View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Boob Tube (Diana) 

Post The Boob Tube (Diana)
It was at this very moment that Emily realized something astounding; she hadn't watched a second of TV since arriving on campus. A brief glimpse around her room reminded just how few televisions she had. In this case, none at all. After a bit of pondering, she remembered that the common room had a nice big TV, and that she had never bothered turning it on/pay any attention to it whatsoever.

Emily was also feeling somewhat lonely. Both she and her roommate had been so busy recently that they hardly saw each other. Emily's workload was finally letting up enough that she had enough free time to remember that she could be staring at a TV. It seemed, also, that whenever she went to the common room, she met some wonderful girl who she became fast friends with. Part of her was hoping that this would happen again.

She slipped on a soft white skirt that reached her knees and her favorite violet tanktop before heading out her door and towards the big TV.

I love being cute!

Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:34 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Boob Tube (Diana)
Diana had been sitting in the cafeteria, munching on her lunch in peace. She nibbled on her bread, scooped up a bit of rice, munched on a piece of barbecued pork and sipped from a cup of green tea. She decided to have a more Chinese-typical meal today. But she soon grew bored as she was the only one in the caf. She had no idea where everyone else, but the place was more or less deserted. And she was bored and creeped out of her mind. So she took her tray with her and headed to the common room. Surely someone would be there, that place almost always had someone relaxing or chatting. Diana may be shy but she was definitely no loner. She had been one of the more popular girls at her school and she'd known it.

She entered the commons room, wearing a very tight and small green top that revealed both of her entire white arms and her flat stomach. Her belly button was like a little rivet in her stomach that was right above her tight short shorts. They were made out of denim and showed almost her entire legs, merely the top of her thighs hidden by the thick material. She stepped into the room, sat herself down on a comfortable couch and found out that once more she was alone. She sighed and turned on the television, not bothering to check any of the News channels, knowing that the Shokushu faculty had censored them. So she turned to the only thing that was partially interesting. A soap. Diana began to munch on her lunch once more and stared stupidly at the television screen.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:41 pm

The door to the common room slowly swung open, revealing a happy Emily humming a happy tune. Her not-so-acute senses managed to notice that the TV was already on. Lucky; now Emily didn't have to figure out how to work the thing. She more or less skipped over to the large couch front and center of the flickering screen and was about to plop herself down when she finally realized that there was someone there already! She lost her balance for a moment and waved her arms around a little until she steadied herself.

"Oh! Um... Haha! Hi!" She smiled and put on her cutest face possible. With any luck, the other girl wouldn't have noticed all that flailing. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks.

I love being cute!

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:20 am
Profile YIM

"Hey. Haven't seen you around, you new here?" Diana gave a friendly smile, her tray laying on her naked thighs. She put down the pair of chop sticks in one hand and held out her right hand for a friendly greeting. Her blue eyes were very bright, almost glowing due to the radiant light from the television still playing behind them. It was a beach scene, the main character's boyfriend swimming nude with her doctor's daughter. It was one of those confusing plots that were weaved into the show. But Diana's eyes were concentrated on the cute faced woman before her. Whoa, whoa, whoa, cute faced? Where did that come from?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:01 am

"Nope, I've been here for quite some time now! I do spend most of my time in class or studying... I've only gotten down here to the commons a couple of times!

Emily smiled warmly as she took the hand extended to her and shook it gently. Her long delicate fingers were warm to the touch. Though somewhat surprised to see someone here, Emily had indeed hoped to find someone to talk to. Her hazel eyes tracked subconsciously over the stranger's body, finding it somewhat more revealed than Emily usually considered modest. The nice half of her brain was saying 'Oh my, she's wearing clothes like that in public? How embarrassing!' On the other hand, the naughty half was saying 'Ooh! I like!' She quickly regained her composure.

"Um, do you mind if I sit?"

I love being cute!

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:39 am
Profile YIM

Diana had caught the shift in her eye and smiled to herself. She enjoyed the attention given to her body. This girl wasn't afraid to look at what she liked. Diana liked her. She nodded her head thoughtfully and went back to munching on her lunch and watching the television. "Go right ahead. I don't mind." She discreetly looked through the corner of her eye, returning the favor and examining the other girl's body. She noticed the woman's gigantic cleavage, her breasts were an entire cup larger then Diana's! But nonetheless, it seemed out of place with her well-formed body. And her face, that adorable little face. Diana just wanted to reach out and pinch her cheeks. But the problem was, she wasn't sure which ones. Ignoring the implied sexual push, Diana concentrated on the soap. There was a sex scene between the doctor and the main character.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:08 pm

She sat happily next to the girl. She only half noticed the other girl looking her over, so she didn't really think to react. She adjusted her tanktop, hiding her cleavage from view. How did the front get pulled down like that anyway? She didn't think her breasts where 'huge', but she thought that by comparison the other girl probably had far less hassle than Emily did.

"I'm Emily, by the way" She smiled warmly at the cutie next to her. Every girl at this school was cute. This encounter, however, proved that some were particularly so.

