View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe)
"True, it may end up the same outcome," she answers softly, "That inner storm of her's seems to act on it's own accord. The reason Aurora's body feels so cold is due to the being's presence."

Of course this would prove their innocence in the matter. A trivial thing but Kanoe did not want Claire to doubt either of them like that again. That was not the only reason though. This could prove beneficial if such power could be manipulated.

"We can go outside if necessary," she continues, "What if we both tried to heat your chilled body? If we learn your limits perhaps we can prevent such an...outburst from occuring. What if you lost yourself while in the school. The last thing we need is everyone's eyes on you right? Besides..." she smirks faintly, "My mana sight is poor with so many things happening at once like our duel. Half the time I was not even sure what my own powers were doing. I felt weaves I have never felt channeled before. Claire may learn alot more about it as well as your own powers. That is unless, neither of you wish to practice your magic just yet."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Aurora gives a gasp of pleasure as Clarice sends the fiery warmth back into her body..a brief heating of her blood. The storm flares momentarily, making the priestess' eyes glimmer with snowfall for a moment, and suddenly a quick lance of ice seems to go through the connection, and pierce right to the witch's nipples.. like someone just put a pair of ice cubes on her chest. And Aurora breaks the grasp at almost the same time that Clarice did.

Oh yes, her magick reacts to Clarice's exactly the way it did to Kanoe's.. perhaps even more forcefully.

The priestess nods at Clarice's "protest", but then bites her lip as she listens to what Kanoe is saying. She glares suspiciously at Kanoe.. but she's not sure why. Everything the witch is saying makes sense.. but it somehow feels like she's being maniuplated. She's just not sure how to argue against this.

"I.. guess.. we could try it, if Clarice is willing. I do think it would be safer, outside though." she says a bit nervously, looking over to Clarice, wondering if she can think of a reason to argue against this.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:02 pm

It was easy to warm herself back up once she had no physical contact with the ice woman. But still, that piercing into her breasts made her stummble in her mindset for a few moments. Calmly channeling through her body, she quirks a brow to Kanoe's persistance and sighs with defeat. Two against one, damn the voting system.

"Fine, fine. At least Kanoe will be there to seperate us if things get too out of hand. But I'm still... wary about this. I don't really see any huge harm in at least trying to push this... 'storm' to its limits. Or mine... I could use this to test my own limits. Never really tried before."

At least someone would be there to do something so it wouldn't go crazy like it apparently did with Kanoe. She at least hoped it wouldn't end up that way. Would she even be able to stop it? Or get dragged into it as well?

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:47 pm

"Very well then," she smiles faintly, "Let me hold the key and I will go grab some spare robes...just in case."

Though it was difficult to measure the tension now, Kanoe was slightly amused about this. It was like two kids in school who are told to hold hands after fighting. Both of them had a worry of the unknown which was odd for two who wish to learn more and embrace the magical arts.

"I will meet you both outside. You can try it alone Claire if you like or you can wait for me. It's...intense but you should be strong enough to not be harmed by any of it."

With that she heads for her room to pick up a set of robes for each of them. Even she was a bit confused in what she wanted out of all of this. The magical training was true enough. They rarely have a chance to practice pushing their powers to their limits nor have they encountered another student that could closely match or surpass them. That feeling though when she channeled into that storm was something she could not push out of her mind. She felt torn by it. The dark witch found herself wanting to do it again just to experience it. Will her lover feel the same way or was this just her own evil desires? Once she gets the spare robes, she makes her way outside of the dorms in search for the other two.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:57 pm

Aurora will nod at Kanoe as she leaves the two women alone.

"I'd rather not ruin my ceremonial robes. I hope you understand." she says to Clarice as she goes over to her closet, and pulls out another plain set of white robes. With no more warning then that, she slips out of the ermine robes revealing that she was nude underneath. She doesn't appear to be self-conscious about it at all, nor aware that it might make Clarice uncomfortable to see her naked again.

