View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Demazee ViChaos ViReia D'Rayalis 

Post Demazee ViChaos ViReia D'Rayalis
Name: Demazee ViChaos ViReia D'Rayalis
Place of Birth: Unknown
Nationality: Unknown
Hair Color: Pure White
Eye Color: Blood Red
Ethnicity: Unknown
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Long straight hair
Height: 5"6
Weight: 115kgs
Breast Size: B cup
Background:Not much is known about Demazee. Her first memory is waking up on the shores of Shokushu. Since then, she has been taken in by the staff and raised under their tutelege
Personality: At times,I'm fun-loving and random, almost naieve. However, occasionally I'm struck by a cold and logical streak where my mind merely proceses information and reacts logically.
Virgin? Yes
Piercing or Tattoos:I have one tattoo and an odd birthmark. The tattoo is the word beloved in capitals riding up the center of the back of my hand. The birthmark, for lack of a better word, is a detailed red moon caged underneath a glowing green unicursal hexagram
Abilities: When focusing, I can cause an acceleration in the plantlife around me. however, I suffer from weakness and dizzy spells afterwards, leaving me open to an attack. if my birthmark, moon is in the center of the unicursal hexagram, I can defend against most magical assaults, but after time, I weaken.

Last edited by Demazee on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:13 pm

Post Re: Demazee ViChaos ViReia D'Rayalis
Hey there! Just popping in to welcome you before I head to work. As another Nigh-albino student I would like to say Welcome to Shokushu! There are a few things I believe you should know. I briefly read your profile and ther eare a few things inaccurate with your character's history/origins. Shokushu is actually located on another planet entirely separate from Earth. The government entered a treaty with alien nations and in trade for some alien technology(or something along those lines); they supply an island full of nubile young human women to the monsters under guise of a University. Pretty messed up hm? So the probability that your character could be a shipwreck victim on this particular island is highly doubtful ^^;

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, we dont bite...well not unless you ask us to ;]

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 pm
Profile YIM

thanks shai. ur right. but all I remember of my life is waking up on the beach here.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:35 pm

Still, logic speaking, how would you have gotten there?

But this is an island full of monsters with tentacles that rape young women! We've thrown logic to the wind ages ago. One thing, about that birthmark and its ability, their are hampeners set up around the island to make it near or completely useless. So you could say that her ability to speed up plant growth is actually an ability to simply make a flower bloom pre-maturely, make a seed bud earlier then expected or something along those lines. Parlour tricks, more or less. And your Defense against magic would also be near or completely useless.

Not trying to be picky or a jerk, just thought you should know these things!

Welcome to Shokushu, hope you enjoy yourself as much as I have... :D

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:22 pm

Agreed Diana, but her abilities with plantlife wouldn't neccesarily aide her in defense against the monsters. I personally don't see anything wrong with having a green thumb so to speak, but I feel it's accurate that her resistance to magical attacks would be hampered. Welcome again to campus Demazee, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm sure there's a lot of monsters <_< and students *cough* out there willing to show you a good time ;]

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:14 am
Profile YIM

all that plant thing is useful for is growing herbs for injuries

Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:59 am

Hello ,
I love the pale beatiful women here .
If you like to rp please let me know ?

Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:42 am
Profile YIM