View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Training (Grail) 

Post Re: Training (Grail)
The monster approaching her was rather put off with the way she was acting. It was as if she was having an eternal struggle within herself to control what she wanted and what she did not. He laughed, his steps growing bolder as he moved up to her body, seeing that she was having a hard time even moving herself as he approached. He noticed that she was looking at his crotch several times and used that to his advantage.

"What are you doing Kanoe? Why are you looking at my dick from time to time? Do you remember how it made you feel? Do you remember how you once tried to summon me again just to feel it once more? You may not think that's why you did, but we both know how you are addicted to what I put you through." He said, stepping up to the female so that they were face to chest for the most part, his eyes looking down at her as his cock started to throb, pushing up against her thigh through that robe.

The blob inside of her brain continued to manipulate her thoughts to the best of its ability. There was a strong push on her head soon enough from the tiny inklet of the blob, a pleasure sense that controlled how aroused the woman got. The blob wiggled around all over that sensor in her brain, memories running her over like a train soon enough.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:39 pm

The memories kept growing stronger and more vivid in her mind as Grail continues to move closer. She could not concentrate enough to even channel a single thread of mana. His taunts broke her from her trance just enough for her to turn her gaze away. She kept stepping back but she might as well be trying to move through mud with all the distractions going on inside her right now.

Before she knew it, the beast was before her. His large chest presses up against hers as his throbbing member grinds between her thighs. A soft gasp leaves her lips as she looks up at Grail. Her body trembles as butterflies flutter in her stomach. She pushes away from the lizard, nearly stumbling over a root as she moves a few steps back.

"I..I don't want it," she shakes her head, "G-Get out of my head!"

Her cheeks began to flush as the images flashed constantly. A hand clutches her head but the woman could do little as her body sways in a slight daze. Kanoe's eyes fell onto the creature's cock. She could not muster the strength to look away as she imagines how it would feel inside her shivering body.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:55 pm

The push delivered to his chest caused the demon to arch an eyebrow with what was going on right in front of him. He laughed heartily, shaking the trees around him with that bellow. "I think you are very, very sexually confused and frustrated. I think I have JUST what you need to straighten all of that out." He said, wiggling his eyebrows at the female as his body stepped forwards once again.

The blob continued to wiggle around in her head before he started to explore the rest of her brain, wiggling over her brain area that would affect different parts of her body, causing minor seizures possibly over different parts of her form. The blob latched onto the top of her skull soon after, figuring it be safer for the young woman it it slid across her boney exterior instead of across the actual brain itself. The blob sat there, almost like a tumor in her head that stretched down every now and then to dig deeper into her pleasure core of her memories and body, wanting to send strong shocks of want and need through her exterior.

Grail was once again right on top of her as she stumbled back, seeing that she could barely move her legs and blatantly reached his hand out to grasp onto her breast through that robe, doing his best to even just pull the robe down to expose that tit of hers. "It has been a long time...I do hope you haven't forgotten about all the fun we have had, ya god damn boat." He said, snickering and licking over his upper lip.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:38 am

"Ahh! N-No.."

She gasps in shock has his scaley fingers closer around her breast. Heat flows from her chest, spreading throughout her quivering body as her cheeks began to blush further. Her breasts began to firm up slightly as her arousal continues to build. Kanoe's hands grab Grail's wrist, clenching tightly. She looks up at the lizard, fear and confusion in her eyes as her robes partially slide off one shoulder.

"I..I.."

The witch could not think straight. Why couldn't she push him away? She could feel a tingling in her loins as her netherlips grew slightly moist. Thighs rub gently together as she looks away from the large beast. She takes a sharp breath as Grail's scaled palm slides over her revealed orb. The scales drag along her pale flesh, causing heated blood to surface along the sensitive skin.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:52 am

Grail laughed softly as the woman tried to grab his wrist but could not do anything but just hold onto his body that way. He licked his lips, his hand rubbing over her bare tit so that her nipple could feel the roughness of his palm slipping up and around that nub. His fingers closed in on her nipple, pinching it before giving it a good little twist.

"Mmm Kanoe...it seems that you don't even know what to think. I'll forgive you just this once for making me chase you down..." He said, his thighs pushing forwards while a thick, hardening member pushed against her crotch and lower stomach. His other than reached down, grasping at her robe and began to pull at any cord or string that would be keeping it closed tightly.

Inside of her head the blob would take a quick break, wiggling around as his body stayed perfectly still inside of her brain, keeping pressure on her pleasure nodes the best that it could. Perhaps this little blob would be able to escape this ordeal without being sent back.

"Hrm...your body obviously remembers what it went through, and it seems it wants to go through it again. What do you say slut?" He asked, laughing before his other hand slapped against her breast.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:34 am

She did not know what was wrong with her. The monster must be doing something to her. A low groan leaves her lips as scales drag and flick over the ever hardening peak. Her eyes nearly flutter as throbs of pleasure come from the engorged peak. The witch squeaks in pleasure as his claws pinch and twist the tender nipple. A fuzzy warm feeling of pure pleasure washes over her mind nearly dazing the poor woman.

"Nngh...Oh god..." she gasps.

