View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Welcome to Shokushu! (Ami) 

Post Welcome to Shokushu! (Ami)
Today, I wore a white jacket with my blue and pink top and navy blue skirt. I looked fully dressed, but wore, as was typical, nothing beneath the surface layer. And I was going to greet the newest arrival, as I often liked to do.

To be honest, I lacked much advance knowledge about this one, just that her name sounded really rather Japanese, and since the sun was setting outside, when I knocked on her door, I gave a politely chirped "Anno, konbon wa?" and waited for the new arrival to usher me in.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:41 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Welcome to Shokushu! (Ami)
Ami was busy unpacking when the knock came, and she stopped, putting aside her bag. She was still in her travelling clothes, a rather light Green Sundress. Shokushu seemed a little bit warmer then British Columbia, and she had packed to take advantage of that. Unpacking could always wait. Meeting new people never did. She wanted to find some new friends here. She sighed, walking over to the door. The room was still a mess, and she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do with some of the stuff, like her Bow and Quivers.

"Oh well, they'll be lenient if I'm not supposed to have them in my room. It is my first day after all."

She opened the door, smiling at the girl on the other side. Since the girl was speaking Japanese, Ami responded in kind. Her speech had a trace of an accent. She had been living in Canada for a while now, and it seemed every language she spoke had some kind of accent.

"Yoroshiku onegaishimasu?"

With that, she flipped over to English. If the person was speaking Japanese for her benefit, Ami would put her at ease. She wanted no barriers to starting a friendship, including language barriers.

"Or if you prefer, pleased to meet you. If English is your primary language, don't distress yourself on my account."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:09 am

"Hajimemashite." I smiled and took a step, now standing in her doorway, "I speak some Japanese, but it's very unpolished. I haven't had the opportunity in a long time. But it's very nice to meet you. I actually make it a point to welcome as many people as I can... we tend to be a very tight-knit group of girls here, and I know a lot of girls go through a time in their first few weeks where they need emotional support."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:20 am
Profile YIM

Ami smiled at the girl, not really picking up on the what the last remark meant. She figured the girls just got homesick. Ami didn't think she would, but it was understandable.

"I'm well, thank you."

She stepped aside, motioning the girl into her room with a wide smile. She seemed friendly enough.

"I'm Ami, Ami Miyazaju. Please come in. I'm not entirely unpacked yet, so it's kind of a mess. And please, if you ever want to practice, come by. I could use some practice as well."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:30 am

"Maybe I will." I gave a polite bow and slipped off my shoes immediately upon entry. So, now clad in socks, a skirt, shirt, coat and no underwear, I walked in and sat on the foot of her bed, legs crossed, "You know, a lot of girls here weren't expecting the campus to be so... closed, and were expecting even less the amount of other girls who have an interest in them. I say this as one student to another, just a friendly warning; if you have any qualms about homosexuality, it's best to just lose them, because it's really hard to avoid. Also, the animals here are a little wild, and quite rabid. Best to avoid them."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:41 am
Profile YIM

Ami looked at the girl, suprised. She hadn't been out much, and she still didn't quite get what the girl meant. Her focus on Archery and Hiking, combined with her parents attempts to shield her had kept the girl mostly innocent. She wasn't entirely unaware of it, just unsure.

"I just got here, so I don't know that much about it. Honestly that the Campus is closed doesn't really bother me. I was told that I would be given the supplies to practice Archery, and that I would gain a good degree out of it. That's all I really need."

Ami said with a shrug. It was the truth. Even back home, she didn't need much more then her friends, some hills to hike on, and time to practice.

"As for... the other thing..."

Ami's face turned red. She had no real sexual expierences to speak of, and at 19, found it rather embarassing to talk about. She just had never found someone willing to take a backseat to her passions.

"...I'm fine with it. We are adults here."

Ami pushed on, trying to control her face. She didn't want to appear embarassed in front of this girl. She was the first person to speak to her on the Campus, and Ami wouldn't make a bad impression.

