View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Amara Hanu. 

Post Amara Hanu.
Name: Amara Hanu
Place of Birth: Brazil (Indigenous regions)
Hair Color: Pale blonde, naturally loosely curled, with tips brushing just short of her shoulders.
Eye Color: Crystalline blue.
Ethnicity: Latin American
Skin Tone: Soft almond hue, from living life under the unforgiving Brazilian sun.
Pubic Hair: Minimum, kept neatly trimmed.
Distinguishing features: Her lucid cerulean colored eyes.
Height: Five foot five.
Weight: One hundred and twenty three pounds.
Bust: 34 B-cup.
Waist: About 25.
Hips: About 38 (She does have those Brazilian genes, after all).

Background:
Life for Amara Hanu has always been interwoven with strands of vibrant simplicity, and kept a great enigma by the young woman herself. Amara is cognizant of her life prior to Shokushu, yet remains to herself and does not reveal her tribulations to anyone. What is known – by professors and N.I.C.E – are her origins in the sultry jungles of Brazil. Her family remained secluded from modern life, adopting the indigenous ways of life. The Hanu tribe took the earth, feeding from her seedlings, and giving back what they could to their beloved provider. Sometime around Amara’s fifteenth birthday, the Hanu tribe was forcibly relocated. Anthropologist had interrupted their lifestyle, collected their pagan ruins and shipped them to a strange and foreign country. Culture shock was inevitable, and Amara was submerged into the shockingly gelid melding pot cultures. Without much question, she was enrolled in Shokushu. It is unknown as to why Amara did not resist the uprooting, or shipment of her family, though it can be speculated that N.I.C.E labs has some involvement…

Nonetheless, the curvaceous Latina indulges in her collegiate courses, living her life almost...habitually, without verbal qualms to her past. In her spare time, which is plentiful, Amara tends to some of the smaller surrounding gardens around the school.

Perhaps, through careful observation, more of her past will expose itself along the way.

Personality:
The usual vexation can be cured with the wave of a hand, but as far as deeper inner issues, Amara prefers to keep her silence. She captures all her qualms inside herself and, essentially, lets all her problems fester into something caliginous.

Once Amara has committed to something, she says committed, one hundred percent to the best of her ability. Whether it is her duty as a student, or something as personal as maintaining her friendships, she gives it her all. This, in some cases, could be one of her weaker traits, too. She is vigilant in her mission to remain in good standing. She will continuously add portions to her plate, despite being overwhelmed, to benefit others. If romantically engaged, she may even dive into some fetishes of her lover, given that it pleases him, and boost her esteem along the way.

Virgin: No, but hasn’t engaged in sex in several years.
Piercing or Tattoos: Amara has two piercing on each ear and no tattoos.
Language: Portuguese, heavily accented English.
Likes: As a simplistic naturalist, Amara enjoys aligning herself with nature. Hiking, fishing, sun bathing, and gardening are all favorite pastimes of this South American, and it would not be unusual for her to see her walking barefoot on school grounds. She has a great disdain for technology, and having lived a large part of her life in the jungles of South America, she is unfamiliar with many technological devices. Her ability to learn, however, should not be mistaken for ignorance. Amara is a brilliant student, regardless of her dysfunctions with modern technology.
Activities: Heh I'm going to keep this to myself if you don't like it... well I don't think I have to tell you again.
Miscellaneous: Hanu is a third year student majoring in Ecology, with a concentration in Tropical Studies. She is well versed in plant and animal life, and has a strong sense of justice attached to the planet. She is ardent about the treatment of the environment, and will vocalize her protest to anyone seen disrespecting it.

Previously, when still situated in her native jungles, Amara learned a bit of a hunters instinct. She is no where as lithe and formidable as the actual hunters in her tribe, but by no means is she helpless. If stranded, or in a situation that calls for survival, the native Brazilian can analyze her surroundings and lead herself to water, edible vegetation, or even capture a small animal.

Magic: N/A; she does, however, have a natural affinity for nature.

*Edits are listed in this color. I will only be editing for a day or so, so don't expect my character to suddenly change in the middle of the rp.

Last edited by Amara on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:31 am

Post Re: Amara Hanu.
Welcome. Amara's a well thought out and interseting character. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:16 am

Again I'd like to welcome you officially here! I read over your profile and it is very unique and wonderful to have a student with such a deep bond for the Earth. The only issue I can see with your character creation is that it seems as though you reffered to Shokushu as 'High School' although I could be mistaken. Shokushu is actually a University ^^;

Beautiful character, can't wait to meet her!

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:18 am
Profile YIM

Thanks, guys :) And I was under the assumption is was a high school? No matter, I simply referred to it by name. Thanks for pointing it out, thought.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:59 pm

Definitely a well done character. Very in-tune with the earth, I'm glad to see someone finally taking up a not very common race!

Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Welcome. If you don't mind tangling with a girl who is more acquainted with modern conveniences, we can set something up. Perhaps a Commons thread where we *ahem* Water the garden?

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:43 pm
Profile YIM

Greetings .
If you like we could rp ok?

Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]