View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 You only THOUGHT it was a gift.... [Linnis x Pandora] 

Post You only THOUGHT it was a gift.... [Linnis x Pandora]
The moon shone brightly in the dark sky...

The star twinkled like jewels along side it...

The wind was a steady breeze the rustled the tree tops...

It was a perfect night to fly... three hours ago...

Now it was getting tiresome and boring as I flitted about the branches carrying the infernal container around while looking for a good place to set it down. Tedious work, really, this thing weighed nearly as much as me, and it wasn't exactly "aerodynamic" if you catch m' drift.

I was about to retire and simply stuff it in a branch when I saw the end of my worries; A wall! yes a wall, since walls meant buildings, buildings meant windows, and windows meant rooms. Now I wasn't sure WHAT building this is, but anything will do for now. I flew along the wall looking for just one open window, and just like that, an open window! and a vacant room to boot, how lucky.

Setting the box down on the dresser, I retreated into my world to get some well deserved rest, and woe to the person who would disturb such a rest, for I do not take lightly to anyone or anything disturbing my beauty sleep.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:39 am

Post Re: You only THOUGHT it was a gift.... [Linnis x Pandora]
I walked into my dorm room after a night of 'watching movies' at a friend's dorm, and didn't bother with the lights. For a crowded suite, my room was oddly still, but it didn't really affect me, my roomies all had lovers, or were in mid-abduction. Instead of look around, I simply took off my fox ears and tail, as well as my dressing gown, and stretched, posing quite nice with my naked form.

I had wiles. That was a fact. And I knew how to work them. But I was alone, and therefore a bit more relaxed. And then I spotted something - a box. Simple, elegant, and seemingly left for me. It made my heart flutter. This was the kind of thing Sondra would do upon her return, and my hopes skyrocketed! Was my wife finally back from captivity?

I ran over to the box, throwing it open to peer at what was inside.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:18 am
Profile YIM

The lights flickered on and off, and just like that, the box was gone. There was a jingling to be heard as Linnis moves her naked body, it would seem that leather cuffs had appeared on Linnis' wrists and ankles, and a matching collar on her neck. All seemed to be locked on with wierd spherical padlocks which acted like cats bells when she moved. To her collar, a leash was attached, the other end held by the hand of a very peeved demon.

"Seriously, would it bother you people not to open anything thats obviously not meant for you?!"

I was sitting on Linnis' bed, obviously infuriated at the sudden intrusion of privacy, you could quite clearly see it on my face. I tug on the leash, pulling her towards me.

"Beauty that lasts over millenia doesn't come easily you know, so in exchange for my sleep, your going to get none until I'm satisfied."

Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:39 pm

I blinked and stumbled toward her. The collar... it turned me on more than a little, I wasn't going to deny it. I remembered back to last year, when a fellow student made me her slave, and was very pleased. But it wasn't the time for idle amusement at sexual oddities now. "I thought it was from my wife," I responded to her, never mind what I really wanted to say, something to the effect of 'what the fuck is going on'.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:06 pm
Profile YIM

"Next time, check if there is a card... If you can survive till next time..."

I make a little motion with my hand, as if I was calling up something, and sure enough, something did come. The floor underneath Linnis turned solid black, and from this black hole, thick mobile shafts shot out, covered to the tip with some sort of slime. One tentacle wrapped around each leg, and one around each arm, while a pair made their way up to her breasts, and one more sliding between the two orbs.

"So Linnis, I see you like dressing up..."

Making my way to her discarded fox gear, I pick them up and examine them thoroughly while more tentacles rub up and down my captives body, some even giving a wayward brush against her slit, coating it in slime.

"I think I could use these..."

The fox accesories suddenly becomes enveloped in a dark aura, then they began to 'grow', the fox ears becoming no longer a simple head accesory, now it was a head harness ring gag, while the tail becomes part of what looks like a chastity belt, with a pair of rather large dildos attached to the inside.

"Ill let Charlie finish up preparing you before I let you put these on..."

'Charlie' responds by massaging Linnis' breasts, pumping that third one between them, occasionally touching the students lips with the tip.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:26 pm

"What the fuck? Really?" I said to her, a little objecting to the brazenness of it all, "No rant about your mission, no witty banter, nothing? Just right on with the titjob?" I resisted the urge to moan at the actions and instead smirked. "Are you new, or just boring? Because really, I expect a level of conversation with my assailant. Some sort of attempt to break my will or something. I mean, this is all well and terrifying, but a little... unimaginative. Lack-luster." Why was I egging her on? Because I was dumb, and figured to show my irreverence for the position she clearly had over me.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:52 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh really? you think Charlie there is the main event?"

