View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Descent of Angles (Open!) 

Post The Descent of Angles (Open!)
Tian was snuggled in her bed, her silky covers pulled over her near naked body. Today was particularly hot and she had taken a chance by sleeping in nothing but her underwear. Kairi was sighing quietly in her sleep right beside her, her petite yet warm little body pressing against Tian's side. She gasped softly as she felt Kairi hug her in her sleep, her hands wrapping around Tian's waist. She giggled quietly to herself and lay her head back on the soft pillow. But no matter how long she closed her eyes, she couldn't lull off to the land of sleep. She kept getting the feeling that she'd forgotten something. The room around her was dark save for the moonlight coming in through the open window. The crisp night air was refreshing and normally would help her fall right asleep. But not tonight. What is it, why can't I go to sleep?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:29 pm

Post Re: The Descent of Angles (Open!)
((Where's Mercy and Linnis/Altima? I haven't seen posts from either of them in a while...))

Meanwhile, on another side of the dorms, Saira was sitting up in bed, wearing simple pink pajamas. And she, too, couldn't sleep. Something was wrong, or amiss, or just... She couldn't even explain it. It felt like she was ill at ease or unable to even rest. For a few hours, she had been sitting up like this... but it had to change.

The Egyptian girl stood up and off of her bed, looking around the darkened dormroom. With a sigh, she walked over, and grabbed her glasses, and a flashlight off of the desk - she knew where it was at all times, since she went out so much. Something about this ill feeling made her think she was being watched, or there was something out there in the halls. So with gentle, cautious steps, Saira softly opened the door, peering out into the halls. The moonlight was keeping her from needing her flashlight, for now...

What's going on? It... this is too suspicious.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:21 am

((No idea. We might have to get another monster.))

Diana was already on her way outside, needing some fresh air due to her own lack of sleep. She was taking the stairs, due to the elevator being out of service. She came down to the second floor and started walking down the hallway, hands behind her back and her bare feet padding softly on the tiled floor. She was wearing nothing but a pair of simple, white panties, a simple white bra and a pink nighty. Her hands were behind her back as she walked, bringing her breasts into prominence. Her silhouette must look pretty attractive, she had mused to herself.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:10 pm

Mercy had sat up in bed all night. There was no way she could sleep, not tonight. Every time she began to nod off, she would close her eyes for a second or two, and then just feel full of energy. It was just too weird. She wasn't tired enough to sleep, something was seeing to that.

With a sigh she opened her curtains and looked outside, or specifically up at the moon. Something was odd. Was it... closer than usual?

The French girl shook the thoughts from her head. There was no way she was getting any sleep, so she may as well go explore. The night was warm, but Mercy was far from immodest, She put on a gown that just about closed up over her enormous breasts. Not ideal, but it was the only thing that wouldn't have her overheating...

Mercy opened her door and stepped into the hall.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:10 pm

((OOC Thread))

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:13 pm

((Just saying I'm in on this, but I prefer to not enter the scene right away as a monster. Keep posting for a bit, let it evolve, and I'll hop in))

Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:54 am

Stalk, stalk, stalk. The logic in the explorer-girl's head went something like this: The best way to dodge being hunted is to act like the hunter - hunters hide, stalk, wait for their prey to act in a way that makes them vulnerable. So Saira was moving slowly, quietly, looking around as often as she could. She needed a sign, a sense that the tingly feeling of uncertainty was actually tied to some actual creature. As much as she knew that running into the actual monster was just as bad as the terrible suspense that one was waiting to-

"Eeeaaah!"

Something had just passed right in front of Saira's face when she was turning the corner, and the sudden appearance freaked her out! But... after frantically sliding the flashlight on to see who it was... she... immediately sighed, her features drooping down a bit from how sheepish she was feeling. This was because the flashlight revealed a blonde girl in a pink nightie (Diana) - not quite the same shade as her pajamas, though. In fact, it made Saira feel slightly childish to still be wearing loose shirt-and-pants pajamas, when by now most girls her age would be wearing nightgowns...

"Ah! Sorry, you scared me!"

A pause, as she thought about something for a second. The girl didn't look that bad, for that matter, but at the same time... Saira was feeling suspicious. She wanted to know whether or not anyone else felt that air of paranoia too...

"...You can't sleep either, huh? Hrm. This is gonna sound weird, but do you feel like you're being watched, or stalked by something right now?"

Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Her heart skipped a beat, she took in a big gulp of air, gasping loudly. Taking a panicked step back, Diana finally realized who was talking to her. "Oh..." She let out the big intake of air she had swallowed in a relieved sigh. She nodded her head as the girl before her spoke, the shadows still concealing her body but not her outline. Diana could tell her skin color was a few notches darker then her's and that she was dressed in a pair of old-fashion pajamas. Although loose, the clothing did little to hide the fact that this girl had an attractive body.

After the girl finished speaking, Diana took in a quick breath and began talking herself. "Well, now that you mention it, there is something strange about this whole ordeal. Its sort of like on those old TV shows, where at the very end, a character thinks he or she forgot something important and everyone just tells them it's nothing. And I sort of feel like that character."