Her robes slide down her shoulders all the way to her forearms. She was not wearing a bra, revealing two luscious orbs with darkened peaks. Kanoe cries out in shock as Grail slaps her breast. She squirms weakly as she tries to fight the growing need and tension in her body. The witch froze as his cock saws along her still covered sex. She moans out a protest. Her panties grew wet with her nectar as her body continues to betray her.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:18 am

Grail listened to the woman as she panted and seemed to lose all control over herself as he mauled her breasts with his hands. Her robe was nearly off of her arms already, and Grail quickly slid the rest of that robe off of her limbs, letting the robe fall from her arms freely.

"Kanoe...you seem to remember me quite well. You didn't seem to think that way a minute ago, and now here you are, putty in my hands and I have not done a thing to you. Even that tree that was under my control did nothing to you." He laughed and tilted his head down, bending slightly so that he could take the woman's nipple into his mouth, sucking softly on those darkened peeks while his other hand massaged and molested her breasts.

After a moment of wetting her nipples, he pulled his mouth back up and away, grinning and having no idea that the blob inside of her head was forcing her to feel this way. "Such a magnificent body, and your tits...they are divine, truly divine. Remember this?" He asked, pulling one of his hands down to stroke at his cock that was growing in length and thickness, showing her the familiar weapon that had given her so much pleasure in the past.

"I think you do...and I think you are just giving into me completely now Kanoe...and you're going to wake up completely covered and filled with my cum." He said, after leaning into her ear and whispering it to her.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:56 am

The witch squirms but all that did was aid in the falling of her robes as they fell to her ankles. She stood their shivering in just her panties as the beast continues to rub her chest. The reptile's attacks were doing more than just arousing Kanoe's body. They were also distracting her from the strange things the blob was doing to her mind.

"N-No.."

A soft moan of protest did little to deter the beast as his mouth began to suckle on one of those luscious mammaries. Her eyes flutter wildly as she found herself thrusting her chest outwards, offering the firm mounds to the monster. Juices were beginning to trickle down her thighs as she takes long shuddering breaths as the beast sucks on her chest. The blob kept feeding her more pleasure causing everything to feel even more amazing than it was. She felt so helpless as her body does not resist anything the creature does to her.

Feeling the hot growing member graze over her thighs only breaks her free of the spell for a few moments. Her half lidded eyes widen as she tries to push Grail away from her. No, she must not give in. A thought that was already becoming engulfed by the blob's haze of pleasure.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:09 pm

The demon was pushed away for a moment from the young slut before narrowing his gaze on her once again. "Now that was not nice, you big titted cow." He muttered, lurching forwards once again only this time his hand came down on her tit, and the other hand pushed up against her pussy, fingers playing across the wetness of her crotch several times.

"Stop pushing me away Kanoe...You have all the power in the world to move away, and I swear on my life I have nothing to do with whatever is wrong with you slut." He hissed once again, his hands gripping on her tit and against her crotch, his middle finger stroking against her covered cunt frantically.

It was after a few moments of touching her like that when he leaned forwards, his lips brushing up against the side of her neck before that tongue wiggled out across her flesh, wanting to tease her even more now that he had her at least standing still.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:57 am

"Oooohhhh!" she moans as her large breast was squeezed in his grasp.

Her nails rake gently down Grail's arm as she pushes her chest into the groping hand. Kanoe's body was nearly reacting on it's own now as her hips grind into the stroking fingers. The beast would feel her panties becoming soaked with juices after a matter of strokes. Her knees wobble and grew weak as she leans more and more up against the beast.

~C-Can't fight it.. So...So very good~

She thought as heat and pleasure was fed directly into her brain. Her body was glistening with sweat as she trembles. Thoughts of resistance melted away like butter on a hot pan as her tension grew. This was so wrong but it felt too good to pull away. Her body was succumbing and her mind could not take much more. The only thing she managed to do was press her thighs together, rubbing them slowly in hopes to keep the stroking finger away and still bring stimulation to herself.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:51 pm

Humiliation was the creature's number one game, and he prided himself on how good he was at it. As those thighs clenched together, wanting nothing more but to feel the pleasure of being stimulated down there, he felt as if she was also trying to resist him by squeezing his hand out the best that she could. He held fast, not wanting the female to stop feeling those thick, probing fingers down between her legs. He fumbled around down there, through her tightly clenched thighs, and began to slowly try and pull some of that fabric to the side so that his invading finger could easily slip inside of her moistening folds.

“You're slipping Kanoe. You're becoming the dirty little whore that you always were meant to be.” He mocked, chuckling idly to himself as he breathed slowly against her ear.

His eyes cast around for a moment before thinking about what he wanted to do with this female next. He was going to drive her to the point of insanity and shame, just how he did so well before in the past. Clearing his throat once, his fingers snapped once again, and in his hand appeared two small, cylindrical tubes. They were roughly two inches in height and about as wide as a dime.

The bottom was cut out, and at the top, there was a syringe like pump. His fingers gracefully rolled them around until they were caught in between his index and middle finger, and one of those cylinders were pressed over her nipple, latching to her nub while he did the same with the other. They held in place, oddly enough, and before long those pumps were moving up and down, sucking her moistened nipples from Grail's saliva up and down, the air completely sucked out from around that tube to tug those nipples even harder.

