View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Mana Mana (for Clarice and Kanoe) 

Post Re: Mana Mana (for Clarice and Kanoe)
"Gnnrrr..." Violett groaned, squirming a little as she was set down. Her eyes had begun to flutter, but she remained innert for a bit...

"I'm sorry, Kari... Kari? KARI!"

She twitched...

"What? No... You're not Kari!"

Then squirmed...

"No... Please, no.... No, please... Stop... Please stop!"

Then thrashed...

"No! NO! Get away from me!"

Before finally bolting upright, awaking with a loud, eardrum-piercing shriek of pure terror, covered in sweat.

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:29 am

It was good to finally have the dead weight laid down on the bed and the two women could rest. That is until the little woman decided to squirm and talk in her sleep. Kanoe's eyes narrow slightly as Violett tosses and turns from what seems to be a horrible nightmare.

The hideous screech coming from the little one sounded like one was taking a saw to a chalkboard. The witch's nails rake along the table as her hands close into fist. She had enough of this. Friend or not, this was becoming an incredible pain. Kanoe grabs a pillow and throws it directly at Violett's screaming face. Hopefully that will shut the crazy woman up. The witch lets out a long sigh as she stomps off to kitchen, not wishing to remain in the same room anymore.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:45 pm

Claire had her own method of when she first heard. The loud screech caught her compeltely off guard, nails dig into the table instead of raking across the wood, her own loud groan of pain erupted from ehr mouth until her love so caringly through a pillow at the woman's face.

When the girl stopped, shetwitchingly unlatched her nails from the table and falls limply over it in relief. Her ehad was throbbing from the incredible pitch, but she wasn't about to compliment the woman of her scream.

"I-I think... my ears bleeding..." she groans, still twitching in pain.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:17 am

Violett gasped and panted, chest heaving as her eyes darted arond the room, reality slowly returning to her...

Just in time for her to get hit in the face with a pillow, knocking her backwards from the force of the throw.

Her own attepts to remain sitting up and keep her balance, however, were what caused her to fall to the floor, yelping in pain and surprise as she tumbled from the bed, hitting her head on the chair and losing her glasses in the process.

"I... I... I'm really sorry," she whimpered as she felt around for her glasses. "I don't know what I did... B-but I really hope it wasn't too horrible, and.... Please don't kill me?"

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:37 am

The witch heard the little woman whimpering but she could care less for the moment. She began preparing tea to help calm her nerves and let the ringing in her ears pass. Nightmare or not that was a bit much. Kanoe was unsure how to even deal with Violett now. The girl was terrorfied of her and everything else in existence for that matter. Such a lack of self confidence and spine will make it difficult for that one to grow at all in anything not just magic.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:21 am

She grummbles softly and shakes her head in annoyance. She never realized how abosolutely... spineless Violett was. She was thinking along the lines of the same thing Kanoe was. Sitting up in her seat she looks to her in hopes she will calm down for once.

"No one's going to kill you, so just calm down. Kanoe isn't going to hurt you either but if you keep screaming... we'll get nothing done."

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:59 am

"I... I'm sorry... It was a nightmare. I didn't know I could do anything about talking in my sleep, and..."

Violett looked away, sighing softly.

"Just as a frame of reference... Let's say you had a dream... And in this dream Kanoe was trying to kill you... And only the forked tongue that lapped up your blood as she drove the knife in hinted that this wasn't the woman you loved... That something was inside her, making her do this to you... That's pretty much how that dream went. Is it still not okay that I screamed before I woke up?"

Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:10 am

Kanoe returns with a tray of green tea which she sets at the table. She was still rather annoyed about the whole situation. Sitting down, she takes a soft sip before finally speaking.

"Screaming is one thing then there is what you did," she says simply, "And you woke then you screamed dear unless you are adding sleep walking to your list of problems."

This little girl was proving to be more and more a nutcase by the moment. She was beginning to doubt Claire's choice for a potential. The girl had no control of even her own emotions. Perhaps that spell in the classroom was just a fluke.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:24 am

"You dor ealize you couldn't caused some bodily harm to yourself or us when you pulled that stunt right? The smoke could've been toxic and the fact you knocked yourself out only adds to the possible trauma you might've caused. Violett... Kanoe's not going to kill. And I'm not going to repeat myself again."

