View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Training (Grail) 

Post Re: Training (Grail)
"Ahh..Mmph!"

She lets out a muffled gasp as Grail forces her to swallow more of the thick cock. Groans vibrate from her throat and down the shaft as she continues to suck softly. His words made her tremble at the thought of being reduced to quivering pile of flesh, covered in his seed.

The strange numbness sent a worry through Kanoe's mind. She never had such things happen to her precious breasts before. The witch could not see the nipples being stretched, throbbing red with heated blood. Kanoe groans again as she tries to hasten her efforts. Pleasure or not, she wanted these things off of her now.

Her eyes blink in shock as she realizes her hand was gently playing with the monster's balls, stroking them as she sucks deeply on the hard cock. She pulls her hand away and returns to stroking and licking the throbbing shaft. The witch was not aware as her hand slowly returns to fondling the creature's sac. Her tongue lathers all over the pulsing meat as she pushes the cock to the back of her throat. She then took long deep sucks as she pulls her head back, repeating the process methodically.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:26 am

There was something about the way that she was pleasing him that didn't seem all there. She was sucking on his shaft slowly, and he was enjoying every second of it, but there was something else that seemed just...off. As the demon forced her head up and down on his shaft, he had to think of something to completely break her again. That's what he wanted more than anything.

Grail felt his balls being played with by her hand, and then both stroking his shaft once again, and then the hand went back to his balls rather slowly. He was confused, and this wasn't starting to seem like the real Kanoe. She seemed to be confused, not knowing what she was doing other than sucking on his cock and bringing pleasure to his body.

“What is the matter with you whore? Make up your mind...either play with my balls or stroke my cock.” He said, groaning as he felt her mouth envelop that cock of his deeply into her throat and back out again, loving how well she could suck his cock...that is one thing that never changed about the witch.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:57 am

A muffled whimper was her only reply. Her body shivers causing the cylinders to sway as they hang tightly to her engorged teats. She was not sure what was coming over her. The witch never recalled going back to fondling this thing but it was like her hand was moving on it's own.

The beast seemed just as confused as she was. What was wrong with her? Was she losing her mind? It did not matter right now. She needed to pleasure this thing to get these sucking devices off before they do lasting damage.

Her nipples were pulsing faster and harder. There was no pain but rather just a growing intense heat that throbbed down her swollen orbs. She could not help but groan, sending vibrations down the shaft as she kept her mind focused off her breasts and on his cock. Ugh, that sounded horrible. She did not want to please this thing. It is just she has to or she will suffer worse...much worse.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:16 am

The demon hadn't felt the woman's mouth on his cock for quite a long time, and somehow deep down he knew that she could always give him the best cocksucking of his life. Groaning deeply, it was only a matter of minutes before the demon could hold out from her mouth. Gripping her hair tightly in his hand, he pulled the female's head off of most of his dick, leaving only the head of his throbbing member inside of her lips.

The beast groaned, his eyes clenching shut as his body seemed to throb once entirely, those balls pulsating in her hand before his sperm started to flood her mouth in a copious amount that only he could provide. He held her as tightly as he could in that grip, wanting her to eat all of that sticky, hot cum that he was giving her. “Take it all you dirty little whore...take all of my man milk...Cows like you need this sort of nourishment.” He muttered, gritting his teeth as his orgasm continued.

Meanwhile, inside of her head, the demonic blob sank back down into her pleasure nodes, wiggling around frantically inside of her head and between the folds of her brain to try and overwrite as much as he could, to warp her, if even temporarily, into nothing more than a bitch in heat, so to speak. It was almost to the point where the blob was a bigger threat than the beast standing in front of her.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:17 pm

She shivers as she feels his balls pulsing rapidly. The witch lets out a pained whimper as Grail holds her by the hair as spurt after spurt of hot seed pumps into mouth. She struggles feebly until the choice of choke or swallow was brought to question.

Kanoe swallows a mouthful of the vile seed and her eyes suddenly began to flutter. If the warmth the blob made her feel left her mind in haze, this was completely smothering it. Her fingers began stroke his sac faster as she found herself swallowing more and more of the hot load. A low moan sounds from her throat as her cheeks blush deeply. She could not explain it but she felt very very good.

