View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A walk in the woods (for Ami) 

Post A walk in the woods (for Ami)
The monster Siferus leapt from tree, looking for the perfect place to lay his trap. He was hornier than usual today. He heard a twig snap underfoot, not far from where he was. Excited, he made a beeline for tree that were just out of her vision to lay his trap, hoping she'd lean against it to take a rest or marvel at how lush and pretty the forest. He spread his invisible web against a particularly nice tree.

His trap laid, Siferus leapt back into a nearby tree, poised to ravage the oncoming student.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:47 am

Post Re: A walk in the woods (for Ami)
Ami sighed, trudging through the forest. She knew Linnis' words on the subject, but she couldn't quite make herself believe that there was anything to scary outside the school. After all, they'd put the place here, didn't they?

Her hiking boots on, and some green shorts, with a matching shirt, she had set out into the forest, just wanting to see if she could find some pretty path to use for her walks. Until she got used to the Island, she wouldn't wander to far. She'd hate to get lost out here. The forest was pretty, and she'd seen no sign of the 'insane animals.'

"She was just trying to protect me."

Ami said, leaning up against a wide tree. She didn't even notice that her Shirt and pants stuck to the tree, engrossing herself in looking through her bag for some trail mix she'd brought. She was feeling a little peckish.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:28 am

Siferus, sitting in his treetop perch, took in the beauty of the petite student that is stuck in his trap. A beautiful, little redhead. How exciting!

Not wanting to be seen yet, he took a different approach to making sure she was properly restrained. He spit more web at the petite girl, her bag fell from her arms, which are now stuck to the tree.

His laughter ringing through the trees as he now descended to come face to face with his prey.

"Brave girl, coming into the forest all alone. Silly."

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Last edited by Siferus on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:27 am

Ami reacted to the web falling from above, dropping her bag. She realized her arms couldn't move, even though she couldn't see anything holding them down. She reacted naturally, struggling against the invisible threads holding her to the tree. Then she saw what had done this to her, as it lowered itself down from the three. It looked like some hideous bug, but with a human face. She did the natural thing. She let out a scream. The sound echoed through the oddly empty forest. As she got over the shock, she spoke....

"What... what are you? Why have you done this to me?"

She said, her voice quavering in fear. She wondered if this was what Linnis had been talking about, before discarding it. Something like this, Linnis would have said more then just insane animals.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:42 am

Glaring at the beautiful girl, he retracted two of his legs into the rest of his body, letting his now tentacle tear her blouse and bra off, letting her mounds fall free as the tentacle smeared some chemical on her skin, allowing it to be absorbed, setting her heart to fluttering.

"What am I? I'm your worst nightmare. As to why I'm doing this, use your imagination."

One tentacle started fondling one mound, while the other started tearing her pants off.

He grinned at her now apparent peril, excited.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:03 am

Ami screamed again as the creature tore her shirt and bra off, the green cloth falling to the ground. As the tentacle smeared the chemical on her, Ami felt it's effects. She wouldn't be able to resist it for long, but with a grim set, she would take her chance. There wasn't much of her left mobile. Untile creature removed her pants, they would keep them stuck to the tree, and her arms were held down by the invisible threads he had spit on her. However, her head was still free, and it was this she used.

"You're a monster!"

Ami knew it would be no use, and all it would do was make the creature angry. But chances were, it would kill her once it finished anyways, so she smiled bravely, and slammed her head forward, into the creatures face. With that, she drooped down, her skin coloring as the arousal took over.

"I'm... not... sure... you... are..."

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:16 am

Siferus' head snapped back from Ami's headbutt violently, causing no real pain as the tentacle ripped the rest of her clothes off.

"That wasn't very nice. I'm going to make you regret that."

The two tentacles smeared more of the chemical onto her skin, trying to make her sexual desires go into overdrive. As she slumped down, being held up by the webbing binding her to the tree, he smeared his chemical over her nether lips.

He knew she couldn't hold her desires back much more.

"What did you say now?"

Last edited by Siferus on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:49 am

Ami was beginning to pant, the arousal taking over. But she was still fighting. She was almost glad that her arms were held down. She didn't think she could stop herself if they hadn't been.

