View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Welcome to Shokushu! (Ami) 

Post Re: Welcome to Shokushu! (Ami)
Ami looked at Linnis, unsure what to say in response to that. She had no idea what the girl was talking about, yet she couldn't make herself just discount it as a joke. She was being serious. Ami sat up, deciding that lying back on her bed wasn't the best position to deal with thoughtful issues.

"...it sounds like an expierence."

Ami wasn't great with words, and she wasn't sure she was going to get her meaning across. Linnis was being very frank with her, and Ami was trying to do the same.

"Do you have any advice, other then that about the animals? Anyways to avoid the pitfalls?"

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:03 am

"You're beautiful and smart. You're wonderful, and have one dear friend already. Let that help you in your darkest times, and be a point of pride between," I smiled and gave her a gentle hug, "Trust yourself, and don't study nearly as hard as you think you have to."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:56 am
Profile YIM

Ami laughed at Linnis' last comment. She didn't have to worry about that one, at least. She did return the hug though, smiling.

"I'm glad of that. I made a friend on my first day. I don't think it could have gone any better then that."

Ami said, laughing a little.

"I was worried to tell the truth. I didn't make friends back home for a long time. I didn't want it to be like that again."

Ami said, not letting go for a moment.

"And Linnis, there probably isn't much I can do, but if I can ever do anything for you, just ask."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:04 am

'If I can do anything, just ask'. It was one of my favorite things to hear. Like a gift from the gods of conversation saying 'Linny, you are going to get laid tonight'. I kept my composure, "A sad truth is that sometimes, around here, people go missing, and to be honest, since a couple of my roomies disappeared a couple months back, I've felt very lonesome." It was truth, I did need emotional and physical companionship in their stead. "It's hard to see people you care about not come home, but it happens, and they always turn up eventually."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:20 am
Profile YIM

Ami hugged the girl a little tighter, not really understanding. She didn't the girls aim, and why they didn't come back. And she couldn't say she understood. Ami's life wasn't filled with Tragedy. But she did know that she intended to help her friend.

"It shouldn't. That it does is true, but it doesn't mean we should become callous."

Ami said, meaning every word. She wasn't in Linnis' place, but she understood what shutting your emotions down and just taking things as inevitable.

"Like I said, anything I can do."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:30 am

I nodded, really taking her words to heart. I didn't think of myself as jaded to the whole kidnapping thing, it just didn't scare me as badly as it had the first time. As I paused to soak in what she said, I slipped out of my jacket, lightly discarding it on the floor, before looking into the kind, affectionate girl's eyes once more. And once more, she said those words, I really didn't have a choice, but I decided to give her another chance to recant her offer, "Anything?"

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:42 am
Profile YIM

Ami looked back into Linnis' eyes frankly, only innocence showing there. She didn't even notice Linnis removing her Jacket.

"Of course. You are my friend, and that's what friends do for each other. Anything."

Ami said, smiling widely.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:45 am

Well, there it was. Anything. I ran a hand along her cheek to her chin and gently guided her face closer to mine. Before she could ovject, or perhaps even process what was about to happen, I kissed her, deeply and lovingly, my tongue expertly sliding into her mouth to tinker about and play with hers. It was the kiss of a skilled lover to someone they treasured, and that was like few others.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:51 am
Profile YIM

Ami's eyes widened as Linnis kissed her, in shock more then anything. She was completely limp for a moment, just feeling it. And then, without even intending to, she began to reciprocate. She wasn't as skilled as Linnis, but it was quite clear what she was intending to do. Her thoughts were whirling around, but below her concious mind, the rest of her was just enjoying what was her first kiss.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:56 am

I wrapped my arms around her, and gently guided her closer to me, as I deepened, though relaxed, my actions, focusing on the little games of kissing, like toying with her tongue, rather than trying to overwhelm her. I had gotten my proverbial foot in the door, now it was time to really savor it, and help her grow accustomed to it. She had a bit of that spark, and it made her kiss rather good, even if it did lack experience.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:01 am
Profile YIM

Ami was still in a fog, her mind still busy trying to understand. Fortunately for Linnis, Ami's subconsious and body weren't similarly paralyzed. Ami copied the gesture her arms wrapping around the Teal haired girl. As for her kissing, she was still mostly expierencing it. She did her best with her limited expierence. There was another sensation rising in her, one that was unfamiliar to her. It wasn't much yet, but it was growing.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:06 am

My hands started to run slowly up her sides and then toward her back, which I began to caress. Nothing naughty yet, no, this was still all about the kiss, this was to heighten the sensual world being created by the kiss, not to pull away from it and transition to more. I didn't think Ami was ready to move ahead that quickly. As my tongue continued it's games, I wondered what her reaction would be when our lips parted. I knew I had to be impressive enough that she'd let me continue, she'd let me offer her more and more of the world I was gently guiding her into. A world that shokushu would give her both the very best and very worst of in time, but one that I wanted to show her could be gentle and loving.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:12 am
Profile YIM

Ami's mind finally settled, her thoughts resolving themselves. She was kissing Linnis. This wasn't a peck, but full on, deep kiss. She didn't know any better word's to describe it. And it wasn't just Linnis doing it. She was a willing participant. Her arms encircled the other girl's form, and she was doing what she could as far as the kiss. And even with her thoughts in order again, she realized something. She didn't want it to stop. She had no idea what it meant, but she didn't want to break off the kiss. Ami didn't know that her thoughts were mirroring Linnis'. She wanted to know what she would do when the kiss ended as well. The Warmth was growing stronger, spreading through out her entire form. The sensation was pleasurable at the moment.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:22 am

(Heading to bed after this post, dear)

I felt a slight change, a more conscious reaction to my actions, and she continued kissing me. That, I liked. That meant that the make out session was going to end well. But I was far from done with it. No, there was still something that most girls responded to to do as we kissed. My fingers started at her neck and slowly, ever so slowly as we kissed, they trialled down, gently applying pressure to Ami's spine. When this task was complete, I decided it was time for a breather.

Slowly, as my fingers trailed back up, my tongue receded, tauntingly slowly, I wanted to make her long for it to return. A good kiss ends when one person breaks it, a great kiss ends a few seconds later, when the other person accepts that it ended. In a breathless whisper, my lips mere inches from hers, I asked, "how was it?"

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:31 am
Profile YIM

(To tell the truth, I was headed to bed after this one as well. Good timing I guess.)

Ami stared at Linnis, unsure of herself. Without Linnis' tongue there to show her just how she felt, the doubt returned. Her eyes were confused, but when she spoke, it was obviously sincere.

"...wonderful."

Ami didn't trust herself to say much more. She didn't know what she would say even if she did. But she knew one thing. She had meant what she said, and furthermore she knew that she wanted to go back to it. Thinking about what that meant would throw her thoughts back into chaos.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next