View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe)
Kanoe had closed her eyes and began concentrating as the two began their battle. She blocks out all the sounds of the world one by one until all was left was the soft whine of mana all around her. As her eyes open, she could see the vibrant displays of mana in the air, the ground, and the trees. The witch focuses on the two women and saw countless weaves and threads of mana between them.

The number of threads kept changing and growing at a rapid pace. They were just holding hands and yet so much was happening. White and blue threads weave around the molten red threads that attempted to invade Aurora's storm. The level of control limited the amount of threads that managed to leak out in forms of gusting winds. It was amazing. This dance of magic made Kanoe jealous that she was unable to be at such a level.

The witch did her best not blink so she would not miss a moment of this display. The red threads seemed to thicken and darken as they drill and pierce into the walls of ice the priestess forms. But the storm did not relent, sending lances of ice deep into Claire's chilled body and teasing along the woman's sensitive areas. Her eyes widen as Aurora presses up against her lover. She was nearly blinded as threads surge forth from every point of contact. The dance of attack and defense was quickly becoming a trade of blows in a sense. The flames grew inside Aurora while the ice continues to form inside Clarice as if they were trading mana in the most intimate fashion.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Eyes widen when she sees Aurora come closer. No... no more cold! But before she could move, the ice woman clasps around her, and it almost felt as if the blizzard growing inside of ehr made her freeze in place, unable to escape. The crummbling barrier between them completely fell apart as their fronts were completely crushed together. Never before... had she been so cold before.

Her teeth chatter as ice begins to build inside of her. She was losing strength while she kept her mana focused to Aurora. Obvious as her knees began to shake together, Claire lets out chilled moans as her mounds were stimulated, nerves shot by the considerable weight of ice. She was not emant to take such cold feelings, but yet... it felt so alive because of it. The feeling mixing between them was exciting her in more arousal then ever before. She desperatly looks to Kanoe, wondering if she was seeing her buckling under the pressure now.

She understood why Kanoe succumbed. She was begninning to buckle under pressure, mouth agape to let out fitful moans of pleasure from the mana battle. But she didn't want to end up like her lover. She either had to finish this or beg for her lover to do something or else. She was getting too much stimulation. Her moans and gasps were evident enough.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:17 pm

If there is a winner emerging in this battle though, it's not obviously Aurora either.

The priestess is also gasping for breath, moaning in arousal as her body feels on fire. Lava running through her veins..the heat filling her breasts, making them swell with arousal until it feels like the 'lava' should erupt from her nipples like a pair of volcanoes. A whirling firestorm circles in her womb, setting every nerve on fire, as it feels like her juices should be boiling as they run out of her netherlips and stream down her legs.

Aurora groans as she holds Clarice even tighter.. desperate for the cooling comfort of the witch's ice cold body, even as hers runs feverishly hot against the blonde.

Aurora's eyes are wide with shock and fear and an arousal that is so much stronger than what she felt earlier with Kanoe. The ice priestess screams as she shudders in pleasure against Clarice's body. She can't take this.. not any more.. Aurora's hands claw at Clarice, trying to pull her closer.. trying to get COLD again.. before she burns into a cinder. She can't possibly get any hotter.. can she? She shakes her head in fear.. feeling that if she can't cool this burning arousal soon, she may come so hard that her heart might burst. But the fires are getting so intense now, that Aurora's robes are literally starting to smoke and singe.

With that fear.. the storm picks up... trying to chill Clarice so that her body can cool down Aurora's. Icy needles prick teasingly at Clarice's breasts.. until it almost feels like they are trying to pierce her nipples. The sensation of ice flowing up and down inside her channel.. floating around the walls of her womb. And cold so sharp it almost burns. As the witch's nectar runs down her sheath, it stings like ice as the liquid freezes against her thighs and covers her clitoris, like a little icicle tugging on the nub. Just as Aurora's robes start to smolder, Clarice's robes are starting to harden, stiffen to an icy brittleness.