"I will say that I am intrigued by Kanoe's and your abilities, although I don't know how much we can learn directly from one another. My abilities are different. I am a Priestess of Skadhi. The Blizzard that lives inside me is her gift to me, her sign that I am her avatar amongst my people. It is her strength, not mine, that I wield." she tells Clarice as she slips into her spare robes.

"But you are correct that hopefully we can all learn our limits, and refine our control, even if we are unable to learn the magicks that each other wield." she says with a smile. She puts the heavier ceremonial robes over her arm, and heads for the door. "Do you have a suggestion for where we could do this safely, Clarice?" she asks as she holds the door for the young witch.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:26 am

She blinks in surprise as Kanoe leaves the two alone. DId she not warn the woman not to do that? EVen if bigones were bigones, Claire was still fuming over what had transpired between the two. She was more then a little worried of her actions if she couldn't control them. She kept a good four feet away from the girl while trying to think of a place.

In no time were her thoughts interrupted by being flashed by a compeltely nude Aurora. What was she? A child or something to undress naked infront of an almost complete stranger? She turns away quickly to avoid any long starings she may be overcome with. This was just... INSANE!

"Could of warned me before you stripped," she points while still having her head turned. She was fine in the attire she had on. She had plenty of spares and Kanoe was bringing another anyways. She certainly wasn't about to strip naked like she did. Crossing her arms while waiting to not hear anymore shifting of clothes, she turns back to the girl, trying to put passed what she had just done.

"A meadow not too far from here. Its a short distance for runnign if needed... but long enough so not many people hear a brawl or anything."

With that said she nods thankfully to Aurora as she steps out of her room. Waiting for Kanoe, she stands still a good distance from the woman. It wasn't that she didn't trust the woman, but she didn't trust herself.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:00 am

Kanoe sighs as she steps outside. There was still a couple hours of daylight left. Hopefully the two have not strangled each other yet. Perhaps she was asking too much of Clarice. Was she just being selfish? Her cheeks blush faintly at the thought of what the storm could do to them all. This could be a bad idea afterall.

She lets the thoughts pass before continuing, two folded robes in her arms. The witch circles around until she finds the two women outside, following after them until she catches up at the meadow. Kanoe nods to both of them, still holding the clothes in hand.

"Well we best get started before it gets dark," she says softly, "Would you like to start first Clarice? I can hold onto the key and keep my distance just in case. If anything happens, I will try to use my fire magic as well. Or we can go together but I would not like to double team Aurora if possible."

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:12 am

Quote:
"Could of warned me before you stripped,"

Aurora starts and winces a little at the comment and tone.. and desperately tries to make up for it. "I... sorry. I truly am. Nudity is not such an issue.. in my village. I.. I was not thinking, Clarice. I am sorry." she says in a soft tone, with her head down.

She sighs - apparently she can't do anything right around this girl. Of course things didn't start off well. She doesn't want to cause Kanoe any more problems than she already has though.

Aurora follows Clarice out to the meadow, and paces silently for Kanoe to appear. If she doesn't say anything after all, she can't say anything WRONG. She is just shuffling around, trying to avoid looking directly at Clarice now - lest she infuriate the blonde witch again.

When Kanoe returns with their spare clothing and key, Aurora just nods. "I'd rather just try this one at a time, myself." she admits, and holds out a hand to Clarice. "Whenever you are ready."

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:27 am

She doesn't bother noticing Aurora's wincful tone and only nods to it. She didn't really have much to say either, and since it became silent between them as they walked, so did her tone. There wasn't much to say to or with Kanoe either. Let's just get this over with so she knows what she's dealing with.

Stepping a few times infront of Aurora, she looks at Kanoe and nods for her to be possible have a few yard between them. She was sure she would be fine for a little while, but then again she had no idea who she was going up against. She tosses the key to their room to Kanoe before shaking herself of stiff muscles. Might as well be prepared for anything.

"Same for me. I want to understand what made Kanoe falter so I don't have this black cloud over my head."

