View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Mana Mana (for Clarice and Kanoe) 

Post Re: Mana Mana (for Clarice and Kanoe)
So... Weak...

Violett's head swam as she lay on the floor, straining her ears to the faraway sound.

Their voices were so distant, but so beautiful... The two witches seemed like angels to her at that moment...

And like the angels did, she was sure they'd walk right past her without ever knowing.

One of the voices seemed to be close... Close enough to reach.

With the last of her strength, she wrapped her trembling hands around what she hoped was an ankle, losing consciousness before she could find out if she'd guessed right.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:46 am

She squeaks at feeling something wrap itself around her ankle, jumping slightly before desks are unfrotunatly pushed ovver on their sides, causing a massive sound of crashes. She flinches an looks down to see it was 'the little one' as Kanoe had described her.

Unconscious... of course. Sighing to herself, she slowly get the small woman out of her mess and carries her as a bride, feeling her way around until she felt she was at the end of desk lines.

"Kanoe, I got her. Can you call out to me so I can find you?"

Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:16 am

"Yes, I'm over here Claire," She calls out, "We best hurry, I would rather not have to explain all this to one of the teachers."

The witch would rather not bond with Claire's friend in a place like the basement. If they can just get out of the room and get some distance, they should be ok. But seems Clarice was right about the little woman. Violett was able to channel her own spells. This could help reveal how people grow from scratch with an actual tutor present.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:20 am

Violett, for the moment, had nothing to say, as she was unconcsious. Her body was busy being dead weight, and her brain was busy with a dream involving her being naked except for a wizard's hat and trying to deal with an army of brooms.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:00 am

"I'm coming... this girl is practically dead weight," Claire calls out, seeing the outline of Kanoe's body and follows, desperatly trying to avoid any chairs and desks.

The fog was dying down... she could only sigh withr elief, and annoyance. The girl was going to get the three of them in trouble. Coming before her lover, she lifts the girl in arms up a tad in a shurgging fashion.

"Clumsy here must've knocked herself out. Let's get out here. I don't even want to see a teacher, let alone explain this nonsense to one."

Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:00 am

Kanoe sighs and shakes her head. Dead weight huh? Well this girl did manage to cast a impressive spell. Perhaps Violett could grow to be of some use to them both in the future. The witch opens the door for Claire, taking a peek outside to ensure no one else was in the hall. Some of the purple smoke gently rolls out into the hall as the two of them step out.

"Well, she is a strange girl but has potential I suppose," She says softly, "Assuming she does not freak out everytime she sees me."

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:07 am

Violett remained motionless... Sometimes she talked in her sleep before, but this wasn't sleep. It was closer to a coma, or possibly some form of temporary death. Her body was limp and lifeless, and, had she been able to observe it, she would have been amazed that Clarice could lift her.

But all she could do at the moment was breathe.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:25 am

Growling in frustration, she lugs the student in her arms out of the fog filtered room toa ctually being able to see what's infront of her face. She blows a few bangs from her forehead. The girl was heavier then she looks, her stamina for carrying such dead weight made her wodner if she wasn't just trying to make herself heavy to burden her more.

"I can't help you with Violett being scared of you... but I do want to know what the heck am I suppossed to do with her? The girl's heavy here."

Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:17 am

The witch shrugs slightly. They did not have many options at the moment. Getting away from the mist filled classroom was obvious but where to go from there is questionable. They were already late for their classes and it was better not to get in any further trouble. She did not want to go to class anyway.

"We can either take her back to our room or leave her at the nurse's office," She answers, "I'm not in the mood to deal with teachers at the moment. What ever spell that girl cast seemed to knock her right out though."

Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:07 pm

Violett didn't even twitch at this remark, her eyes not flutttering at all. If it weren't for her slow, steady breathing, she'd be easily mistaken for dead.

(It's probably counterproductive for me to keep on posting while my character is unconscious... If it's okay, I think you two should blaze n ahead without me... We'll get to wake-up time faster that way. ^_^; Anyhow, I'll still be reading the thread, I just... Can't think of a good way to be interesting while I'm essentially a prop.)

Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:53 am

"I don't trust the nurse's office," she says simply, throwing Violett a few inches up to get a better grip on her. It wasn't really about being protective of Violett, but the fact she herself had been caught... by the nurse left deep scarrs to not ever let anyone be in there again if she could help it.

"I think our dorm is the safest place to be. A girl knocked out is easy prey for who knows what lurking around the school," she suggests, looking to Kanoe to see if it was alright... or maybe help her carry the dead weight since it was a long trip from point A to point B.

((Wake up soon, though. xD))

Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:45 pm

"I suppose there is no other choice," She says softly, "Hopefully the girl will wake up soon, I rather not have to carry dead weight all the way to the dorms."

Kanoe sighs as she walks over to Clarice. This was going to look bad if someone saw this. The witch takes a hold of Violett and helps Claire carry the young woman out of Shokushu. She was already dreading this. The girl will make this trip seem even longer than it already is.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:32 pm

"Agreed," she says simply and starts their weary trek to their dormroom. As far as her shallow self was, Claire wouldn't mind so much dropping the girl right then and there when they got to the steps. But of course her consciounse would gnaw at her until she came back and dragged the girl upstairs. She'd rather do it now.

She could honestly not care at all when girls stopped and stared at them as they amde their way up. Most of the time she would shoot them a cold glare to reduce the staes, at least until she couldn't see them anymore.

"This is garbage," she grummbles, gesturing towards having to do such a task. Kanoe had upper body to carry while she carried the lower half. She suggested it incase Violett decided to wake up... since she apparently didn't like seeing her love, it would be best to wake up to her face.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:25 am

"She's your friend, love," She smiles faintly.

If this was the sort of troublesome things one had to deal when with friends, the witch was glad she did not have many. For such a small girl, this woman really was a burden. This better not become a day to day thing everytime Violett sees her face.

The distance they walked felt like it doubled while carrying this dead weight around. Kanoe lets out a sigh of relief when they finally reached the door. Holding Violett's upper body, she simple held the woman while she waits for Claire to open the door and get out of sight.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:38 am

"And your the one that keeps scaring her my dear," she retorts back with a playful smile.

Seeing their dorm had never made Claire so happy to see. Sighing with relief while still holding her legs, she awkwardly opens the door with her key and begins to lead in a straight pattern inside. She stops upon seeing a woman who seemed frozen at the sight of what they were doing. She found herself unable to not glare and allow her hair to flare from the mana building within her.

"Gotta a problem?" she asks coldly, the girl seems to make haste out of the hallway to the stairs. Her cold facade quickly drops and she busies herself with helping lead Kanoe into the dorm. She usually would pretend to be someone wicked to make people leave her alone. It worked quite a few times, but apparently Kanoe saw through it or they wouldn't be together.

Gently pushing the girl onto her bed, she flops down on the chair, sighing to catch her rbeath in a decent manner.

[color=#FF4000]"What an annoyance this has been. But at least we can relax now."color]

Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next