View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Asking for it (carryover from old boards) 

Post Asking for it (carryover from old boards)
(I'll separate posts with ####)
A flash of lighting and a crash of thunder woke Reika up that night. She lay there in her bed naked save for the blankets and a few strands of her hair that had managed to fall across her chest as she slept for a moment or two, claming herself down. Just as she prepared to turn over and go back to sleep, she heard it.

Rain.

It began to fall at all at once, going from nothing to a downpour in seconds. The sound it hitting the roof, the window, brought Reika to full wakefulness, and she sat up in bed. The wind howled, beating the steady downpour against her window in with rhythmic regularity. Reika found her own breathe rate speed up inn time with that rhythm, her blood singing in her ears.

"Reika wonders what the beach looks like now," she whispered to herself, but already her voice was growing thick with arousal. Next thing she knew she was swinging her legs out of the bed, padding across the floor with her bare feet, not wanting to wake her roomate. She paused by her closet just long enough to grab something to wear blindly, and was out the door in a flash, her hair trailing behind her like a tail of a comet.

It turned out she had grabbed her one of her spared gym uniforms shirts, so it only covered her up to her waist. She was still pulling it on when she arrived at the front door to the dorms. She paused, trembling at the sight of the maelstrom before her; it looked like something out of a monsoon. All that water... everywhere...

Reika was out the door and out in it before she could change her mind.

She was soaked in no time as she ran and skipped merrily up and down the sidewalk of the campus. She was faintly aware she was giggling like a loon, definitely in one of her more manic phases, and not caring. There was brilliant flash of lightening over head, and she could see her shirt was completely transparent now; really she shouldn’t have bothered to put it on. Lost in the moment, she giggled again at the sight of herself and grabbed at her own breasts, savoring the wet squishing feeling as the soaked garment pressed and rubbed up against her.

With another bout of giggles, she ran off the beaten path into the woods even as the rain intensified. It was freezing, each drop was like an icicle to her exposed flesh, yet she could only feel herself growing hotter and hotter. Her giggles began full on laughter, her arousal growing with each barefoot fall into soggy earth. She wasn’t even looking where she was going anymore (and in truth, couldn’t really see since she left her glasses behind), and she didn’t care.

Her foot caught a branch and she tripped, landing face first in what felt like a large puddle. She shock of nearly breathing mouthful of water only gave her a moment pause; by the time she surfaced on her hands and knees and realized that she was crouched in a ditch that had become a fast moving gully of white water, her smile, and the distant crazy look in her eyes returned. She rolled over on her back, and allowed the rushing rain water to submerge her entire body, save for her head. Her left hand seized upon her sex, and her right grasped at her chest.

The water she loved so much had pretty much washed away all her common sense.

And still it rained.

########################

I sat against a large as I usually do when I sleep in the forest, my presence kept hidden by my magic, when it started raining. It's coming was swift, a mere drizzle that soon turned into a heavy downpour accompanied by the roaring lightning. The coldness of the rain didn't hinder my slumber, it was the force with which it hit me that impeded my rest.

With a sigh of resignation, I rose from my place against the tree to seek shelter when I detected someone coming. I assumed it was one of the many creatures inhabiting this island, thinking that no student in an optimum state of mind would be out here at this time, in this weather. I headed towards whatever it was without any magic to disguise me. I was surprised to find a girl, half naked, and almost entirely submerged in water, feeling herself up to boot.

She was quite the beauty from what I could see, long purple hair that reached her calves, slim figure, voluptuous legs, and a full bosom. Her visage combined with the fact she was pleasuring herself before me quckly caused my manhood to stiffen noticeably.

I approached her and knealed down, leaning forward to bring us face to face, "Who are you?" I asked with honest curiosity.

################

One moment Reika was eyes were glazed over in pleasure, not really looking at or seeing anything, the next her vision was filled by a shadowy face. Reika gasped in surprise, her fingers paused in their ministrations of her clit.

The darkness of the night and her own poor vision conspired to shield the true visage of the being before her, and she mistook the owner of the voice to me a faculty member or something similar. Her surprise was only temporary; the inertia of her own fetish for water overwhelming her shock at being discovered.

"Reika is Reika," she replied, a wanton smile playing at the corner of her lips. Her fingers resumed their caresses, even as the rain seared her flesh with their freezing heat and the gully funneled even more over her basically nude body. She looked up at the massive shadow before her. "And right now Reika is very, very horny, and her fingers can only do so much. Reika does not care who you are, she does not want to know your name or what you teach or why you are outside. All Reika cares about is if you take Reika in the rain. No strings attached."

As if to confirm her offer, Reika lifted her head to kiss the person's full on the lips, only dimly aware that something didn’t feel quite right...

################

Her answer was somewhat puzzling but I understood what she meant. The wanton smile she flashed me, and the proposition she offered piqued my interest far more than picking her brain. Clearly she could not make out my form in the darkness, else she wouldn't have thought me a faculty member and kissed me so. However, I'm not certain she would care if she did, given her current state.

