View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 a litttle R&R(Tani) 

Post a litttle R&R(Tani)
I was playing my DS laying on the couch in the students common room I was wearing my short shorts and a low cut blue shirt and thigh high socks I yawn softly and close my DS and turn over to my side as I start to fall into a deep sleep

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:34 am

Post Re: a litttle R&R(Tani)
"Eek!" a squeak cries from the stairs. A squeak became more like grunts of pain when something... or someone began their 'graceful' descent down a flight of stairs in rhythmic thuds. Poor Tani, she was so enthralled in her own books she didn't see that little trap set by one of the more immature students to ensure someone who wasn't looking would fall.

Of she would fall directly into it as she continued to tumble down the steps until finally coming to hault on the ground. Was it jsut her or was she getting hurt a lot lately? Her school clothes were tattered now thanks to this trip, the way she landed had sent her skirt huddling close to the hem and left a nice view for any onlookers to see for a moment. Groaning incoherent things, her books and papers flying all around her, she sloowy begins to get up to her knees...

"Oww... darnit that smarts."

Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:58 am

I was in such a deep sleep I didn't even hear the woman that stumble upon the room I turn over to my back my shirt ride up showing my tummy as I sleep on and spread my legs a little as my arm would dangle form the couch

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:06 am

It was too late to advert her eyes when she hears shifting on the couch. A quick eep turns her head away in emberrassment before she stummbles to her feet. She was surprised to see anyone would sleep in here, but she was still learning of this place after all.

Stepping lightly over to the girl, she curiously cocks her head to the side before swiftly and silently looking around the space for a blanket and quickly finds one int eh closet. Trying as best as she could to be quiet she flutters the cover over the tried student and sits down in a lounge chair, being as this was her goal in the first place to be in the student common rooms.

Turning on a t.v. to a low volume, she silently watches the show to kill time before she would do something else.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:21 pm

I felt something warm cover me as I curled up and let out a purr softly and smile alittle I turn over on my back and rub my pussy alittle and licked my lips and slip my hand into my pussy as I rub my bear cunt and let out a soft moan

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:43 am

Blinking at this woman as she shifted under the covers, she furrowed her brows in trying to understand. What was she doing under the covers? Not that she was about to check but it just seemed so... odd.

She hated to wake the woman up, but she gently prods her shoulder to bring her back into reality.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:53 am

I slowly open my eyes and then sat up look around "oh I must have been having a dream.." I say while blushing while looking at the rather tall girl as I grin

"did you covered me with this blanket?" I ask while looking her over

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:05 am

"Y-yes... I didn't want you to catch a cold or anything," she replies, blushing at the fact that she now udnerstood what the woman had been doing. Rather awkward and unpleasent, she backs up to sit at her chair and looks to her fellow student with a sheepish smile.

"S-sorry for waking you. But from what I hear, its not good to be alone by yourself here. I'm Tani."

Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]