Staring at the hand infront of her, she clears her throat before slowly stretching her hand. It was a calm handshake... for maybe a few seconds. She doesn't even warn Aurora before she sends full power of heat right into the woman's body. Might as well try to catch this 'storm' off guard when she could. Fiery heat swarms into the girl's hand and courses at a blinding speed, or at least as far as it could get before it would meet its opponent.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:43 am

She catches the key and steps away a short distance. The witch smiles as Claire appears to be getting ready for a fight. That was not too far off to be honest. Her skin began to tingle the moment her lover shook hands with Aurora. Seems Clarice was not going to hold anything back. Kanoe held back only in an attempt to stop Aurora's storm not to cause physical harm.

Claire did understand one of the reasons she wanted them to do this. If her lover does succumb, would she still hate Aurora for it? An odd twisted way to solve relationship issues. But then again, everything on this island is twisted in some sort of way.

((you two can go a few without me since, I'll join back in when I can contribute more))

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:59 am

Aurora gasps loudly and her hand tightens on Clarice's as the heat assaults her.. for a moment it hurts.. burns.. as the fire tears into her body. It feels like her entire body is on fire and Aurora gives a sharp cry of pain.

A cry of pain.. that turns into a cry of fury as the Storm awakens.

Like a tidal wave cold rushes through Aurora's body, washing the heat away, and following the path back up Clarice's arm to wash into her body. The wind picks up around both women.. circling.. howling.. pulling at the robes the two 'combatants' wear.

At first this just feels like a straight forward 'assault' of magicks.. primal, elemental and powerful - but just a clash of violently opposed energies. As Clarice attempts to counter this assault though, she realizes that it is more subtle than it had seemed.

The wind seems to curl around the fire.. trying to dampen it.. to corral it. There is a sensual, almost caressing motion to the way the ice seems to cling to the fire in its attempts to quench the burning heat.

But almost all of this would be invisible to an onlooker who could not see the play of magical energies. The only outward signs of the battle being the wind surrounding the two women, their utter stillness, and - if someone got close enough, the way Aurora's eyes now reflect a winter snowstorm raging in their depths.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:35 am

At the slightest twinge the storm was 'moving', Claire tries to direct the fire into feeding off what oxygen was in this blizzard. It was proving to be difficult and already she feels the icy feeling crawling up her arm, giving her goosebumps as it continues to climb. Prideful in her powers, she directs her fire into a more mindful sort of way. Trying to surround the storm she begins to close in on it at full power, the intense heat no doubt affecting Aurora somewhat.

On her part, the icy feeling just wouldn't go back down. It slowly crept its way to her shoulder and seemd to make a bee-line to her breasts. She had never felt such a feeling before, the intense cold crawling under her skin and piercing her nerves. Still keeping focus, she continues to assault this storm while her body fights to keep its heat inside. Her nipples darken in a few short moments and rise to attention as hot blood feeds its cold state.

Stiffled gasps leave her lips quickly, she was impressed by this intellectual storm she was fighting, but she had plenty of control over ehr fire powers. She wouldn't let this 'being' dampen her fiery power for a second until she would have nothing more to give. She could almost... see the fire eating away at ice, while ice envelops the flames and turns it into water. It was so amazing, she was getting excited in more ways then one at having such an opponent. Both kept in a still daze it seemed. Her eyes were narrow with fire reflecting behind them. She may not have a deity living within her, but she had her own power to go on just the same.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:51 am

Aurora groans as the heat of Clarice's flames duel with the storm and burn within her body. Already she is breathing heavily as she feels the flames trying to feed off the storm, even as the winds attempt to bank them.

The fires surround the ice, only for the winds to rise, and clear a path, seeking to entrap the flame in on itself so it has nothing left to feed on. It's a battle.. but also a dance. Powerful and graceful, brutal yet elegant, sensual and sensuous.

Aurora moans softly as she realizes that already this battle is even stronger than the one she had with Kanoe. More powerful.. and also more insidious - the control seems finer, and more clever. This is going to be even more trying than her earlier battle. Already she can feel the heat infusing her body... the flames licking at her breasts.. teasing her nipples to stiff, sensitive peaks against her robe.. the fire penetrating into her womb, suffusing it with warmth, causing her juices to start running down her channel and along her thighs.