Every drop that she tasted brought pleasure shivering through her being. Her loins shiver as her sex began to contract hungerly in anticipation. Juices flood down her thighs as pleasure was fed directly into her brain. She could not have enough of this blissful feeling. It felt almost as good as sex. Only a faint trickle of seed runs out of the corner of her mouth as she sucks with wild abandon, feasting, milking it for every drop as her fingers fondle his balls.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:55 pm

The rest of his large load filtered down into the woman's throat. The demon stayed hard as a rock, however, and he pulled her head away slowly, seeing that she was really getting into blowing him as he swallowed his load. He pulled that cock all the way out of her lips and wiped it around her upper lip and cheeks, cleaning himself off on her face before tossing her head back, letting go of her hair.

“You know what happens next you filthy little whore. You're going to bend to me again, and you are going to remember how it felt being so helpless, so degraded when you were in that bar full of beasts. You had to tear a card then didn't you? And they didn't even get to taste how good your body performs.” The demon snapped his fingers several times, grinning as several demons began to pop up in that forest, all of them ranging from boarish like demons to demonic hell horses that easily walked on two legs.

“I'm going to make you enjoy this again you little whore...” He growled and then pushed the woman towards a nearby fallen log, wanting her completely bent over and ready to receive the orgy that she escaped at one point in her life, but the demon was not allowing her a way out this time.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:29 pm

She moans as the witch slumps to the floor, licking her lips clean of the vile seed. Her hand was stroking her moist folds. God she felt so very hot, so good. Kanoe gazes up at the beast standing over her, desire burning inside her eyes.

His words were reaching her but she found herself not scared. She felt...eager. Her eyes widen as she sees the familiar demons from her encounter in the maze. But almost immediately her eyes fell to the hanging cocks between the monsters' thighs. Her fingers continue to stroke her dripping folds, her panties completely soaked. Kanoe's breathing grew nearly ragged with anticipation as her heart beats rapidly in her chest.

"Oh god..." was all she could whisper.

The woman gasps as she lands hard on the log. She rolls onto her back, letting her thighs spread on either side. Hands slowly run up her pale glistening body, groping her firm orbs. There was no doubts in her mind that she wanted this, needed this.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:51 pm

Grail stood on the side as he watched the woman roll around on that log onto her back, seeing that her body was growing in need more than he thought it ever would. Arching a brow, the demon looked at her panties that looked almost completely soaked through as she seemed to anticipate everything that was going on around her. Had he broken her completely? He didn't know for sure. After all of this, he'd find out though, one way or another.

As the woman sat there, her legs would be lifted easily by that boar-man, his snout huffing as his thick cock pushed at her thighs. It wasn't long until her body would feel those panties gripped and tugged away by the demonic pig man, and his hands gripped tightly around her thighs the best that they could, his furry, mangy body grunting as the tip of that hard shaft pressed against her folds.

She was surrounded by many demons, at least five or six Grail counted, and as her nipples were still sucked on by those devices, they pushed in one last time before the air that was vacuumed inside was released through several holes that opened up, allowing her nipples to feel air once again as the two vials fell from her tits, leaving her nipples quite erect and throbbing.

Her head was grasped by one of the hell horses, thick fingers pushing against her scalp while that demonic cock, larger than Grail's own, pushed up against her face, over her nose and eyes as he dragged it over her skin.

Several other demons surrounded the woman on the log, tentacles slapping at her breasts and even rubbing her ass while it seemed that she was about to get used harder than she'd ever been fucked in her life.

Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:29 am

The woman gasps softly as the boarman pushes her legs up. She could feel the thick tip pushing against her moist folds. A pleasing shiver ran through her spine as she lets her legs spread in his grasp. The witch watches with glazed eyes as the demons gather around her nude body.

The tubes suck one last time before falling free from her heavily engorged tits. A long moan of relief leaves her lips as the tubes fall to the ground. She could still feel the throbbing waves of heat and numbing pleasure rolls over her swollen orbs.

Kanoe's eyes grow wide as her head was turned right into a face full of hot meat. She could almost taste the creature's thick tip as it rubs across her lips and her cheeks. Her lips follow the member as it traces it over her nose and eyes. Heated breaths caress over the hell horse's cock as soft moans leave her lips. Her breasts bounce firmly as tentacles slap across the tender flesh causing her to squeak in shock as pain and pleasure spreads across her reddened nipples. She squirms as the demons close in around her.

Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:07 am

The boarman looked over the woman's body as it was soon to be violated. With a squeal of glee, the demon grunted and began to push his thick, throbbing cock right up against that cunthole of hers. It was then that the demonic piggy squealed again before the underside of it's dick split open violently, another penis protruding from that cock that was slightly smaller in size, but throbbed just as violently up against her asshole.

The pig man pushed forward, both of his cocks pushing up against her two vulnerable holes. Before long his thicker, longer dick was pushing into her pussy deeply while the one at her ass, slickened from coming out of the cock above, slowly drilled its way into her anus, filling her up as much as it could before hilting inside of her.

The horse demon reared slightly as his cock ran over her mouth and lips some more before it started to push into her mouth, fish hooking her in a way as the head pushed against the inside of her cheek quite roughly. He held her head still though, not pulling it by her hair or nothing.

She'd feel a pressure on her chest for a moment as Grail began to nestle himself on top of her body, his thick cock planting itself between her luscious orbs, and a few globs of spit landing on his dick between them. He played his fingers over those nipples several times, giving them a soft squeeze before wrapping her tits around his cock, his hips slowly pumping.

“You're not even going to know anything after this Kanoe...you're only going to feel empty when this is all said and done...unless my dick is inside of you of course.”

Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:55 am

"Nngh! Ahhhh! S-So big!"

She cries out as two cocks push into her folds and rear. The witch could feel the thick logs grinding up against each other through her two tight tunnels. Her thighs shiver as the demon pushes bit by bit, filling her completely as his cock pushes through her cervix.

Her body clenches tightly around the two cocks as her body tries to adapt to their size. She parts her lips as wide as she could as the horse monster pushes it's cock deep into her mouth. Kanoe breathes heavily through her nose as the thing's phallus pushes along her tongue and into her throat. Her cheeks began to dimple slightly as she tries to suck on the large member as her tongue rubs slowly along the bottom.

With a face full of hot meat, she could not see the lizard sit on her stomach. She lets out a muffled groan as those claws toy with her throbbing nipples. There was a wild tingling running over her chest as her luscious orbs envelope around the sawing cock. Toes curl as the woman continues to moan. Her hands clench and unclench untio finally she reaches up and began to grope her own breasts. All three beasts began to fuck her, her loud groans muting out the evil promise Grail was making. There was no saving her now.

Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Grail laughed harder than he ever had before when he felt his hands replaced by the woman's own. He allowed her to do just that, wrap her large, lovable tits around his cock as he slowly pumped it between her chest. He cracked his neck to the side and allowed his tail to hang over her stomach, careful not to cut her in anyway as that thick member throbbed between her breasts.

The horse demon groaned as she started to suck willingly and enthusiastically around that cock of his, the feeling of her tongue on the underside of that large member elicited a small grunt from the demon. His hips began to push back and forth inside of her mouth, burying that member into her throat every now and then as it took its pleasure from her lips and her tongue, testicles bouncing ever so lightly against her chin every now and then.

The boarman was having the most fun with her body right now it seemed as it pushed past her cervix and straight into her womb. The penis inside of her rectum throbbed around inside of her lower parts, pumping deep almost on its own as his cock in her pussy held still, letting her feel the thickness gyrating in her cunt while her ass was pumped as hard and as fast as that penis could muster.

Around her feet there would be two rather large members pushing up against her toes, using the soles of her feet for pleasure as well. They belonged to two different demons...one a clone of Grail, and the other was a lycanthrope. They used her feet to pleasure their cocks as well, groaning and hoping that sometime soon the woman would begin to use her feet on their own accord instead of using their hands to guide them.

Grail grunted and soon began to pull the woman's head off the horseman's cock, grinning and spitting down onto her face as he slapped it lightly. “Mmm you better start talking you little whore. You want us to stop? Want us to keep going? What is going on in that little fucked up head of yours?”

Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:21 pm

Her brain was melting as the beasts around her raped nearly every part of her body. The smell of hot sweaty meat invades her nose with every deep breath. There was slightly pain as her back grinds against the bark of the log she layed on, but that pain pales to the arousal and heat that was rising in her body.

