View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Thinking back on a summer's night(Dawn) 

Post Thinking back on a summer's night(Dawn)
Nearly three months and she'd met none of the islands inhabitants much to her owner's dislike; her owners being the 'record' company she had signed a contract with. The species which only wanted human women for their songbird abilities and their bodies. Creatures that had purposefully set up her running away and her arrival at shokushu. She had beeen sent to be physically trained for her future with the hykrit; an ancient race of beings hidden throught the universe hiding as planet's native inhabitents.

She'd sit in her room gazing out the window at the night sky a lute she'd acquired on her lap. she'd look longingly at the sky sighing softly as she tuned the instrument. "It's so lonely here... even with saffron in the same room..." she'd muse softly shaking her head weakly as she turned on a device that began a simply electronic beat for her to play on. she'd begin to play the lute slowly the tune was upbeat as she gazed out the window; she never bothered closing her dorm room door and thus far had been left alone the song she sung seemed fitting to this night and her expression; another of her favorites.

Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for awhile
Tell me of a story never ever told in the past

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Post Re: Thinking back on a summer's night(Dawn)
I was talking down the hall, quietly to myself, I needed some time to clear my head after a sudden harsh, and intense Flash Imagine struck me during my sleep. it was an odd time for it to happen, it doesn't happen that often but it does, and usually when it does it wakes me up. This was the case this time around and I needed some time to get my mind off of this subject. The dorms is kind of new, three stories of Dorm, Freshmen are usually on the bottom floor, followed by Sophomores on the 2nd floor, then lasts of the seniors on the third floor. This was the only dorm that did this, every other dorm is filled to max with Freshmen. During one of my walking down the hallway, i can feightly hear someone singing again. Her voice was very familiar...

"I wonder if that's that Airi girl I met awhile back...her voice sounds so sad and depressed. Maybe I should go check up on her..." Maybe getting her to sing for me would be a good way to get her mind off of some of the campus bad...parts? I followed the soft music, towards the room i remember i stumbled across last time, the music did get louder but not too much. As i arrived at the room, it quickly reminded me how she was able to sing nearly like Namie Amuro, and the ending theme to one of my favorite animes InuYasha. I knocked on the door first, "Airi? Is that you? It's me, Dawn, do you mind if i come in? To keep you company?"

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:09 am

She stood from her chair by the window in her large room. only two of six of the students filled it the others had either never shown up or weren't assigned. she'd approach the door and push it open a few tears at her eyes. "Hello Dawn it's been some time. please feel free to come right in."
Airi would move to her bed leaning her head in her hands sighing now. eyes set on the floor through spread fingers. "sumimasen... I didn't mean to be crying when you arrived." she'd tell her friend softly whimpering a little as she spoke.

She was depressed to say the least quite lonely really. she'd scratch her chin a little pondering what to do with herself to quell her loneliness even in a relationship with saffron.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:14 am

"No need to apologize for anything Airi. I see this campus has taken a toll on you huh?" I looked at Airi closely and kissed her on the forehead and smiled before wiping her eyes dry. Yes, this campus has a way to break anyone of us if we stay on it too long, seeing a big room with no one in it but you really crushes your spirit very quick. This is a reason why I choose to sleep by myself if i could, but since Kimmy is almost always worrying about me, i have to sleep with her to make sure she's ok. "How about this, you can try singing for me again and maybe that will get your mind off of the campus. If you don't mind of course."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:12 am

"I would... love to sing Dawn but, I do have one question."
she'd say taking a soft breath calming herself stopping the flow of tears as she'd stretch. "Why would I want to take my mind off the only thing that has brought me any sense of happiness?" seein as this woman had never met one of the island's monsters she had no clue why one would want to; after all it was a tropical paradise.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:32 am

"Hmm, I don't get your question..." I scratched my head and sat down, has this girl been crying over something else? Why would it be? It would be a surprise that Airi hasn't met a monster yet, but that's so rare... "This place is a...paradise i guess, only if you don't know the other side of this place of course..."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:38 am

"Other side? what other side?"

It was sheer irony that the one girl that was already a slave was the one that had yet to learn of the islands secrets. the siren of sky just looked at her with a cocked brow.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:38 am

I started getting a bad vibration from the room, i couldn't tell where it was coming from but it gave me enough hints that something is wrong. However i can't act on this hunch, after all it is just a bad feeling, not to mention i don't have any visual clues to give to her.

"Er, nothing, forget i mentioned anything, i heard you singing, would you mind doing it for me again this time around?"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:28 am

Airi smiled softly to dawn nodding her head softly a hand brushing through her teal hair she'd giggle softly. shifting in her seat she'd clap once holding her hands together. "Of course! I can do that in fact I'd love to!" again she'd offer a heartfelt smile shifting her seat. "What do you want me to sing?"

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:10 am

"That's good to hear, I am actually glad you accepted my offer because I remember how you did last last time, it was awesome." Yes, I remember asking this young singer to sing Come, by Namie Amuro, a song from an anime named InuYasha. I actually have some ideas of whom she should sing about, there is something i have in mind. "I do have some in mind, it's the official theme song to a game called Fatal Frame III: The Tormented. It's like an ending song as well, kind of what i asked you last time, the singer is Tsukiko Amano, and the song is Voice. (Koe)"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:58 am

(bump)

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:36 am

offered dawn a subtle pout hearing what she wanted sung hand on her neck as she'd bow softly eyes closed.

"Sumimasen Dawn... I don't know that song can you forgive me? I should know it but, I don't."

she was truly remorseful just for not being able to brighten her day with a song she enjoyed. she'd straighten and open her eyes sighing softly.
"Is there maybe something else you'd like for me to do?"

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:29 am

"It is quiet OK actually. I have another one in mind so it's ok." I smiled of course.

I smiled, I did have another one in mind of course, I had a list of Japanese singers I loved, Tsukiko Amano was one, but she wasn't as well known outside of the circle. I had plenty of others,

"I think you should know this one, the singer is BoA, and it's another ending theme from InuYasha, called Every Heart."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:01 am

((going to try 1st person if that's okay with you))
"That song I know!"

I'd say in what I still think just has to be the cuuuutest of voices. It was such a good feeling to sing for people alone. I'd take a breath closing my eyes. I had to run the song through my head first after all. How else could a singer work? it had no life if you didn't remember it in your heart!

"ikutsu namida wo nagashitara
Every Heart sunao ni nareru darou
dare ni omoi wo tsutaetara
Every Heart kokoro mitasareru no darou..."

I did my best anyway I was certainly not the same sort of singer as Kwon-senpai, she was an idol that I admired actually; she could do anything... my sad songs were never released; I didn't have managers that liked them.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:40 am

I sat there quietly waiting, I have some other songs in my head also, but the other one that I had in mind was also an ending song for InuYasha, which was sung by Ayumi Hamasaki. There isn't a way to ask her now of course, I felt how sad she was, and it sort of reflected my mood as well. I knew how she felt of course, it is how I was feeling at the moment. Without thinking, I asked anyway, even though it is probably not a good idea...

"Airi...whats wrong? I can sort of notice you're rather sad." Right after I said that, I remembered where this idol was, and were we are at. So being sad is a stupid question, it's too late now though. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to of course..."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next