View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Peeking in (for Kairi) 

Post Re: Peeking in (for Kairi)
Dendrite stared into Kairi's eyes and laughed, a deep and dark sound, heavy with desire. The creature thrust passionately into her, matching the pace of her hips; its tendrils coiled around her bottom, squeezing and rubbing the soft curves, pulling her up to meet the thrusting tentacle. Shivers of pleasure ran through the alien's body as it nestled and rubbed against her warm form, pinning her down and claiming her eagerly.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:10 am

I began breathing heavily, moaning out loud and I could feel myself getting close. I wanted it so badly. He felt amazing inside of me, and I wanted me. I closed my eyes arching my back thrusting my hips even closer to him, giving up on trying to free my hands. I was ready to cum any second now.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:47 am
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite's tentacle swiveled and pounded into Kairi, filling her completely again and again. The alien stared at her beautiful face as it took her, watching the pleasure show on her face, listening to her eager gasps. The bed creaked beneath them as they bounced together, bodies nestled tightly together. And as Dendrite sensed her pleasure climbing higher, the creature whispered darkly to her..."Cum!"

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2