Sighing, she silently thanks Kanoe for the tea. Taking a sip of it politely, she sets it down and keeps her eyes closed, sighing in annoyance.

"The mroe you do this, the more your adding points against you. I never knew were so skitsfrantic or I wouldn't of bothered showing you any magic that could add to the problem. Your not emberrassing me... but you are making it seem like I have poor choice in potential," she explains, before her eyes open to her in a serious expression.

"I don't appreciate the fact that you were trying to escape me either. Why would I even try to help you if my spouse was going to kill you? Does that make any sense at all to you?"

Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:06 pm

Violett sighed, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, Clarice... I'm just a little jumpy right now... I kinda disappeared for a while, and I don't know where I was, how long I was gone, or what happened while I was there... Not like I wasn't a bit skittish before. If you meditate, that's probably the first thing I should learn."

Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:00 am

Kanoe sighs softly. A little jumpy? That girl did a blood curdling scream from some dream, ran terrorfied from both of them and filled an entire classroom with smoke. That is not jumpy, that is insane. The witch felt tired. This girl was absolutely hopeless. Violett needed a straitjacket not meditation.

She looks over at Claire for a moment before returning to her tea. Her lover seemed just as annoyed. The dark witch doubts her words would be listened to even if she spoke up. This was a matter for Claire and her little friend to settle.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:24 am

She listens to what the woman says and sighs. Dissapearing could only mean on of a hundred things on this island. There was no point in asking what happened less she bring up memories that make her scream... again.

She rubs the side of her face before standing up, and as she stands she looks to her with a raised brow.

"My meditation is to learn not to let this island get to me or forfeit my sanity."

It was a s simple as that. Meditating would make bad things go away, but only make you think harder on them, stewing in your juices basically. Clarice brings herself to at least putting out a tray of cookies to possibly calm Violett and Kanoe's nerve, herself too probably.

"Its not as if there's nothing to be afraid of here. We all know that. But you got to get a hold of yourself or who knows how far you'll fall in a sane measure. But then... without fear there can't be any courage. So your at least... halfway there."

That was about as close of a compliment she could give in her mindset. This had already turned into a slight disastor and the teacher that gave lessons to that classroom is probably not a very happy person either. Not that she cared, thankfully they weren't seen so there really wasn't any evidence.

"If you want relief from your jumpiness, your going to have to do it yourself. I can't force you to feel all happy and chipper in a snap. Try... thinking on bright side of things I guess. You at least pulled a spell off."

Which was a lie really. She could very well manipulate VIolett's emotions if she so desired. At least then she wouldn't be feeling or seeing that light blue frantic color vibrating off of her. But that may be... going to far.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:21 am

Violett smiled sheepishly, giggling a little.

"I did, didn't I? Granted, it was, kind of a debacle... But I got what I was trying for! Any idea why I was so weak afterwards, though?"

She looked away.

"You don't have to lie to me about the bravery stuff, though. I know I'm a coward."

Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:15 pm

Now the girl was cheerful again, how annoying. Kanoe brushes strands of hair back behind her shoulders before opening her tome and casually reading the rune covered pages. At the very least she could provide an answer to the woman's question.

"All magic requires mana to use," she says softly, "Mana is part of nearly eveything in existence. Even those who are unable to use magic have mana, just those who can tend to have a larger amount that can be spared for spells. Guess you can say it is our life force, channel too much and you will grow weaker as your body loses strength. Push beyond that and it can prove fatal."

Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Her eyes trail to the tome Kanoe had pulled out and shurgs her shoulders, not really having much input since Kanoe basically explained reality to the poor girl.

"Its as she says. I've had myself drained... three times... and it gets worse the more it happens. First time I was just too tired to even sleep, second was throbbing pain in my chest and stomach and third... I fainted for a days traight and didn't wake up till next morning. You did good for that little stunt I'll give you that, but you need to know your limitations quickly.

She sips ehr tea and eats a cookie before continuing...

"I don't lie over something so dangerous Violett. I will give seldom compliments... so you take them as it goes for what it is. So best tell me now... do you think you're ready for this? Or are you not ready in your mind that you can go forward?"

Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next