But where the flames have only their fire as a weapon, the storm has a number of weapons at its disposal, and it uses them all. Sleet pelts at the flames.. ice melting as it reaches the fires, cooling them down. Ice forms walls, barriers to the heat attempting to suffuse the priestess' body. While at the same time, chilling winds howl through momentary openings created by the other elements. The winds tear into Clarice's body.. like cold fingers caressing her nerves. The icy touch seems to cup her breasts.. cold fingers pinching at stiffened nipples.. frozen whispers of air flowing over her folds, stroking inside her, sending icy sensations all up and down her sheath.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:15 am

Seeing the flames were being closed in on, Claire knew it was time to unleash her true potential. The winds pick up around them as fire and ice battle it out. Fire seems to be re-kindled, as if the water was feeding its strength as it slowly closes in, trying to entrap the ice once more. But the cold winds suddenly turn heated. Even Claire was feeling the ehat from her cold, shivering body. Heated winds fuel the fire even more, almost turning the already hot flames into molten power of pure mana she had been practicing on.

This battle was long and grueling in her case. Ice never seems to melt away from her breasts as it slowly takes fortress in pushing her body to its limit. She could feel a line of ice trickling down to her stomach and sent chills all around her. Even if she did happen to get the better of this maelstrom of a blizzard, her body was losing its natural ehat and only caused mroe blood to stimulate places she'd rather not have doing right now. This icy feeling seemed be a branch of the sotrm as it courses through her being. A quick gasp of a viewable mist of breath was only the begnning of her icy torture.

Even though she could do little in helping her body reheat, she still kept on as the fire ignited deep within Aurora. She was hoping she wasn't hurting the woman, which also led her to wondering if this 'storm' was at all concerned of injuring her either. But she didn't have long to think about it while her body was forced into stimulating itself. The fire and winds were still striking, but the home base was slowly crummbling.

"Geh... s-so...c-c-cold..."

Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:28 am

Aurora gives a predatory smile as the storm seems about to surround the flames. A smile that turns into a gasp, and wide-eyed shock as Claire unleashes her full power. The priestess nearly stumbles as the fire turns into magma running towards her. It moves slower now.. but with a steady, growing pressure.. undeniable.. unstoppable.

The priestess begins shuddering and moaning loudly as the slow moving heat infuses her body... her breasts swelling with arousal as the fires burn in her nipples, feeling like they're going to burst. Her womb spasming at the thick flow of heat.. her vaginal walls contracting.. throbbing as hot liquid runs down them. Her clitoris burning with heat.. throbbing as the molten magma seems to collect in the swollen bud, begging for relief from the fire.

Even in her battle with Kanoe, the priestess never felt anything like this!
She moans in obvious pleasure.. as she steps towards Clarice, and suddenly pulls the other girl into her body, wrapping her arms around the witch and holding her tightly which has two effects.

The first is that Clarice can feel the physical effect she is having on Aurora.. feel that the woman's skin temperature is 'normal' now.. perhaps even slightly fevered. She can feel the softness of Aurora's breasts squeezed against her own.. the hard nipples of the Nordic beauty pressing into Clarice's flesh, even through there robes.

The second is that the additional physical contact also enhances the mystical battle. The battle is now electric between the two women.. as they both unleash the full fury of their powers on the other. Slow moving glaciers break off and slide down in the path of the magma.. fire and ice meeting in a cloud of steam and smoke, leaving sizzling piles of rock as barriers. But the ice crushes them, and the magma flows right over them, engulfing them, and melting them to rejoin the lava flow.
Long lances of ice fly through the maelstorm.. seeming to bury themselves in Clarice's nipples, freezing and stimulating them simultaneously to almost painful levels. The icy winds cut through the witch's body.. stroking into her womb.. sliding in and out of her channel.. like a frozen hand stroking inside her... or a thick dildo of ice fucking her. Clarice can even feel layers of frost forming on her clitoris, only to be melted by her body, just to have the moisture re-freeze a moment later, in an unending cycle.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next