"Oh goddess... please.. I'm BURNING!! Please.. I need to be cold.. help me!" she wails. And as if in answer to her plea, the storm expands outwards.. the winds picking up in a howling swirl around the two girls. And now, laced within the whirlwind - are lines of Clarice's fire, coiling with the lashes of ice and snow.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:13 am

The two women were stubbornly refusing to back down much like she did before against Aurora. The threads off mana were whirling and building so much Kanoe was forced to close her eyes and break the mana sight. This has gone long enough.

Just as she tries to rush forward, freezing and burning winds chill and sear her skin as a whirlwind forms around the two women. Kanoe bites down on her lip as she sets the spare robes and the key on the ground. Here goes nothing.

She shuts her eyes and folds her arms infront of her face as she runs into the heart of the maelstorm. Kanoe gasps as fire and ice teases her body and singes her robes. This was far more intense than her last duel. Her legs quake as her knees want to give. The dark witch grits her teeth as she continues pushing inward, following the sound of moans and wails of pleasure and pain. Her eyes tear up as she blindly feels for the two women.

"Cl-Clarice?" she stammers out as a hand rests on both the women's shoulders.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:23 am

She felt as if she were about to burst, like her nipples were going to just freeze into little icicles. So cold... her temperature must of dropped below a normal rate by now if not hypothermia would set it for pity's sake. She wasn’t about to just completely overwhelm Aurora, but as the battle continued, she was starting to lose control of herself.

It was too late for Kanoe to stop the two as she shudders in bliss against the woman as she does as well. Her warm body was some comfort and even being pulled tighter she desperately tried to get warm as she was with her cold body. Her skin was a pale shade and was starting to turn a light blue. Her lower body was freezing to an unstable rate. She just… had to stop somehow.

Hearing Aurora's cries made her break her concentration deliberately. Neither she nor her were going to last long now that both of them were more ‘attacking’ then overpowering. Knowing she was going to get the full blunt if she backed out now, Clarice draws her mana away from Aurora slowly, letting the ice overtake and consume it into water which that too turned to ice. Shuddering again as ice becomes a more searing pain like feeling, she finally drops her mana channeling completely. Though she was drawing her mana out of the woman, its not as if it were returning to her.

She was exhausted and the icy storm that still raged within her was weakening her until she began to go limp in the priestess’s arms. So cold… so cold… eyes cringe shut as she lets out a gasp full wail of cries. Her body was so frigid, nerves shot in her channel, they fluctuate with little purpose, like her body was going haywire beneath her. Her knees buckle beneath as the ice woman being given the gift of cooling her body down. Her body continues to shiver uncontrollably until Aurora would call the storm out of her.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:41 am

Aurora can hardly breathe from the arousal and pain of her now fiery body. She feels like she's going to turn to ash any moment.

Then Kanoe touches her.. just as Clarice releases the fire. Whichever is really the cause it is impossible even for the Priestess to tell. Aurora screams with release and falls to her knees.

She quivers with pleasure.. nearly convulsing with it as not only does the heat stop flowing into her, but suddenly the ice is called back to chill her body down as quickly as possible like a spring snapping back into place.

The howling windstorm contracts closer and closer.. before finally it funnels into and merges with the quivering nordic beauty. All of the ice and chill suddenly starts to flow out of Clarice.. and back to Aurora - using Kanoe as a conduit! Kanoe feels every bit of the mana and power flowing back between the two women... ice and cold running in one direction, while flames and warmth flow in the other.

Eventually, Aurora falls over, gasping for breath. Her robe is singed and charred.. and in fact the fabric has burned away completely where her body was pressed up against Clarice's, leaving much of her naked. Her eyes are open, but vague and unfocused.. still lost in the power, pleasure and beauty of the battle that she just experienced.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:21 am

Kanoe's eyes knew the risks but did not expect anything like this. Her body was channeling fire but it caught her completely off guard as Claire's fire flows from Aurora into her body. The heat focused along her sensitive areas causing her to groan softly. As she tries to control the flames, Aurora's ice pierces into her from Claire's body. Her body jolts as if struck by lightning. It was as if the battle was repeating itself using Kanoe's body as a battlefield.