I cradled her head in my hand and returned the kiss, pressing my lips to her's. Before long, I broke the kiss, "Ryujin is at your service, Reika," I said before releasing her to stand up. I untied my belt bringing my fully erect cock into view and hung my belt upon a branch. I returned to my knealing position and scooped her up, placing her upon my lap facing away from me. I attended her crotch with my left hand, pushing my ring and middle fingers into her sopping cunt. My right hand captured her right tit, cupping and squeezing the soft orb through the soaked shirt she wore.

###############

The sheer size of the shadow before her should have sent of warning bells, but Reika eyes were glued to the unmistakable outline of a cock; the biggest she had ever seen. But before she could focus on it further, she found herself literately swept o her feet and onto her new lovers lap. "Oooh!" she cried out, quite taken by his obvious strength and size. The rain poured of the smooth skin of his chest, funneling down Reika’s back even as her eyes widened at the impeding invasion she felt between her legs.

"A-ahhhhh!" she moaned aloud, feeling herself stench open and two fingers make their way inside her. Her back arched, and she spread her legs as far apat she could. His other hand began its squeezing on her right tit, and another load moan escaped her lips.

Her back ached as it was, she could look up at her lover's face, but still could not focus on it. Her reached up with one hand to pull it closer, and gave him another hungry kiss, as sloppy, rather desperate and un-lady-like one, her tongue invading his mouth like she owned it. All the while her body writhed and twitched on his lap.

“More…”

##################

I growled as she pulled me into another kiss and pushed her tongue in my mouth. I licked my lips hungrily when she finally broke the kiss; she was very aggressive, and it spurred me on. I pulled my fingers out almost entirely and pushed them back in all the way to the knuckle inside her, beginning a slow but strong rythm. My other hand expertly worked her perky tit, pinching, twisting, and tugging the turgid nipple at it's center.

I slide my tongue out to lick at the base of her neck. Slowly dragging the slimy muscle across her flesh before I slid it between her ample cleavage. From there I encircled her left breast, slowly spiraling around it, encompassing it until the tip reached the rigid bud. I teased her stiff teat remorselessly, flicking it back and forth constantly until I drew my tongue back into my mouth.

Now it was my turn to kiss her. I brought my lips to hers in a kiss as hungry as the one she gave me. I Growled lightly as I held the kiss, inserting my tongue and wraping it around her's.

#######################

Reika cried out with every thrust of the invading fingers, never before more certain she would be split open, and never caring any less. The way her lover manhandled her breasts, so rough and uncaring like they were his possession to abuse as he will, made every terrible pinch, squeeze, etc send as bolt of pleasure straight to her pussy. She felt her eyes roll back in her head, even as the inescapable pressure of a building orgasm began to swell between her legs...

The she felt his tongue on her cheek, and she laughed a crazy, lust-filled laugh... but the tongue didn’t stop there. down it went to her chin... the base of her neck....

This wasn’t right... but it was so hard to think with the rain poring off their bodies and his fingers bottoming her out. "W-wait," she said feebly, and even that was lost to the rushing waters and thunder.

Coated in slime, slipping over her rains soaked skin, the tongue continued its trek btween her breast. Reika watched in encircle her left breast beneath her soaked shirt without really seeing it... what was happening didn’t compute, it was...

By then the tongue had completely warped around her tit and was quizzing it as maddingly as it flicked her nipple. The action tore another passionate moan form her lips, and her questions soon vanished. By the time her lovers tongue withdrew, she found herself missing it...

But she needn’t have worried, for soon it was in her mouth, filling it like nothing ever had before. Her eyes snapped open and she looked up and she began to cuk on the invading appendage like it was cock, even as her free hand found purchase on her own clit, augmenting the thrusting fingers.

Then there was a flash of lighting, and she finally saw his -- its face.

Reika screamed in horror and alarm, the sound muffled by the creature tongue... but she didn’t stop fingering her clit and thrusting her hips to meets it fingers...

##################

The flash of lightning did not go unnoticed by me as I manipulated Reika's voluptuous body... or the scream I felt around my tongue. So she saw my face... So she knew I wasn't human... So she didn't try to break free from my grip or stop jerking her hips to meet my fingers. Given her continued efforts to get herself off, I had to wonder if she only screamed out of surprise in discovering that her partner was not human.

I let her perky tit go and slid my hand to her flat stomach and up under the soaked shirt she wore. No longer hindered by the wet garment I cupped the fleshy hill in a firm grip and squeeze it roughly. I recapture the hard nub between thumb and finger, and resume tweaking the stiff teat.

I give one last deep thrust into her sopping cunt before I pull my fingers out, only the add my index finger to the mix. Now pumping three fingers into her wet slit, I quicken the pace, sliding my hand in and out faster and harder. Juices poured out of her hot tunnel to mix with the cold rain still pounding down on the two of us.

Reluctantly, I withdrew my tongue from her sucking mouth and broke the kiss. I decided that now would be the moment of truth. Looking down deeply into those soft, violet orbs, I asked her, "Something wrong, Reika?"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:56 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]