View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Welcoming Party (for Shannon) 

Post Welcoming Party (for Shannon)
In most aspects of his life Steel was an extremely lazy demon. But when it came to his playtime with the girls of the island, he could be surprisingly clever. He liked to take girls who were new to Shokushu and hadn't yet encountered monsters yet. So to that end, the demon kept track of the empty rooms in the dorm buildings and checked every so often to see if new students had moved in.

This afternoon the uncharacteristic effort paid off. A room that had been empty two weeks ago now had clothing in the closet and decorations scattered around. Perfect! Still cloaked in shadows, Steel slipped across the room to hide himself under the bed. Time to relax and take a nap until this girl returned.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:56 am

Post Re: Welcoming Party (for Shannon)
Shannon waved one last goodbye to her floor mates in the dormitory as she reached her door and turned the key. The teen let out a relaxed sigh as she flipped on the light and let the door close behind her. Most of her night had been consumed by socializing with her fellow new students. She was content to get off on the right foot at this new school and that meant making some friends, despite how set in her ways she had become in high school.

Unfortunatly, that also meant a sacrifice; in this case, it meant that she had wasted most of her studying time and she was going to have to cram to make even the required reading before the next day, let along worry about sleep. With an half empty energy drink in one hand, she took her calculus book in the other and laid it open on the bed.

“Oh boy… gonna need more than energy for this…” She mumbled to herself, perusing over the pages and pages of alien looking symbols. “Sheesh… how ‘m I supposed to use this anyways?”

As she looked over the readings, she reached up to her chest, or more specifically, the buttons of her tight, bleached-white blouse, and began undoing them, slowly revealing a form-fitting white spaghetti strap tank underneath, until her blouse hung completely open, more a jacket than a shirt. She didn’t yet bother with her simple blue jeans. She had made sure to wear something comfortable after classes, feeling a bit exposed in the skirt, even regulation length as it was. A small but noticeable cross pendant hung from her neck, nestled firmly against her collarbone. Her shoes and socks were quickly discarded into her closet before she lay fully on the bed, taking hold of the book and rolling onto her back, her blouse falling open to either side of her as she forced herself to read.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:47 am

The sound of a door opening and the lights coming on awoke Steel from his slumber.He peeked out at the student who had stepped into the room.... Oho, a redhead. He'd definitely chosen well tonight! Now how to take her.... Steel slipped between the bed and the wall, then darted around the edge of the room, a flash of darkness that Shannon might notice out of the corner of her eye. It was hard to get around a room that was as well-lit as this one. The first step was to take care of that.

Steel paused a moment, hidden in the shadow cast by Shannon's desk. A pale clawed hand emerged from the darkness and pointed at the light. When the demon had first come to Earth everyone used torches. As much as he disliked technology, Steel found he much preferred light bulbs. It hardly took any effort to break them. A tiny spell turned the filament to dust and with a flash Shannon was suddenly left in the dark....

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:17 am

The student had only just raised the book to her vision when she caught something moving out of the corner of her eye… or so she thought. It took only a moment for her to dismiss it. She was in her own, locked (as far as she knew), room after all! She diverted her eyes only a moment longer before sighing and returning to the seemingly meaningless scribbles before her, her body rising and falling gently as she breathed, tank riding up only a bit to hint at the fair skin of her belly.

The peace wouldn’t last. It was only another moment before the sole light bulb (perhaps the only design flaw of the otherwise suite-style room) fizzled and went out. There was no loud snap, or flicker… it simply went from on to broken in a fraction of a second. “Come on now, give me a freaking break…” she grumbled, shifting on the bed but not getting up yet. Maintenance probably wouldn’t get her a new one till morning… and she didn’t have a flashlight. “What now…” she thought aloud, looking at the window. Only a small bit of moonlight was coming through the open blinds, barely enough to illuminate herself and the bed, definitely not enough to read by. The redhead allowed her book to flip closed with a heavy sound, tossing it to the side before slipping her hands behind her head to think. The energy drink had left her far too wired for sleep…

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:30 am

The demon certainly didn't intend to let Shannon sleep any time soon. Steel stepped completely into reality, silent as the night and cloaked by the darkness in the room. Then he struck, moving with inhuman speed to the bed. Before Shannon could react, she would find herself pinned, pressed against the mattress by a heavy and clearly masculine form. He grabbed her wrists and shifted them up to the bed's headboard, then gripped them with one hand to allow his other one freedom. His knees rested on the bed between her thighs, forcing them open and leaving her little leverage to fight with her legs.

"Hmm, what now? I think I can suggest something...." Steel sneered in a whisper, grinning down at Shannon below him. His sharp teeth and red eyes gleamed in the faint moonlight, before his wings shifted to block that moonlight out.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:43 am

Sharon needed wait only a moment longer, before her question answered itself. There was hardly a noise, barely a movement in the blackness it seemed. Sure enough though, something slammed into the bed above her, grabbing at her wrists, collecting them, throwing them above her to easily pin her before she could even react. Likewise she could feel pressure against her thighs, spreading her legs, keeping her from kicking at… whatever it was that had mounted her bed. Even her scream took a few moments to manifest, but finally it came, praying someone outside heard her loud cry, unaware of just how soundproof these walls really were.

Her assailant finally spoke up, in a voice that was strange… not quite right, sending a further chill up her spine. The only men on the island were a couple of staff members, and she didn’t think any of them could have snuck in and remained hidden. Two glowing, red eyes above her further cast doubt on her “faculty member” theory. “Who… what… the… hell…” She stammered, for once shaken to her very core, a deer in the proverbial headlights, too scared to move.

