View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The Semi Stalker (Bala) 

Post Re: The Semi Stalker (Bala)
I smile at her as I pull on my robe and the moment I do I resume my human form with instead a shirt and shorts on as I smile at you. "Well then you best get dressed, after all I don't think the new girl should go out into the campus naked." I tell you joking.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:53 am

Bala giggles at Keemari's joke and kisses him on the cheek. She then bends down to collect her clothes. The thought of modesty doesn't occure to her and she gives Keemari a pleasant view of her ass.

She puts on her shoes and petticoat. Then, with a practiced hand and at a speed Keemari would not have thought possible, she winds her sari back on. She even puts in the pleats. She throws the end of the sari over her shoulder, covering her breasts. The fabric is sheer enough that one could still make out their outline without being too revealing. She picks up her choli and hides her panties inside it.

"Ok. Lets go", she says with a smile.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:23 am

I click my toungue. "My, my, you put that on faster then I could remove it. You quite skillfully." I tell you as I then reach out and take your arm and hook it with mine. "Now I'll only be able to hold you arm like this until we get near the cafetira, I wouldn't want the girls to start to hate you by letting them think you stole me from them. I've seen them pick on girls who show any intreast in me that aren't in my fan club." I tell you as I take us out of the greenhouse my phermones would keep the drugs now in her system still active.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:28 am

Bala smiles proudly when Keemari compliments her skill with the sari. She positively beams with joy when he takes her arm. And, sadly, the smile disappears when he tells her about his fan club. She pouts and says, "I can handle those girls. Do you really have to let go?" She puts her head on his shoulder as they walk.

<Just a quick breakfast then hurry back>, she thinks. <Better yet, maybe we can go to my room in the dorm. My bed is more comfortable than that cot. And, I don't know what it is, but the greenhouse scares me.> She holds his arm even tighter. Then she looks up into Keemari's eyes and smiles. Maybe they had to let go of each other at the cafeteria, but for now, Keemari belonged to her.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:40 am

"It is for the best. Some of them I would call zealots which is why I don't have much intreast in them past that one looks cute or sexy type thing when I see them. They've been known to swarm girls before and do things to them behind my back, so I have no real proof of such things, only rumors. I'd rather not find out if there true with you." I tell you. "So yes I really do have to mantain the appearnace of mere friendship with you in public."

"However, in private you are mine." I tell you with a smile as I lean in and give you a light kiss on your lips lingering there for a few seconds before pulling away. We walk arm and arm until just outside the cafetria where I remove my arm and smile. "Don't worry, we'll lock arms again and again." I tell you.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:47 am

Bala saw his point. While she could probably handle the zealots, the rule was that it was better not to provoke such people. And even if she took care of those girls, Bala could be injured which would cause Keemari great distress. Bala didn't want to be responsible for that.

"And you are mine", she counters. She enjoys his kiss for as long as he maintains it. She sadly allows him to unlink their arms as they approach the cafeteria but smiles at his promise to lock arms again. Bala then tries to control her expression. She'll look just like someone walking with a friend. However, anyone with eyes can clearly see past her attempted deception. She's in love with him, no doubt about it. Or more correctly, she's in lust with him.

In the cafeteria, she tries to stay as close to Keemari as she can. But she allows him to direct where she sits. She responds to the greetings from the other girls, but doesn't talk to them beyond saying 'hello'. She is counting the minutes until they can be alone again. The drugs in her system are driving her wild with lust.

=========+=====

Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:31 am

I then stand up and put my tray nearby as I make eyes at Bala for her to follow shortly as I head out of the cafeteria as I could see and smell her lust as well as I walk outside and wait a short distance away for her, but far enough away so people couldn't see unless they were right there as I lean against a tree.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:29 pm

Bala watches him leave, counting the moments till she can follow. She waits only a few moments, but it seems like forever. Finally, she gets up and returns her tray. She ignores everyone until she reaches the exit, when a group of girls stop her and start asking questions and blocking her path. They ask Bala annoying questions: why was she wearing a sari, where did she get it, isn't it too revealing, doesn't she know she'll get detention for wearing that to class, and so on. Finally, Bala breaks away by forcing her way through the group, ignoring their questions and protests.

As she makes her way outside, the drugs in Bala's body begin to weaken. Had the girls held her much longer, she would have been able to escape Keemari's hold on her. As it is, she decides she should get ready for class. She'll just tell Keemari that she has to go when she finds him. If she doesn't find him soon enough, the drugs will wear off and she will be free of his influence.

As luck would have it, she sees Keemari leaning against a tree. She runs up to him to kiss him and tell him goodbye. Up on her toes, she gives him a long kiss. As they kiss, his phermones reactivate the drugs in her system. After the kiss, she briefly puts a hand to her head. Giving her head a little shake, she looks up at Keemari and forgets about classes completely and asks him, "want to see my room? I have a very comfortable bed and no roommate." She smiles coyly at the last line. She adds, "well, except for my pet dragon, Edward. But he won't bother us." She holds his hands, smiles, and tilts her head this way then that.

