View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A walk in the woods (for Ami) 

Post Re: A walk in the woods (for Ami)
Ami had begun to thrash as Siferus entered her. She didn't answer the question her asked her, the Tentacles and his member finally pushing her over the edge. She just opened her mouth, letting out another scream, this one of pleasure instead of fear, her body attempting to twist and turn as she orgasmed. Then she drooped forward, her eyes unfocused, her mouth open and panting, as she felt the afterglow.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Siferus ruined the afterglow for his victim, knowing she was still burning up inside from his chemical. She had two orgasms left before it wore off. As she tried to slump down, his free tentacle held her up.

Looking into her eyes, he grinned evilly.

"I bet you thought after an orgasm like that, you'd be rid of my chemical. But, your body still burns with lust, doesn't it? It takes an average of 3 orgasms to get it all out of your body."

Siferus renewed his ravaging with more intensity and speed.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:10 pm

Ami continued to pant, tired. The lust was building again, but for a least a little while, she seemed to be back in control of herself. She raised her head, and even with the tiredness behind them, the defiance shown again. She would not let him see any weakness. The Chemical might take away her will, but until it did, she would fight.

"You are disgusting!"

Even as she said this, her body disagreed, twisting as the tentacles ravaged her body.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Siferus, amused by her display of defiance, pulled his tentacles out of Ami and inserted his member again, pounding in and out of her tight pink.

"If I'm so disgusting, why are you seeming to enjoy this? You may deny it with your lips, but your body doesn't lie."

His tentacles releasing her breasts, he grabs them and begins to suck on her hard sensitive nipple, while he pinches the other, waiting for the fight in this strong-willed girl to once again lapse.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2