View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Electric and Snow (for Kanoe) 

Post Electric and Snow (for Kanoe)
tick........tick.........tick........

A scratchy clicking under the radiesant hum of an electric street lamp eluminating one of the outside paths of the Shokushu school. A dark amozon like dark short haired figure stood.
A large busted woman clad in a black woolen pee coat with pale snow white calves... laced with a see though black fishnet stocking.......
she stood glairing strangly at the overhead lamp as if it where a shooting star that had wizzed past.... frozen in a cold molment as she made a strange ticking sound with her mouth in imatation of the light......
white snow in the simulated school envirnment ..... to add to the holiday season.....but made listening to the strange animals and creatures in the forest cackle and stirr along these dimmly lit trails.......

born from Blood and rust

Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:22 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Electric and Snow (for Kanoe)
"Tch.."

Kanoe's breath mists lightly from her lips as she steps outside of Shokushu. A long black coat covers her black and red uniform, leaving her pale calves exposed to the upcoming winter chill. Snow crunches loudly beneathe her feet as the student makes her way down the dimly lit trails leading out towards the dorm buildings.

Her eyes catch a slim figure in the distance. The woman's attire made Kanoe blink for a moment. That woman must be nuts to wear that in this weather. Whatever, it was not her problem. She did find it odd though. But, with the cold nipping away at what little heat she had in her body she decided to quicken her pace down the path.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:36 am

the woman still facing the lamp post in a trance like state and turning her head to watch you as you past she said nothing but glaired at you with dark almost black glistening eyes...... pointing an arm at the sputtering lamp and oddly uttering out in an answering message like artifishal voice......

"This machine is broken......"

she gazed awkwadly with her dead eyes like a vulchure glaring over your soft skinned body, warm unlike her own... full of life and the energy she needed... she hesitantly pointed to herself ... twitching making a simalar sound as the lamp and then repeating herself with the finger pointed at herself....
"this machine is broken......"

born from Blood and rust

Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:56 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes narrow at the odd woman. Something was definitely wrong here. This woman was not even shivering and what was up with those weird sounds she was making? Strange things tend to lead to many things she has grown to hate on this island. The witch kept her distance as she backs away from the woman slightly.

"Umm...you should probably go back to the school," she says hesitantly, "They can fix what is...broken?"

She shivers slightly as her arms wrap around herself. She did not have time for this, it was time to get back to the dorms.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:10 am

The crackeling buzzing of the false voice tripped a little like a recording .... the peecoat taught over large pale breasts and the wool covering a lot of the womans body as she outstreched and open hand in a mercyfull gesture of desperation..... with her hand twisting off as wires and power cords start to spill out of her wrist........ she stated to walk tward the lamp and thumbed at a black plastick socket hole at the base of the pole......

....I...I....I...buzzzzzzz.........I was created to protect you and the others....... this machine is broken

she repeted the phrase with an eare simalarity to the other two...like a koop of the same phrase being replayed....... as she offered you to look at red and blue and matalic shiny wirers and steel cabels...... as if you knew how to fix a robot.....

born from Blood and rust

Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:29 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes widen as the woman's hand twisted off the wrist. The wires and cables coming from the thing's arm reveals it to be more machine than monster. But, she could only guess that some nut in NICE labs made this thing. Kanoe continues to back away as the robot messed with the lamp post.

"I can't fix you," she said quickly, "Get back inside the school and ask someone there."

The witch kept backing away towards the dorms. She was not sure how long those cables can reach or how fast this thing was. Will this thing chase her if she runs? Why did she always have to run into the crazy things on this island?

Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:44 am

for a molment she watches you walking away ..... moaning as if in some sort of pain not moving at all untill a molment when you have turned away a few yards away..... then suddanly a huge flash of light explodes behind you and you can see in the distance all of the lights on the path have gone dead and the one she was standing next to has an exploaded transformer and the pole that had fallen to the snowy ground

the strange machine like was now missing with no footsteps of anykind like she had dissapeered and the path now was a varry trechoruse one with probabple not just one creature lurking in the woods

born from Blood and rust

Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:28 am
Profile YIM

Just as she decides to turn and run, a loud crash sounds as glass shatters and a lightpole falls onto the walkway. She immediately turns back around and sees the sparks flying of a destroyed transformer. One by one the other lights blacked out, leaving her cold and alone in the darkness.

The witch could not see a thing and there was no sounds of the machine woman coming from anywhere. This was bad, very bad. Her heart was pounding against her chest. That thing was out there. What was it after? Why her? With a soft incantation, flames spark at her fingertips and gather into a small smoldering fire in the palm of her hand. It was not as good as the lights that went out but it was better than nothing. She turns to the direction of the dorms and breaks into a jog, hoping she can get to the dorm soon.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:52 am

wind howled through black wallnut trees as you pale witch tried to outrun her enevitable fate .... screaching and buzzing of gears and the electric buzz of whires was still vary load although no lights where on...... the unrelenting clanging of machanical parts echoing all aroung you in the woods......

the poor witch ran farther and eventuly found the bath blocked..... wires and steel cabals where in front of her path only a few yards away from the light of her dorm building...... the whired walls streached around the trees and back into the woods hidden from the shadows as they bottel necked now and where clearly a trap ...that the poor witch had now walked right into......