"And are the animals really rabid? I used to hike all the time back home. I can't imagine what I'll do if I can't do that here."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:27 am

I run sometimes, so we can go together. Safety in numbers." Truth be told, I knew there wasn't much I could do to keep her safe. When and where was a matter of dumb luck, more or less, but it would happen. I figured the least I could do is try to prepare her as best I could without sounding crazy, "And the animals aren't rabid so much as insane. They're known to attack, but I do't know of anything more than minor injuries and emotional trauma that comes from it."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:25 am
Profile YIM

Ami nodded at the Girl's offer, smiling. It made sense. Even a crazy animal wouldn't attack two people, and if it did, they could fend it off.

"I'd like that."

She said, the red draining from her face slowly. Now that the issue was behind them, Ami was getting herself back under control.

"But still, that's annoying. I wish they would have told me that before I came out here. It might not have changed my decision, but still..."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:32 am

I offered a hand to her, with a warm smile of friendship and comradery, "Watashi wa Linny Van Ryan desu." I introduced myself and added a little about me, "My room is the suite on the third floor, 300. It's a bit of a hotspot, to be honest. If you ever need something, there's usually a nice girl there to help you. Odds are they'll be a little eccentric - Sondra keeps a trunk of animal ears and tails and wears them around on a day-to-day basis. But they're generous souls. You'll know when you need us, so come to us when you feel it's the right time. And trust me, that's going to make sense eventually."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:37 am
Profile YIM

Ami took Linnis' hand, smiling widely as she did. She had made a friend. Maybe? Kind of. A little bit odd, but then the best ones were always a little bit odd.

"Well then... I guess I'll do that then. Nice to have the offer."

Ami really didn't know how else to respond. She believed that Linnis was just being helpful. But still...

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:49 am

"So, what do you like besides archery?" I asked, trying to be more sociable now that the 'big sister' stuff was out of the way. I did like her, both lustfully and friendly, though hid the former really rather well. I was polite, and careful to not come on too strong when it was clear to me that my object of affection wouldn't respond well to it. And I doubted Ami would.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:55 am
Profile YIM

Ami shrugged, going over to sit down on the bed. If Linnis was going to sit down, she was going to do the same. She sat fairly close to the other girl and laid back on the bed smiling. She was comfort.

"I live hiking, like I said. Hanging out, talking with friends, watching TV, just normal things. I dunno, what is there to do around here?"

Ami said, looking at the other girl. She hoped it wasn't just classes. There had to be something to do around here.

"Can't just be classes, and activities."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:10 am

"We're all pretty social around here," I put it colorfully, to say the least. People had a lot of sex, and it was a pretty decent way to spend your time, "There are parties" orgies "put on by various people. Every couple months, though, I throw a party" orgy " that is easily the biggest and most fun. I'm really well connected. Most people here aren't too private, you can just randomly go to someone's dorm. So, really, what there is to do" other than one another "varies heavily based on the circle of friends you fall in with."

Seemed to me, minus the monster rape, Shokushu was actually a fairly typical college experience. At least, for an all-girl school that skewed to the eccentric.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:19 am
Profile YIM

Ami smiled, nodding. She hadn't been much of partier back home, but it seemed like she was going to have to change. But Linnis seemed like the person to introduce her to that.

"Sounds fun. You'll have to invite me to your next Party."

Ami said with a huge smile. She had no idea what she had just asked to be invited to.

"Seems like a fun place."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:37 am

I had to resist the urge to snicker, instead I just kep my warm smile, "You're going to see a lot of things here you've never seen before, some shocking, some beautiful, some brilliant, and a few frightening, but it's way worth it. I mean, there are some of us seniors" I was one now. That's what happens when you go a few months without being kidnapped, "just want to get out. I owe some of the best and worst moments of my life to this place, but I've learned the philosophy 'bitter times make better times sweeter'. I meet such amazing people here, and I wouldn't trade that for the world."

Apt metaphor, considering.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:48 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next