Items in hand, I walk behind Linnis and place the corrupted fox gear on the table. Unseen to her, I take a few mental measurements of her form, and quite a form it was, very delicious hips, nice round ass, almost good enough to eat.

"What do you expect me to say? 'Im here to suck your sexual energy' or 'rawr, I shall use your pussy juice as nourishment', something to that effect, maybe?"

Once done, out of thin air comes a sort of bra; a leather harness with shoulder straps and rubber hoops for cups, although looking a size too small for Linnis' large breasts. This she throws on the bed, along with the head harness and chastity belt slash fox bits before walking forward and putting her arms over the girls shoulder and hugging her lightly, whispering to her ear.

"Were we to meet when I wasnt trying to sleep, I would assure you I would tease and toy with your body till you would sell your soul to me just for a chance to orgasm. Unfortunately, you caught me in a bad mood."

I lick behind her ear, running my rather long tongue up her flesh.

"I know all there is about you, Linnis. You like pussy, you want pussy, you need pussy. Just like you craved Sondras.... and still do... and when she disappeared, you sought replacements, placebos, something to satiate that need...."

I let go, taking the leash in my hand and walking towards her front even as Charlie does his business of whatever it was.

"Know this, bitch, I am Pandora, you are mine now, to use and abuse however I see fit, for how long I see fit... Piss me off some more...."

My arm flies out to the side, and suddenly the wall explodes outwards, exposing the room to the elements.

"... and that wall will be the least of your worries...."

Pulling on the leash, I bring Linnis close and kiss her roughly. No subtle cues, I simply force my tongue into her mouth and get a good mouthful before pulling away. Charlie the slimy shadow creature retreats back into the inky puddle, leaving Linnis coated entirely in a thin shiny layer of goo. Leading the student to the bed, I sit on it once more, giving two tugs on the leash and motioning to the stuff on the bed.

"Now put those on...."

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:10 am

This was, typically, my "Or else what?" moment, but I passed on it tonight in lieu of a little morbid curiosity. As strange as it seemed, a part of me almost found this particulat monster alluring, and I would let things get a little more involved. Of course, once I complied, it was hard to redact, but I went along with it anyway, first the chastity belt, just to cram those two holes and get comfortable with that. My poor tail, now fucking me. Kind of odd, but I'd used it as a sex toy before. Then the bra-like harness, with my one quip "You know, I almost never wear underwear. Even if it is perverted demon fucktoy underwear." And with that said, I put on my ears, or what they'd become, and my days of a verbal and open objection were done.

Well, at the very least, things were about to get interesting.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:51 am
Profile YIM

Pandora gives a golfers clap as Linnis finishes dressing. The goop that she was covered in seems to have dried up as well, leaving only her clad in those odd leather garments. Several clicks could be heard as more cats bell locks are applied to ensure no premature removal would happen to the leather goods.

"Very gooood... now let me introduce you to your playmates"

A trio of purple clouds began to form on either side of Linnis' bed. They gained in size and started to solidify into something animal, like large dogs.... VERY large dogs, like great danes on steroids that are on steroids. With their shapes formed, details now began to appear. It was quickly apparent that they had no heads, or rather, their heads and neck are one tapered mass that ends in a spherical point. They had no eyes or ears, only a single blow hole, opening and closing as the animals breathe, and a mouth that was a slit that went from one side of the "head" to the other, bisecting it perfectly. Their bodies were tight and muscular, their legs long and slender, their claws curved and vicious, and their tails had a single thin barb sticking out of the end. Their skin looked tough and leathery, and shined like purple latex. They started to sniff around, and were quickly looking at Linnis direction.

"Oh my... looks like they like the way you smell..."

The purple beasts started to growl, stepping closer to Linnis and cutting of her access to the door.

"Here, Ill give you a head start....."

An earthen ramp forms just outside the shattered wall, leading down to the forest outside. The demons come closer still, hissing like cobras as the inch closer to the student.

"Did I tell you that they hate foxes?"

Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:18 pm

The moment was pretty6 ripe for a remark about vixens being lesbian foxes, but the inability to coherently speak and the bestial rape-creatures made this moment seem a little inopportune, so instead I broke into a run. One of thee things that doesn't come up training oneself as a runner, though, is how greatly having dildos in one's pussy and ass made running, so in reality, I was probably more awkwardly stumbling from my room.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:29 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]