View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 The Semi Stalker (Bala) 

Post Re: The Semi Stalker (Bala)
Bala was relieved when he agreed to stop. She slipped her dogtag over her head and put her RINA necklace around her neck. Then she notices that with their earlier activity and Keemari's stroking of her hair, her ribbon was coming undone from her pony tail. So she takes it off and sets it with the rest of her clothes. She then fans out her hair and puts it above the blanket, following her form down to her bum.

"But I don't have any of my things", she says to his suggestion of staying the night. She then laid down on Keemari's chest. Bala is very aware of Keemari's cock underneath her. She adjusts her position on him, which causes the member to slide against her. She sighs and says, "thank you for stopping, Keemari. You're wonderful." She then pulls the blanket over her shoulders and puts her head on his chest.

Bala had been taken aback by his use of the term "fucking you". If he was going to use a vulgar term, at least he could have said "us fucking". His way seemed... degrading. She'd bring it up later. Right now, she just enjoyed laying on top of him.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:55 am

"It's okay." I tell her softly when she started to protest as she seemed to agree as she just lay there becaming content once more. As she then complements me. I then move my hand up and move it through her long silky hair as I wait for her to go to sleep before I do the same having her lovely naked bod pressed against me, letting the night take us into the lovely sleep she desired.

Then the morning light shone into the greenhouse and onto our sleeping forms my eyes going wide as it happens. I then beging to nudge Bala. "Hey wake up sleepy. It's morning, time for classes." I tell you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:53 am

Bala wakes up and looks lustfully into Keemari's eyes. The pollens and spores are still driving her. Thus he hears what no one has ever heard Bala say before. "Classes can wait", she says. "I had the most wonderful dream. You were in it." She kisses his chest with a sigh. She slides up his body a little. So that their faces are at the same level. She then takes her hair and wraps it around his neck. "You can't escape. You're my prisoner now", she says with a coy smile.

She tugs on his neck with her hair to emphasize the point. Then she giggles and gives Keemari a brief kiss. Then she moves her hair some and kisses his neck. She lays her head on his chest just under his chin, tracing the scar on his chest with her finger. "That's right. You can't get away", she teases.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:22 am

My, my, such a playful little pet I thought and it would only get worse from here. From this point on she wouldn't need the greenhouse anymore, just my phermones, since those chemicals required a catylast and they would float around her body for years to come as they would bring about and amplfy her lustful desires for me every time we were near, untl the behavior became learned and she would feel that way without them eventually.

"Why would I want to get away, when a most beautiful naked girl is ontop of me. Besides am I really the prisoner or are you?" I ask as my hand move under the sheet and to your hips as I slowly move my furry hands up and over them carressing your hips, back, and lovely ass as I let you trace my scar with your finger as my cock grew hard.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:34 pm

"Oh, you are my prisoner", Bala says. She grabs her hair and gives his neck another tug. "See? I have you trapped. While I", she says as she sits up, taking her hair with her, and throws the sheet off her back, "can get away anytime", she says with a giggle.

"Now, what shall I make my prisoner do?" She sits on his waist. Her eyes fly open wide when she feels his cock. With an impish look she says, "I can think of something for us to do." She giggles and starts lightly sliding on it.

=========+=====

Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:05 pm

"My, my, what a cruel jailor you are." I tell you with a smirk as I then reach up with my hands and grab both of your heavy breasts. Oh yes, she was defintly mine now. No way to get around that. Ha, ha, ha I thought as I give them both a healthy squeeze as I let you take my cock into you again.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:56 pm

"Yes!... Ahhhh! I am a very ahhh! cruel jailor. You'd better ahhh! be good or I ahhh! I'll be mean! Ahhhh!" Bala wanted to do the reverse cowgirl since it was Keemari's favourite. But with him squeezing her breasts, she couldn't turn. Instead, she thinks of another technique they can use. She gets an "evil" grin and says, "Prisoner, I ahhhh! command you to ahhh! do Doggy Style!"