=========+=====

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:47 am

I was worried for a moment, the drugs I put into her system might be rejected by her, or her physical health was so extrondianry it could cleanse. As it stood now about 85% of all humans who were drugged and changed by me to react this way to my phermones to became high on them. The chemcials would work there way into there blood, changing it's chemistry locking onto key DNA sequences, making it a perment part of them, so even if it went away with enough time apart, if I came close it would active once again.

She then runs up and smile at her as she leans up and kisses me. Such sweet and soft lips I thought as she is still affected and slowly those feelings are becaming her own. I could tell. I smile at her about her little proposation. "Well, if you really want to, I would love to come and vist my pets room and perhaps my future girlfriend." I whisper the last part to her as I take her hand into my own to only add to that ideal she had.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:03 am

Bala smiled when Keemari whispered, "future girlfriend". She led him to the dorms to her room. She pouted whenever he let go of her hand because of someone walking by. But they made it to her room without trouble. She unlocked and opened the door. This was an older wing of the dorms that had recently underwent renovations. The door had a keyless lock and Bala made no effort to hide the combination from her future boyfriend.

They entered an anteroom which contained two desks. On one of the desks was a computer and a backpack bookbag. There was a door on the back wall leading to the bedroom. There was another door on the side leading to the powder room. Both doors were open in testament to her hurried exit the previous day. "We have a common shower room at the other end of the hall", she explains.

She leads Keemari by the hand into her bedroom. Inside there are two extra-large twin beds. Opposite the foot of each bed there was a dresser with a mirror. On Bala's dresser were the usual bric-a-brac: a jewelry box, brushes, et cetera. Also on the dresser was a trophy on a three-tiered, wooden stand. The top tier was the trophy with a horse and rider in dressage gear. The middle tier held an equestrian helmet. And the bottom tier held a riding crop in a cradle.

She takes off her dog tag necklace and puts in on a loop on the trophy stand. "This is the only equestrian trophy I've won as an adult so far", she explains. "I know I'll win more. But this one is special."

She turns to Keemari and takes her sari off her shoulder, exposing her chest to him. As she unwinds the sari, she asks with a smile, "now what will we do to pass the time."

((I decided to go with a different equestrian trophy. I'll update her bio later when I have time.))

=========+=====

Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:33 am

The way she moved and acted, even frowning so slightly for the few moments our hands parted. Hmmm, such a sweet, innocent girl. Ha, ha, ha. I can't help but smile at her the moment I rejoin with her our hands tight as she shows me around her room, as I quickly memorize her combanation.

I listen to her explanation and take in her careful and neat detail of the room as I still wear that smile and about the shower room. "Oh, so your into horses. Hmmm." I then hear her words, that had such a sultry yet innocent tone to it as my smile turns to a smirk. I then move over to her. "Well your fellow students are in class at the moment." I then lean down close to you as I look directly into your eyes. "How about a shower, my pet?" I ask her.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:38 pm

Not understanding the possibilities, Bala's face displays her disapointment with Keemari's answer. "Uhm, ok", she says and drops her sari and petty coat on top of her student's uniform on the bed. She walks over to one side of her bed and picks up her robe off of a chair, kicking off her shoes and putting on some flip flops. She pets a brown, stuffed dragon on her bed. It's almost as long as she is tall, easily five feet. "Oh, this is Edward", she says.

=========+=====

Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:43 am

"Edward, strange name for a dragon. After all the ones I knew went by the names of Lin, Brack, and Sohma." I tell you with a smirk as I walk down the hall into the shower room as I say that disapointment. I let you get inside and the water begins to flow as I come up behind you after lathering my hands up with soap. "Here let me wash you." I tell you as I start to move my hands over your body slowly lathering it up paying special attention to your more intimate areas.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:51 am

"I was just a kid when I named him. My parents wanted me to name him a more regal, Hindi name. But I wouldn't budge."

When they get to the shower room, Bala gets her soap and shampoo out of her locker. She starts to shower when Keemari offers to wash her. Shortly after he starts, she sees the posibilities of showering with him. She leans with her back against him. His aphrodisiacs still drive her lust as she looks up at him and smiles. She puts her hands over Keemari's, following them over her. She closes her eyes and moans.

(((Sorry to have taken so long. The Holidays were crazy. I should be back to my more normal, slow posting rate.)))

=========+=====

Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:44 am

I smirk at her. "Ha, ha, your so very naive in all these things Bala, so very naive, you should trust me more that I know how to.. make everything enjoyable." I tell you as I then move my hand down near your pussy, but I then put my hand over yours as I then bend your fingers downward using mine as I dip two digits into your tight pussy and stir them around... I meanwhile move my soapy hand over your other hand taking simlar control of it as I bring it to your breast as you feel my hand and yours squeeze it lightly.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next