I love being cute!

Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:28 pm
Profile YIM

Between munching on her food and watching television, Diana heard the girl talk to her. She swallowed the food in her mouth a little too early so she could reply with an empty mouth and began to choke slightly. She patted her chest several times, before finally swallowing the large piece of barbecued pork. Diana sighed and took a sip from her tea, calming herself down. "Sorry you had to see that hysterical little number... My name is Diana. These soap operas are so repetitive. Don't you think?" She glanced back up at the television and sighed softly. She shook her head and flicked the channel, trying to find something, anything interesting. She found a commercial about a new line of bras.

A girl walked behind the two women and bumped Diana just as she turned to say something to Emily, distracted by the naked breasts that were just about to be hugged by a tight bra. Her lips made contact with Emily's and her eyes widened suddenly in surprise. The other girl quickly apologized and walked off. Diana realized that she had lingered too long, far too long for it to be merely shock. She pushed herself off the girl, her hands brushing against the girl's impressive cleavage as she straightened to herself. "I... I... I'm sorry, I..." She found herself stuttering at the sudden awkwardness of the situation. What was happening to her?

Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:47 am

Emily was just about to make a witty comment about the soap operas, as she really didn't like the genre at all, when she heard footsteps behind her. These were followed by a quiet *bump* sound, so she thought it wise to turn and investigate. About halfway through the head-turning process, she was quite suddenly stopped by a pair of soft lips. Her face was quickly awash with a blush.

The girl who had bumped Diana apologized, so Emily realized that this situation must have been an accident. However, the fact that this situation was lasting as long as it was threw her mind for a loop. Was this girl intentionally holding this kiss? Do... Do I really mind?

Diana pulled back, and Emily did her best to sort out her thoughts. "N-no... it's okay... It... it was an accident..."

I love being cute!

Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:05 am
Profile YIM

Diana cleared her throat, her face a rosy red. She had no idea what to do now. She timidly nodded her head at what Emily said and turned back towards the television, nibbling softly on her lunch once again. Where was this going? And did she like where it was going? Her mind was racing with possibilities. She wasn't going to lie, it had been a good kiss. And she had thoroughly enjoyed it. That sense of surprise and... Naughtiness, she supposed it could be called, was an overwhelming turn on. But what was she to do? Take the initiative or wait it out for Emily to? Will the situation get so awkward that Emily decides to leave? Questions! So many questions yet no answers!

Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:03 pm

Emily was somewhat familiar with this moment. That is to say that Emily had been in this sort of situation before, and this awkward pause was always present. Even still, she was always far too shocked to think of something to do or say.

It wouldn't have been so bad if the accidental kiss wasn't so pleasant. If it had been a quick brush of the lips then it would be far easier to forget about. This, however, was a full blown kiss. It may not have been intentional, but it still had happened. Emily's fingers intertwined as they fidgeted. Why was this pause so uncomfortable? She didn't want to get up and leave, because that would hurt this girl's feelings. Also, a part of Emily's mind wanted to be close to this lovely girl.

She awkwardly broke the awful scilence. "W-well... uhh...."

I love being cute!

Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:23 pm
Profile YIM

Diana couldn't stand the awkwardness. The girl hadn't left yet and Diana got the feeling that this meant she didn't want to leave. She turned towards her and smiled softly, her face still blushed softly. "Well... What.... did you think?" Diana smiled bashfully now, and blushed slightly more. She must of seemed like some sort of horny slut right there, but she needed to make conversation somehow!

Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:03 pm

Emily looked at the girl with a very surprised expression on her face, which became beet red.

"Wha?!? Y-you mean...? Uhh... well I.... Uhm..."

Her eyes darted around and her hands became more fidgety. Was Diana being serious? This was so dreadfully embarrassing... The kiss was nice, but why would she... Wait... The kiss was NICE??? Oh dear oh dear...

The poor brunette's mind continued on in this manner; checking and re-checking the information in her mind to make sure that what she thought was happening was actually happening. This girl seemed very sweet, but how could she be so forward? Admittedly, Emily did like a few kinda wild girls...

An impulse to get up and leave the room was strangely absent...

I love being cute!

Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:00 pm
Profile YIM

Diana immediately regretted being so forward. Maybe this was not the best thought out course of action. She looked back down at the food on the tray which was on her lap and sighed softly. "I.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so forward... I didn't... Didn't think, I guess would be the right word." Diana was panicking, saying anything that could possibly salvage this friendship! But she couldn't think of anything. This had turned into an all or nothing situation.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:19 pm

The series of events had placed the possibility of the two girls forming a lasting friendship into danger. A slip of the tongue here and a loss of balance there could make the best of friends second-guess eachother. This had happened, and to a pair of girls who were meeting for he first time.

Fortunately for both of them, Emily was extremely kind and forgiving, if rather shy...

"It's... It's okay... Um, I mean, I did like... Wait! Oh dear..."

Whoops. In a way she had just confessed liking the kiss. She was so dreadfully embarrassed that she covered her face with her hands.

I love being cute!

Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:25 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next