=========+=====

Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:08 am

Ha, ha, ha. "That's not quite possible my Jailor, your hair keeps me too tightly constrained to do that. However, there's a style that I think you'll like just as much my jailor." I tell you as I then move up putting one arm under your legs lifting you up and twisting you to the side while keeping my face close to you as I stand up steadying you from the back as well.

Your hair helping to keep you in place where normal it would be your arms as our faces are kept nearly touching in this as I hold you like a man would carrying his wife into the bedroom, his princess. I then move in and start to kiss you, swirling my toungue around your mouth as I move you up and down as I hold you. This postion, this technique took a lot of strength to do. So not every human could do it.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:49 am

The aphrodisiacs and phermones have complete control of Bala. Were it not for them, she would be screaming and trying to escape from this monster. But under their spell, she has confused lust for love. She thinks he loves her when all she is to him is a sex toy to be used for his enjoyment.

Bala now feels like the prisoner. Her hair keeps her head close to his. It pulls uncomfortably at her head. As he kisses her, she grabs it and hurridly unties it, freeing her "captive". She grabs his neck to steady herself. The sensations caused by his kiss and thrusting are remarkable and she feels another climax approaching. She begins moaning, moans that are muffled by their kiss.

=========+=====

Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:57 am

Her lovely lips, body, mind, mmmm, all my playthings I thought as I swirl my toungue around yours deepening the kiss while continuing to hold you tight to my body moving you up and down holding you tight in my arms. Ha, ha, ha yes, she would made a lovely pet I thought as I feel her getting ready to explode already.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:13 am

Bala lets go of Keemari with one hand to move her recently freed hair that was brushing her lap. She reaches behind her head and pulls it to get it off her lap and away from her chest. When she pulls, it whips up and flicks Bala and Keemari in their faces and makes Bala giggle.

Bala leans her head back, placing one hand on the back of Keemari's head to make sure he maintains their kiss. Her hair now waves from Keemari's strokes. As she nears climax, she starts to pant heavily. She finally breaks their kiss and leans back as far as she can. If she knew she was supposed to say "yes! yes! yes" she would. But all she does is yelp as she reaches the very edge of orgasm.

=========+=====

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:33 am

I then let myself go and let my cum flood into her body swirling into her pussy as I hold you tight as we both reach extascy. I chuckle at her display as we both reach such utter pleasure early in the morning. The thought that she was now mine was such a wonderful thought that continued to float in my head as she would only became more lost in my presence. More in love. Ha, ha, ha. "That was a good morning wake up wasn't it?" I ask Bala as we both Calm down.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:54 am

Bala feels Keemari's seed filling her. She moans, almost a scream, in the ecstasy of her climax. Her arms and head fly back. Only Keemari's arm keeps her from falling back as she arches her back. After what seems an eternity, her orgasm passes and she hears Keemari chuckle. She doesn't know why he is laughing, but smiles anyway.

"It's a wonderful way to wake up, my love", she replies. Save for a feeling deep inside her that something is amiss, everything seems perfect. The thought of missing classes briefly gives her a fright. But that thought quickly fades as she leans over to hug Keemari. Having skipped dinner, her stomach reminds her that it needs fuel. "What's for breakfast?", she asks with a giggle.

=========+=====

Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:41 am

"Well, I can make you something here, but I don't have a very good selection or we can get dressed and head over to the cafetira." I tell you with a smile as I slowly remove my cock from you with a pop that echo's in the small room.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:09 am

Bala lets out a small gasp as Keemari takes his cock out of her. "Well I..." Bala pauses. She wanted to stay right where she was. But going to the cafeteria had advantages. First, she couldn't shake the feeling that she should get out of here. She didn't understand that feeling. Everything was going so well. But that feeling was nagging her none the less. Second, eating breakfast in the cafeteria meant that all the girls would see her with Keemari. That was very appealing to Bala. Third, Keemari was really, really clever. He could probably think of something fun to do outside.

For those reasons, Bala changed her answer. "I think we should go to the cafeteria. I wouldn't want to take what little you have here. I couldn't live with myself if late one night, you had to go hungry because I ate your food." She smiled at Keemari and gave him another hug.

=========+=====

Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next