Just dueling one of them pushed her to her limits. Two brought her to her knees. Kanoe's eyes flutter wildly as ice and flames thrust and swirl inside her body, channeling back to their original owners. A loud and blissful groan leaves her lips as she felt her breasts swell with arousal and thighs grow moist with dripping nectar. Was this what they were experiencing? It was far beyond her imagination.

"Cl-Claire.." she gasps, "A-Aurora!"

She screams as she felt her robes singe and chip away as ash and flakes of ice. As the winds began to die down, her grip finally loosens as her body sags there on her knees. Every cell on her body was standing on end, burning with need and sensation. Her eyes have grown hazy and half lidded as they flutter weakly. Perhaps she was safer just as a spectator.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:38 am

She watches as Kanoe interferes and get the blunt force the two were battling with. She groans as she slips away from Kanoe and falls next to Aurora. She was so tired, she couldn't make much of a sound as she feels the ice itself leave her body. But it left its mark on her, her weakly shivering body was evident enough from that. It didn't seem either of them could best eachother.

Her hazy eyes gaze up at Kanoe for a moment, trying to focus on something else then what she just experienced. She wanted to apologize for thinking so little of what Kanoe had gone through. This must of been the same. Her mana level was low, but she fought to stay awake.

Kanoe... sorry... I didn't believe you before..."

Last edited by Clarice on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Aurora lies on the ground next to the witches as all three of them collapse in a mix of exhaustion and sensation. She groans as she tries to move.. only to brush against one or both of the others.. which even without the full force of the energy, causes her to quiver.

"Godd..dess...." she groans. "Two...of you.... sooooo.. dangerous." she says in a husky, sensual purr that suggests she might not just mean that literally. Although that is clearly in her statement as well."

"Think.... I am... envious..... maybe... jealous.. even" she says as she manages to roll over so she can look at Clarice and Kanoe both. There is a definite spark of lust or desire in her eyes when she says that, and she gives a shaky, but mischievous, smile to the witches.

Briefly she looks down at herself... at the robe that has half of her top burned away.. while the bottom half is thoroughly stained with moisture that has nothing at all to do with ice or water. A bit of a blush comes to her cheeks as she thinks about that.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:25 am

The magical onslaught left several holes and tears over Kanoe's robe revealing small peaks of her pale skin. Her cheeks blush faintly as she gazes at the two women shivering next to her body. She lays there panting softly, letting the feelings and sensations of chill and heat wash over her. Twice in one day was proving taxing on the witch.

"Don't be sorry..." she smiles faintly to Clarice, "I wanted you to experience this.."

Slowly, she manages to push herself up. Her hand weakly brushes hair away from her face. Kanoe's arms wrap around herself as she shivers slightly. Her eyes gaze over the tattered robes and the growing wet spot between Aurora's thighs. She averts her gaze. Her lover was more controlled than she was. She just hopes Aurora is not about to pop like they were before.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:57 am

Her own clothes were chipped away by the frost , as she shifts it proves to tear her now thin fabric even more. But she couldn't care very much. She was tired and exhausted. The onslaught of the storm had caused her to fly into bliss; having torn clothes was the least of her thoughts right now.

She groans as she tries to push herself up from the grass, her arms noticeably shaking under pressure as her torso lifts from the ground. It suddenly gives out and she falls limply to the ground again. Thankfully, she wasn't far from it so it caused little sound or pain. Her eyes were glossy with arousal, but she keeps trying to resist the urge in thinking about how wet she was.

"We-well... hopefully I experienced enough for you..." she jokes with a small smile.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:59 pm

Aurora smiles slightly as she listens to Clarice and Kanoe's banter - at least that seems to have worked out. With a groan that is a mix of exhaustion and arousal, she manages to push herself up and crawl over to where the spare robes had been dropped.

She grabs hers, and wraps it around herself, mostly covering herself, although still showing a great deal of cleavage and leg, as she tosses Clarice's over to her.

She looks to the blonde witch, and there is a fire of desire dancing in her eyes, but she quickly banks it down and tries to look serious and serene.

"Clarice.. I realize.. that you may never really like me. I understand that. I want you to understand though. What we just experienced.. you had an idea what to expect.. I knew pretty well what to expect.." she gives a Clarice a playful smile, "although you surprised me as well. We were both in control of our magick, at least initially, and we both knew that Kanoe was here to intervene if she found it necessary. And while I won't speak for you.. even now, I am... barely controlling myself because of the reaction."

