing on her mind, she was thinking of nothing but pleasuring her love and how much she loved her. She let out muffled moans into Kairi's folds. She lapped up a mouthful of her warm love juices and pulled her head up, a strand of saliva linking her lower lip to Kairi's womanhood. Tian gave her a soft smile and returned to lapping at the girl's nether lips.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:37 pm

Without a hesitation, Tian began licking my dripping wet vagina. I closed my eyes moaning out in pleasure. I instictivly grabbed my breasts and began caressing them in rythm to her laps. I started teasing one of my nipples while moving my other hand to rub the top of my clit. It felt so amazing, my moans started becoming louder.

Tian stopped for a brief second, and I was able to catch my breath. She started licking my pussy lips again and I felt like I wanted to erupt. I reached down to her and pulled her up to my face and began kissing her lips, tasting my own juices. I slid my hand down her body and began teasing her clit with my finger. I kissed her deeper sliding my tongue in her mouth.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

This is what a relatonship should be, Tian thought to herself. She gave herself to Kairi and Kairi did likewise. A give and take relationship was an amazing thing to have and achieving it with Kairi meant a great deal to Tian. She felt Kairi start to take control of the situation, pulling her up and starting to dance with her tongue. She then felt a feeling she had craved for weeks, Kairi's soft, tender fingers rubbing against her intimate regions. The joyous pleasures she felt at being reunited with her lover and the erotic sensations rippling through her sweating body and lubricating cunt combined together to form a feeling of unmeasurable happiness.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:27 am

Tian had done so much already for me, it was only fair that I give back too. I rolled her over so she was on her back against the soft mattresses. I kissed her lips one more time, then began to trail down her chin, across her neck biting it lightly for a second, working my way down her chest giving each nipple a new glisten from my own lips, and down her stomache.

I kissed just above her belly button and trailed my tongue down to her beautiful clit. I began kissing the insides of her thighs, working my mouth close and closer, as an attempt to tease. I finally found her wamr delicacy and began using my fingers to tease her, as I liked the top of her clit. First, I inserted one finger into her pussy, moving it in and out lightly, then I started adding more fingers, moving them around inside of her causing my own self to moan out in joy of her juices. She tasted so good.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

Each one of her kisses felt like a pang of pleasure onto my skin, radiating joy around it. And it seemed like the ecstasy from the kisses began to pool down just below my stomach, inside what felt like my womb. Then her lips found my tender nipples, both growing and erecting inside of her mouth from the attention they received. Tian moaned loudly this time, less and less self control muffling her sounds of ecstasy.

Then Kairi's loving lips moved down her body, inevitably finding the valley between her thighs. Tian shuddered with each kiss delivered to her thighs, her clean-shaven skin pinging in joy. Then she threw her head back, arched her back and drove her feet into the mattress, moaning in pleasure in rhythm with Kairi's lapping. Her hand began to squeeze and pull on her own breast, the inevitable surge of ecstasy filling Tian before the inevitable orgasm. Her womb convulged, her pussy twitched slightly and a wave of sex juice shot out, lapping up against Kairi's tongue and lubricating her fingers. Tian fell onto the bed, panting heavily. She had had no idea just how close she really had been. Tian's mind was turned off, her pleasure receptors demanding all of her attention.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:03 pm

Even after Tian had climaxed, I didn't stop. I was ready to throw her over the edge a few times. I took my own hand and began moving it down my body, teasing my breasts a little bit, even squeezing my own nipple lightly. I continued feeling my own sleek, slim body as my hand finally reached my clit. I began moving my finger in a circle over it, getting really turned on as I continued licking her vagina. I started moaning a bit into her wet lips, and used my other hand to help me at the same as I was licking her.

I soon began to feel myself getting to an extreme high rate of pleasure, but I didn't let it stop me from doing what I was. I moved my fingers down and began pumping them into my pussy almost screaming out of ecstasy. It felt so good, and her juices tasted amazing.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