The room went black.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:59 am

The form above Shannon snickered evilly. "Closer than you know, cutie," he replied in that same low whisper. "I go by Steel. I'm a demon from Hell, actually, and I'm here on earth to have some... fun." The "earth" bit was a lie too, but she didn't need to know that yet. "You just came to Shokushu, didn't you? Think of me as your welcoming committee."

While Steel was talking, his free hand began to roam over Shannon's partially exposed body. He ran his claws down her side, in a way that seemed calculated to send sensation up her spine. He slipped his fingers under her tank top, sliding it up as he stroked her belly until the bottoms of her breasts barely peeked out from under it. Finally his hand slid further up to cover one breast, still under the tank. His calloused fingertips brushed roughly over her nipple before he palmed her breast and began to forcefully grope and rub her.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:14 am

At some point during his speech she finally began to get the slightest hint of her nerves back, bucking beneath him to try to dislodge herself. Unfortunately for her, he had apparently done this sort of thing before, and positioned himself quite well against her, leaving her no route of escape. “Look… I dunno who you are but this isn’t funny. Get off of me before I kick yer perverted self outta my room with the biggest boot I’ve got!” she screamed, a noticeable Irish accent working it’s way into her words as she became more and more flustered. Still unable to see him, she was convinced that it was something logical. Monsters and demons weren’t real, after all.

“Welcoming committee, why I… hey… stop… stop that! Get your hand off me!” the teen protested as he began to trail his hand down the trunk of her body, twisting this way and that beneath him, though to no avail. “Stop… it… you can’t…” as he slipped his digits under her top, her words began to slow a little… to grow more and more quiet. Fear gripped her heart along with something else, though she couldn’t place exactly what until his hand found one of her young, full globes, and squeezed at the firm flesh, drawing a loud gasp of… no, that couldn’t be it. Just because nobody had ever touched her like that before…

“Please… stop that…” She managed to get out, a deep inhale making her words quiet, and puffing her chest out against his testing hand even more.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:27 am

Shannon squirmed and bucked underneath her captor, but she was unable to break free of his grip. Worse yet, her struggles pressed her groin up against his, which would make his arousal quite clear to her even through several layers of clothing. "What, you don't believe me?" Steel wondered out loud. "Well, you'll see eventually. For now..."

His hand continued to stroke and squeeze her firm breast- and this was clearly something else he'd done before, because he seemed to know just how to touch her to force her body into feeling pleasure. Especially when he played with the gradually hardening peak, rubbing it back and forth, rolling it between his fingertips... "Stop? Oh no, I've only started," he said mockingly. "You're my prey for the night, girl. I'm going to do much more to you before I'm sated...." And he captured Shannon's mouth in a forceful kiss, his fingers playing with her nipple and now his hips grinding slowly against her down below.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:41 am

Despite not needing more proof that her assailant was male, the evidence presented itself… rubbing against the crotch of her jeans, grinding over her slowly. As he continued to pump her tender breast, she could feel herself flush in embarrassment… she was almost glad there was no light in the room. Her face was most likely bright red in humiliation. “G..get yer hand… off of me… I… I… oohhhh…” She stammered, eventually falling into a long moan as he massaged her young chest, each nipple poking at the top, throbbing as his fingers would play with them. It felt so good… why did it feel so good? With her hands trapped above her, she was forced to roll her chest forward slightly, almost displaying herself… offering herself, almost.

The fiery haired teen opened her mouth to speak again but felt instead the warmth of lips against her own, a soundly unromantic kiss stolen from the young woman as she squirmed beneath her captor, only managing to become more and more aroused as he toyed with her.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:59 am

Steel smirked against the lips of the gorgeous redhead beneath him, his tongue forcefully toying with hers before he broke the kiss. He bit her lower lip lightly and moved on to her neck, nipping and sucking hard enough to leave red marks on her soft skin. His free hand continued to toy with her breasts, stroking each nipple until they were hard as pebbles and easily visible through the tank top.

This wasn't enough for the perverted demon for long. Steel's hand soon left Shannon,s chest and slid back down her stomach until it reached the waistband of her blue jeans. He wasted no time in unhooking the button and sliding the zipper down to reveal the girl's panties. One clawed finger slid over the fabric that hid her sex. Then two. Then three....

Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:19 am

The redhead attempted to tear her head away from him as he forced his lips upon her, though to no avail. Their tongues danced, rolling over each other even as she attempted to break the forced kiss. Below, her breasts burned with want as he stroked them, massaging the plump mounds through her shirt and forcing her nipples to stand erect with desire, poking at the tank top; the garment now feeling much thinner than before.

Her attention was drawn lower as she felt the button of her jeans pop free, the zipper’s teeth slowly sliding open as well, revealing more and more of the girl’s simple, smooth black underwear to her assailant. “God… no… stop this… not like this, please!” she cries out, still struggling in the grasp of whoever it was that was violating her young body.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:16 am

Steel's rough lips made their way down Shannon's cleavage and to the peaks of her breasts. He began to suck on her engorged nipples through her tank top, wetting it and making them show through to his night vision. He nibbled lightly with those sharp teeth, then more roughly. He could hardly wait to tear that tank top away and play with her lovely breasts for real- but he was saving that for round two.

"Oh? Not like this?" the demon asked mockingly. "How do you want it then?" He didn't wait for her answer. His fingers ground against her sex through her black panties, stroking back and forth over her clit with expert talent. But again his impatience led him to move forward. With a quick yank Steel tore her underwear away and slid two fingers between her pussy lips. He pumped them into her body in an imitation of the sex act, stroking her inner walls while he rubbed her clit with his thumb. He wanted to hear her shriek with pleasure before he took her....

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]