The blob in her head continues to reprogram part of her mind. The dark witch was accepting the changes as her own thoughts. Her darkest fantasies were to be brutally raped by demons and monsters, having their massive cocks fill her body completely with vile cum.

She groans around the cock in her mouth as Grail's saws away in her tight cleavage. The scales lightly dig and stroke along her pale skin, sending prickling pains and pleasures through her body. Fingers dig into her luscious mounds as she held her breasts tightly around the lizard's member.

She never felt so full before. The woman could feel the two cocks in her pussy and ass throbbing against her tightly spread walls. Loud groans vibrate around the cock in her mouth as the one in her ass continues to thrust, sliding deeper into her being.

"Ahhhh!"

Kanoe cries out as the cock left her lips and Grail's scaled hand slaps her across the face. Her eyes flutter but continue to look glazed as she gazes at the horse demon's cock longingly. She licks her lips as her hips slowly rock up into the boar demon's dual cocks. Her toes curl as the other two demons use her feet for their pleasure causing butterflies to flutter madly in her stomach. Oh god, it was too much!

"Please! K-Keep going! I..I want it!" she cries out, "I...I can't take it anymore! Please fuck me!"

Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:35 pm

She was going to go down in history as one of the most brutally raped students at the island, among the group of them that actually have seen the demons for what they are. The blob inside of her head was programming her to think this way, to perhaps enjoy that very idea as a badge of honor to walk around with. The blob shuddered and plopped around her head for a few more minutes before it had done enough work, hopefully wiring her brain permanently for this, but only time would tell.

The blob inched out of her body, leaving her brain to function on its own with her new thoughts before it slid out of her ear, onto the very log that she was on before slinking off slowly to join with the rest of its body, going unnoticed.

Grail growled out loud as his shaft slammed between her breasts, hitting against her throat every now and then until he finally pushed her hands away from her breasts, letting them fall onto two thick, throbbing tentacles of a squid like demon underneath her body, gripping around her ass after it had crawled up her legs. The squid demon grunted, forcing those thick tentacles through her palms as it nestled on her butt, out of the way of the boar man's thrusts.

The boar man did the unthinkable after he plundered her pussy and her ass for a few moments. As that cock buried deep into her asshole, it pulled out from her hole back there, and as that penis in her pussy started to pull out, the cock from her ass began to push into her pussy as well, trying to bury that thick cock inside of her cunt so that her pussy would be forced to feel two cocks inside of it at once, filling her more than any demon ever could imagine.

This left her asshole nice and free, and while the squid demon began to feel her hands, another tentacle from that body began to push into her rectum, filling the emptiness she would feel for only a few seconds.

The horse demon would have to wait for a few more minutes before plundering her mouth once again, but suited him enough to take a large amount of her locks of hair to wrap around his cock and slowly jerk himself off using her hair. The reason for this being was that Grail was wanting her mouth completely free, the demon spitting in her face every now and then.

“You best sing you filthy little whore...I know who you are Kanoe, and I know how nasty you want to be.”

Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:52 pm

"Ugh! Ahh! Ahhhh!"

Her cries grew louder as the monsters ravaged her body. She doubts that she will be able to walk after they are through with her and she was going to love every minute of it.

The witch nearly gags as Grail's cock pounds against her throat. She coughs but continues to groan loudly as cocks saw against each other in her body. Tentacles pull away her arms, letting her breasts bounce freely around the monster's cock as she felt the slimy tendrils glide over her glistening skin.

Her eyes went wide as she felt the two cocks pushing in and out of her already stretched folds. Kanoe's body arches off the log as a piercing screams leaves her throat. She tugs at her bonds as her cunt clenches tightly around the two massive members. Burning pain throbs through her thighs and loins as she is stretched more and more as the beast pushes in.

She could not imagine being filled any more that is until the tendrils began pushing into her rear. Kanoe's body twitches violently as the thick tentacle pushes into her already spread anus. Her mouth hung open as Grail spits down on her face. The woman shivers as she feels her hair wrap around the horse's cock as the hot meat rubs across her head.

"Nngh! Ahhhh! So much! Oh god! Oh god!" she screams.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next