"...I ...say ...you ...can ...go ...to ...hell!"

Each word was seperated by a longer period, the panting continuing. She was losing this battle, but she refused to just give up to the arousal. Instead, she just spit at the monster, even as her body began preperations to welcome him.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:47 am

Siferus, now very annoyed at having being spat on, slapped the petite beauty hard across the face with his tentacle.

"You disrespectful bitch! How dare you spit on me?"

He retracted 6 more bones into his body, leaving him 2 legs and 8 tentacles to torture this girl.

He used 2 of his tentacles to spread her legs wide and spit his thread, sticking her legs in place, while his other tentacles touched her most sensitive areas, one trying to snake into her mouth, the chemical seeping through her pores.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:02 am

Ami took the slap with a smile. Despite her current state, despite the pain the smile was one of victory. As long as she made him angry, as long as she made him do something, in some small way she had won. He didn't have total control, and she had proved that. But the girl's defenses were gone and the desire washed over her conciousness, pushing out all thoughts. The tentacle at her mouth first met resistance, but insistent, it pushed inside. As for the others, Ami began to welcome them into her body.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:59 am

Siferus knew by how little she resisted him now that she ready for the fun to begin. He coiled 4 around her arms and legs, pulling her off the tree as the tentacle in her mouth slid in deeper.

"Oh ho, dirty little redhead is horny now, isn't she? Does it taste good to you?"

Two of his tentacles wrapped themselves around her breasts, massaging them as the tips played with her taut nipples.

The final tentacle played with her clit before snaking in with no resistance, sliding in and out of her pink.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:03 pm

Ami couldn't speak, given the Tentacle in her mouth, but she didn't mind. At the moment, there isn't much that she would have minded. She thrashed a little when the tentacle entered her, her virginity ripped (at least until the Medical Staff got to her) but the pain was soon overcome by the lust she felt. She wanted... more.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:13 pm

He had heard anger in her voice and fear earlier. Now he wanted to hear her lust for him as the tentacle in her mouth pulled out, trailing itself down her body, a mixture of chemical and saliva left behind it, going right to her nether lips.

"I want to hear your lust, cutie. How does this feel? Do you feel yourself losing control yet? Getting ready to scream with desire? Admit it, you want me to ravage you, you petite little redhead. Rest assured, I'm having fun ravaging you."

The tentacle finally got down to her already soaked nether region, sliding itself in her, forming a rhythm. The two tentacles pummeled in and out of her hot soaked pink as one slid in the other slid out rapidly. Ami can see his member, hardening in front of her very eyes.

"Just know that I'll give it to you, all you have to do is ask. You little slut, look at you. Is that you clamping down on mt tentacles so soon after I start taking you? You look so deprived, little one."

He pulled her closer to him, pulling the tentacles out of her, waiting for the desire for release to overwhelm her to the point of hte point where all that is left of her sense is gone and all she wants is release.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:39 pm

As the tentacle removed itself from her mouth, Ami didn't shut her mouth entirely, breathing heavily and moaning softly. Whatever of her conciousness was left it was definitely losing. She didn't say anything to the creature the first time it asked, her body just reveling in the sensation. Ordinarily this would have been painful, but with the chemical firing her veins, it was a different matter. But Ami still tried tried to turn her head away from creatures hardening member, and failing that, she shut her eyes. The sensations overwhelmed her, but she refused to let herself become attracted to that thing. When the Monster removed the tentacles she stubbornly remained quiet. But her body began to betray her, attempting to move, to shift, to find something to fill that emptiness the tentacles had left. Soon a word escaped, even as her eyes remained tightly shut.

"Please..."

Ami began to shift, her breasts begin to shift. The only part of her that remained free to move. However she wasn't trying to escape, but to encourage those tentacles, or something else to return to her nether regions.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:09 am

Siferus reveled in the fact that her body had betrayed her, he pulled the petite redhead onto his fully engorged member, beginning to slide his 11 inch member in and out of her pink hard, but not enough to cause any serious pain.

Bringing a tentacle back to her lips, he waited to see if she would take it in willingly, while his tentacles stimulate her breasts more and more.

"Your body betrays you, cutie. Your body screams for pleasure, doesn't it? I'll give you what you need."

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next