"Earlier.. with Kanoe. Neither of us knew that that was going to happen. I was losing control of my magick.. Kanoe was desperate.. afraid that my loss of control would hurt, she may have even been afraid for her life. We had no way to be prepared for what happened. Neither of us meant to hurt you.. and while I am desperately attracted to Kanoe.. to both of you actually.. I was not trying to seduce her and steal her from you."

"If you can not forgive me, I ask you to at least forgive her. For both of you."

With her speech finished, Aurora will struggle to her feet with a groan.. trembling still.. wavering on her feet. But her pride wills her to straighten her back and start to make her way back into the dorms. She pushes herself to leave.. because if she stays, she's afraid of making a fool of herself over the two witches.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:39 am

Her eyes gaze over the amazon's glistening skin but quickly dispells that desire. She helps slide the fresh robe over Claire's shoulders as she helps support the woman with what strength she had.

"It's fine Aurora," she says softly, "Claire seems to understand and I am glad that you were willing to show this power to her. Perhaps we can try less..volatile methods of learning about each other's magic in the future. We wish to leave the island just like you do."

She holds her lover tight as the priestess left them. The witch felt pity for the woman, knowing there was no one waiting to relieve that tension was built up in all three mystics at the moment. She softly kisses Claire on the lips as she struggles to rise to her feet while holding her lover.

"Can..Can you stand?" she says softly, "I can imagine how you are feeling right now. Lets get back to our room where I can take good...good care of you."

The witch smiles darkly as she slowly guides Claire to her feet. She could feel the wind caressing her still tender skin through the many tears in her robe. Kanoe was going to need relief soon herself.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:54 am

She sighs, hearing the priestess go on and on without stopping. Goodness doesn't the girl breathe? She nods while not looking at her as she elaves, thankful she could have a moment to herself... sort of. She waits for Kanoe to say her two cents before she tries to stand up, quietly thanking her lover for trying to help her rise to her feet.

She simply gives a tired chuckle to Kanoe's last statement and looks back to Aurora's dissapearing form.

"Goodluck to you, priestess."

Concentrating on walking, she leans somewhat on Kanoe for support while she tries to dress herself fully. This had been such a tiring day it just didn't even compare to a few monster attacks. Just struggling tog et to the dorm would make her want to take a nap.

"Kanoe, I think for the first time in my life... I think I've had enough sex for one day."

Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:58 am

Aurora walks slowly away from the witches, some part of her having hoped that one or both of them would call her back, but by the time Clarice speaks, the priestess doesn't hear her.

Breathing deeply, and keeping her eyes focused, she walks unsteadily back into the dorms, and towards the wing with her room. She can still feel the energy running through her body... quivering.. her breasts aching with need.

The arousal does not help with clearing her mind either. She finds herself confused about the two witches. She can't deny her fascination and attraction to the two of them. The dark sensuous fluidity of Kanoe.. the fierce, passionate determination of Clarice. Just thinking of the two of them now leaves her wet and aching. She has never reacted to anyone like this before, let alone to two people. It's not like herself - she can't seem to et thoughts of them out of her mind. Part of her is afraid that she is becoming obsessed with them.. addicted to the sensations they stir within her... part of her yearning for them.. and another part afraid of them. The mix of emotions leaving the poor priestess depressed and confused.

Instead of going to her room, she heads into the showers, hoping the water will help calm her body. She just lets her robes fall to the floor as she walks in, and turns the water on to cool.

But her control is almost completely gone at the moment.. waves of icy chill radiating from the priestess.. and almost as soon as the water comes out of the shower, it turns to snow and falls around the young woman.

She lets out a scream of frustration and bangs her fists against the stall, before sliding down to her knees, and then sitting down in the stall as the snow falls around her. She sits there, staring at nothing as tears form in her eyes, but quickly freeze into small crystals that fall from her cheeks, to shatter against the tile floor.

While outside, the sky darkens, and a light rain starts to fall around the Shokushu dorms... and ONLY around the dorms.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next