He waited to see how she would respond to those two small devices on her breasts, his hands coming away from her crotch and her breasts to quickly grasp onto her wrists, making sure that she would not do anything foolish like pull them away, the vacuum being too tight as it is around her nipples as they were pumped. “You like my little devices Kanoe? I've grown stronger in my slumber...A better understanding of what I am...” He mused, much to probably deaf ears.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 pm

She whimpers faintly as she hears the monsters soft hiss and forked tongue. Her thoughts felt as if they were moving through mud in her clouded mind. His grip loosened on her breast as she squirms to free of herself of the claw that was prodding at her covered sex.

The cool touch of a cylinder on her nipples causes her to gasp and look at the other in Grail's hand. The object was sealed over one of her swollen peaks and did not seem to be moving despite nothing else holding it in place. She tries to push away as the beast places the other cylinder on her other nipple. The vile creature grabbed her wrist as she felt the devices begin sucking endlessly on her engorged tits.

"Nyahhh!" she cries out sharply, "G-Get them off!"

The witch lets out a scream as she feels the start of the long deep sucks of nipples. She shuts her eyes tightly as the engorged peaks slide deeper into the tubes. Hot blood throbs painfully to the surface of the darkened nubs as they pulse faster and harder with each deep suck. Pain radiates from the stretching pink flesh as heat ripples down her luscious orbs and chest. It felt as if the horrible things were trying to milk her.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:55 pm

The cylinders that were over her engorged nipples started to secrete a rather warm, tingling fluid from the tops of those syringes. They were coating over her nipples and forcing them to feel warmer, numb slightly but in a pleasurable way. “I love how you demand things from me Kanoe without giving anything in return. That's not very nice.” He said, licking his lips while holding her wrists as tightly as he possibly could.

The demon watched as those suckers forced her nipples to suck slowly up into those tubes and released them, making her nipples feel constantly as if they were being sucked on. Letting go of her wrists for a slight second, Grail reached up with his hands and began to tug on those cylinders, showing her first hand of how they were not going to be pulled off her body without her feeling intense pain.

After letting go of those cylinders, the demon licked his lips, leaning back against a tree as he stroked his cock. “You're going to have to prove that you are worth anything Kanoe before those tubes will come off your nipples. It's not as if you're not a cow already with those big tits.”

The blob inside of her mind continued to do it's work the best that it could before it slid over more parts of her body, towards her movement receptors, tinkering around with it and seeing if it could manipulate her arms in anyway, or her fingers, or her legs for that matter. The blob would have little to no idea what it was doing to her physically, or if it was having any power over her at all at this point in time.

Grail sat there and stroked his cock slowly while eying her body like a hawk. “Come now Kanoe...you know the more you pleasure me, the sooner I am to leave you alone. Well, for the most part. Or would you like me to give you three calling cards? And I turn this forest here into another maze for you?”

Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:08 pm

Her groans of pain became soft moans of pleasure as the fluids dulled the nipples enough so the constant suction did not harm her. The tender peaks were throbbing rapidly as the devices continue their work. The witch only felt pain when Grail showed what will happen if she attempts to remove the cylinders.

Kanoe falls to her knees as the lizard backs away from her. She was breathing heavily as her cheeks remained flushed. Tears wet her eyes as she sees the vile devices hanging from her breasts. She really did look like she was being milked like a dairy cow now.

She found herself moving slowly towards the monster as he strokes his cock. The witch was not aware of the blob controlling her limbs. Her fears of this monster were all crashing down on her as she crawls to him. Kanoe knew she would not survive in the maze again.

Swallowing her pride, she reaches up with a trembling hand and began stroking the large member. She kisses the tip softly, letting her tongue lightly swirl over it before sliding it into her mouth. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she began sucking the scaled monster off. She felt a gentle warmth spreading over her mind as memories of serving him came to surface.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:46 pm

The threat of being thrown inside of that hellish maze must have struck hard with the woman. The demon mused for a moment, thinking about whether or not he should push her into that kind of situation again. Taking a deep breath, his eyes cast down upon her when she crawled up to his body, making sure firstly that she was not going to attack him as he stroked that cock.

The nipple devices continued to milk at her frequently, forcing those nipples to feel every sensation they could while the devices sucked. Her nipples were going to be used, elongated...perhaps even made to be abnormally erect whenever she was aroused. They sucked at those nipples, forcing them to stand at least an inch or more erect.

When she reached up to stroke at that member of his, he took his own hand away and watched her do her thing. When her mouth and her tongue rolled over the demonic penis, the lizardman let out a soft moan, remembering how well she used that mouth. “You were always such a good little cock sucker, and those tits always felt nice around my dick.” He said, reminiscing about his complete domination of her months ago.

“Suck it Kanoe, give yourself into me again so I may leave you writhing on this forest floor, covered and oozing seed out of every single hole that you have.” He growled, grasping onto her hair lightly with his grip and pulling her head forward onto his cock, those twin cylinders still pumpin back and forth on her engorged nipples.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next