[color=#000000]" you will comply ...... you will become my specemin for fluid /color]

the cold chilling voice now ringing from behind you her torso hovering above the ground as shocking light of electrified wires and cables flung in the snow wildly part of her body making the pen you found yourself in now

born from Blood and rust

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:12 am
Profile YIM

The loud sounds of metal on metal grinding and buzzing with electricity only causes the woman to run faster. Were there more of them? She could not see beyond the small aura of illumination her flame provides.

Her escape came to a skidding halt as she sees the blockade of wires and cables before her. Was this all set up ahead of time? No, someone should have noticed this right? She turns to the sound of the robotic woman's voice. The witch did not know what it was talking about but she had no intention of finding out what fluid it needs.

More wires surround the witch, entrapping her in this sort of pen of wires and steel cables. This thing was crazy. It did not seem to show any restraint. Well that's fine. She just has to get by the cables and get to the dorm.

The flame in her hand snuffs out as the spidery words of magic fills the air. Darkness from around her gathers and swirls in the palm of her hand. She holds her hand out towards the blockade. Her long raven black hair whips behind her as the shadow bolt bursts forth from her hand. The orb of darkness crashes into the wall of cables and bursts in a large concussive blast of force and darkness.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:32 am

the blast did sever a few wires to be mangled but did nothing but turn some of the thick retractable steel cabals but rurn them black from burning surface...... but with a strange cat like reflex the machine springed from tree to tree its mouth sckreeching like a buzzsaw wraped in a fake black lipstick brought a hollowed out tone to her sparking as she bounced on you riping the srained fabrick at your chest taring your dress with her claw like hands and spun thowing the girl to the snow covered ground

The pale lace covered form black as false organic matter is place ...... slid back into the form of a woman and she stood once more standing in front of the fence she had pined you agenst zapping you powerfull electiric shocks and then thowing you in the snow now standing above you.... as your shaking warm body melts the snow......

the womans eyes open and alert with a blank stare at Kanoe stedly steping tward you as you crawl kicking and screaming.......
"Stay whare you are specimin 002, HUnting you through these woods may have an 87 percent result in your death. My.......My......My Desighn was a hunter in adeptation out there" the robot points to the stars above the globe in the sky....... "ive been left online for too long..... i need organic fluids to sinthasize oil....... " warping her voice into the same dead first statement she said....This Machine is broken

born from Blood and rust

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:19 am
Profile YIM

Her hand throbs in pain from the dark magic backlashing into her palm. She was shocked that only a few wires were mangled. The solid steel cables were nearly unharmed. The screech of what sounded like a saw causes the witch to turn around to the strange woman pouncing on her. She screams in shock, the machine was so fast, completely unhindered by the walls of cables. Kanoe tried to struggle but the thing was too fast. The sound of metal grinding and fabric tearing was all she could hear before finding herself tumbling in the air.

Kanoe was reduced to her black bra and panties as she stumbles onto the cold snow. She groans and shivers as she rises to her feet. A faint whimper leaves her lips as she feels the unfeeling machine grab her. A piercing scream sounds as she was pressed against the steel cables. Her entire body spasms and convulses as electricity surges through her.

The witch half rolls to her side after being thrown back into the snow. Her body shivers and twitches as steam rises from her glistening pale skin. She coughs and finally manages to gasp for air as the machine stands over her fallen body. Tears chill her cheeks. This was not like a monster who may show so some restraint or remorse. This was a unfeeling machine. Her entire body was aching from the cold, electricity and the struggle against this thing. She merely lays there, curling up in a futile attempt to keep warm.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:52 am

The strange woman standing over her pray..... cocking her head to one side as she looks at you like a broken doll..... thengiveing a buzz into a silent state as her own arms turn compleatly around in her torso unzipping the lace nighty she was bound in leting thick full globes fall free.... her nipples a strange rubbery black as the rest of the fake skin is a pale snow white and as the thing grabed your long soft black hair and riped you back to a kneeling attention faced tward my standing body the creatures thick thighs turnining into a lary large hips and butt.... with a wrist sized bulge thickening in the lace between her thighs straining close to your face as the girs grind above and her lips spark

peeling thin dark lace away from her hips..... the thinner slat stomach bulging into two creamy white muscular thighs....although a large fleashy form sprung loos as she unttide her garments.... and stood lurching over you with only the open black fur coat....

born from Blood and rust

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:22 am
Profile YIM

She cries out in pain as she was pulled up by her hair. Her hands grab the android's wrist as she shivers there on her knees. This thing was stripping before her?! This machine rapes people? Organic fluids, this was not good at all.

"Pl-Please...I'm..I'm f-freezing.." she stammers, teeth chatter.

Snowflakes fall and melt against her pale skin. Her nipples had long become rock hard and poking through her lacy black bra. She tries to pull away but the unfeeling grip on her hair kept her from moving far from the machine. Her eyes widen in horror as a massive bulge began to form beneathe the lacy garment covering the machine's sex.

"Please no!" she whimpers, trying to keep her distance from the large phallus before her.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:40 am

a thickening pressure springs an uncurcumsized phallus out fleashy and thick licke a hoarse phallus drooling a strange liquid that smelled like machanic oil across your lips the hot breath thrust like a magnet filled you freezing girl lips and loddged a mouthfull of a cold fleashy cock crust of the strange hardened liquid flake off as your lips streatch...... .... underneeth the thick flesh was the cold of thick steel entering your mouth...... a fluid that made your privets heat wildy with lust ...a strong aphrodesiac sending a tingleing wave of plessure though your entire body like a seditive from a fleshy abusive baby bottle

born from Blood and rust

Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:05 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next