As the stunning, gasping moans left Tian's mouth she swiftly began to feel ecstasy build within her once more. Her slide down the spiral of joyous pleasures and erotic happiness was at an end, and with Kairi's help she was already on her way back to the top of the ride to take the plunge again. Finally reaching out of the sexual haze she was in, Tian finally slowed her gasping and gently pushed Kairi's mouth away from her dripping cunt. "Kairi, my love, your tongue can make the sweetest words and the most wonderful voice I've ever heard, but it can also bring me pleasures that none other can." Tian leaned down and kissed her lover's forehead, twinges of pleasure rippling through her as she began to grind her aroused cunt against her thighs. Seeing Kairi finger herself underneath her bodily weight gave Tian's pleasure-wracked brain a thought. She helped pull Kairi on top of the bed. Tian turned herself around and pulled Kairi on top of herself, the young woman's legs parting in front of her face to reveal a rosy mound just waiting to be pleased. Tian parted her own legs, allowing Kairi the same view. She thought quietly Dig in, my love. just as she plunged her tongue deep into Kairi's sex hole.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:40 am

Her voice hit me hard and it sounded like angels. She turned around and pulled me down to her and I could feel her tongue diving into my pussy. I moaned out in pleasure and began my own descent sliding my tongue down into her shaven lips. I slid my finger in a circle on her clit to add to her pleasure and continued working my tongue in her love mound. I used my free hand to touch my breast as I felt my own climax on the verge. To much more of this and I was going to blow.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:09 am
Profile YIM WWW

Tian could almost feel how close Kairi was to climaxing, and it coexed her on, to concentrate her curious and enthusiastic tongue on the lower portion of Kairi's mound, the hood covering her now swollen clit leaning away from it due to gravity, revealing the little pink nub. Tian began to exclusively suckle on the nub, playfully nipping at it with her teeth softly enough so some sort of pain was registered, but not too much to hurt the girl. Due to her earlier climax, her womanhood had been left even more sensitive then before, and she found her own orgasm fast approaching a second time. If they could time this right, they'd both blow at the same time. How... Romantic... Tian hazily thought to herself.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:47 am

Her lips felt so good, I didn't want to wait to much longer. I began playing with her clit again her my finger playing a little hard this time. I wanted her to cum again for me. I lept licking at her insides that still filled my mouth with an amazing taste. I finally couldnt hold it any longer and I had to cum. There was no stopping my orgasm now.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Her lips felt so good, I didn't want to wait to much longer. I began playing with her clit again her my finger playing a little hard this time. I wanted her to cum again for me. I lept licking at her insides that still filled my mouth with an amazing taste. I finally couldnt hold it any longer and I had to cum. There was no stopping my orgasm now.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The pleasures of release were phenomenal, Tian felt both her own and Kairi's pussies clench around their respective tongues and fingers, orgasmatic juices flowing forth. Tian's orgasm had come just in the nick of time, as Kairi came at the same time. Tian planted her lips onto Kairi's cunt, lapping at the sex juice that poured out of her sex-well. Every drop that manage to avoid Tian's thirsty tongue dropped plaintively between her golden cleavage, pooling in the deep valley between her breasts. Then her orgasm hit in full force and Tian's head fell back, laying against the mattress below her. She started to moan and pant as her orgasmatic juices splurted out of her nether lips, but because her tongue was no longer lapping up Kairi's pleasure juices they began to pour down onto her face, covering her feminine visage in vaginal excretions. "Oh... Oh god... Kairi... NGH! You're... Gah... Wonderful..." Her eyes were closed, her chest was rising up and down as she panted heavily, trying to catch her breath. Tian was in some sort of sexual, lesbian heaven.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Tian finally climaxed again, this time with a bigger orgasm then before. I quickly began licking up her juices that now began to run down her leg. After everything was cleaned up, I finally get off of her and turn around to kiss her lips passionately. I rested my head on her beautiful lucious mounds and put my leg between hers. I could feel her vagina warm against my thigh. I rubbed her breasts gently beneath my finger tips, closing my eyes.

Te Amo Mi Amor! I hugged closely to Tian and just laid there feeling her body against mine.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:03 am
Profile YIM WWW

Every prod, stroke and rub sent tingles up Tian's spine, Kairi's warm skin, delicate fingers and luscious breasts serving to further pleasure Tian's sensitive skin. Every slight movement would bring a lash of erotic pleasure across her skin, her pleasure receptors flaring to an impossibly sensitive level. Tian was still dripping from her overactive cunt, her pussy clenching blindly. Tian's lips planted onto Kairi's, giving her a long lasting and passionate kiss that sent a blossom of heat flowing through Tian's body. She pulled away finally, her breathing heavy and laboured.
"Maybe... Maybe we should take a rest... My love... I'm tired..."

Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next