Diana looked around, averting her gaze from the bright flashlight. Gazing around herself curiously, Diana noticed that there was strangely very little noise coming from the dorms around her. No soft snoring that showed sleeping, no soft moaning that meant love making was in process and no yawning to suggest late night studying. Not a single sound. It's quiet. Too quiet.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:58 pm

((Sorry for the wait!))

Tian was nervously walking up the staircase from her second floor room. She wanted to get on the fifth floor, also known as the room, to hopefully get some more fresh air and hopefully get sleepy. When she walked up beside the third floor, she saw a shadow walk past the window in the door, a shadow that had the shape of an attractive woman. I shouldn't, it's late, who knows who that might be... But Tian's curiosity got the better of her. Even as she told herself in her mind to turn back, to stop in her tracks, she found herself unable to stop her body from following the silhouette.

Opening the door, Tian peeked around the corner, gazing down the hallway to see a bright light shining from what looked like a flashlight onto a girl dressed in nothing but a pink nightgown. The light was powerful and easily cut through the thin silk, showing the girl's undergarments and flat stomach. Suddenly Tian felt tempted to walk over and say hello, but decided against it. She remained still, watching the two converse.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:59 am

Mercy was making her way towards the sound of quiet talking. She hadn't been at the school long enough to know that investigating everylittle noise was a very bad idea. She kept to the edges of the corridors to make sure the floorboards didn't creak at her passing to give her away.

She knew that around the next corner was the source of the conversation. It definitely sounded like other students, maybe the French girl wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep tonight. She crept toward the turning point, unaware of the small metllic radiator set against one wall. As she approached, her hip bumped against it, sending out a quiet but still noticeable clang noise. Mercy held her breath and hoped that no-one had heard her.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:06 pm

As I searched I looked for fate, where she might call unto me. My beloved, the demon Jezebel, had taken to the stars to rally more support to our cause, to our Gospel. And she did so marvelously. She was devout to our new Kingdom, and would bring with her Apostles to convert the masses. Ye, it was a new dawn fast approaching.

After much time, it was a sign of fate that called me here. These corridors, so easily accessed by a simple smooth landing in an unoccupied dorm. And simpler still to glide unnoticed through darkened corridors. And even simpler still to be a short distance from them, a new sect of human apostles. A new hope for the future of my Gospel. I was to be their Savior. Their Horus, their Jesus, their Muhammad, their Moses. Their Altima.

But I did not, as yet, unveil my presence. Nor would I be easily noticed, nay, I would wait for another sign of fate, another sign that it was my time to do the will of Carnal Salvation.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:44 am

Diana turned towards Saira, smiling at the girl. Then she noticed something in the corner of her eye. A brown head bobbing from behind the door that was down the hallway. The girl must of noticed the blond's blue eyes gazing at her, because she ducked back behind the doorway. "It seems we're not alone... Uhm, I never did get your name?" Diana addressed Saira clearly, but her gaze continued to remain fixed on the doorway in the distance.

Then she heard a soft clank in the distance and her head shot right around, her eyes adjusting to the distance. Wow, we're really popular tonight. Diana sighed and straightened her body towards the other noise. "Alright, well, it seems that we have visitors. You go check by the door, I'll go check by the hall. If you're getting raped, scream to warn the other." She giggled softly at the ease with which she had spoken the words. But in truth the irony in the situation was much more abundant then Diana would realize.

She started walking towards the hallway, only to find herself confronted by a seemingly french-looking Caucasian woman, with ample flesh hanging from her chest. Diana smiled innocently. "Hello, can I help you?"

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:19 am

Saira stood there, mouth slightly agape as if to reply to Diana's admission about the strangeness of the situation... but then suddenly a frenzy (comparatively) of activity derailed that train of thought, sent it into a death roll, then launched it out towards the sparkling horizon. Wordlessly, Saira flexed slightly, confused, before bolting off towards the girl in the doorway. Seeing Tian - not that Saira knew who it was - gave her some semblance of relief, though. At least she wasn't a giant shambling rape monster.

With a small, genial smile and a tilt of her head, Saira introduced herself to the girl. She also tried to keep the flashlight out of her eyes...

"Oh, hello! I'm Saira, we're... well, none of us can sleep. Creepy things afoot or something, I think..."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:18 am

Tian gasped as she saw the blond girl look at her and then turn away to some other random sound. She pushed herself against the wall and blushed softly. Well, I knew this was a bad idea...

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, a girl dressed in pajamas with bronze tinted skin stepped around the corner and smiled at her in relief. Tian returned the gesture. "Name's Tian. Sorry for spying, I was about to walk over when you noticed me, and I sort of panicked..." Tian rubbed the back of her neck nervously, her brunette hair bouncing slightly behind her. She was wearing a loose t-shirt over her torso, the lack of folds in the shirt made it obvious that she had nothing beneath the clothing. On her bosom she wore a tight pair of shorts, hugging her thighs tightly yet comfortably, the cloth still left most of her legs exposed."So, what're you doing here so late at night?"

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:21 pm

(Mind a second monster?)

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next