View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Epidemic (31088) 

Post Re: Epidemic (31088)
31088 did just as it was asked. Its pumping hips rocked back and forth faster and harder than before, ploughing deep inside Irias depths and spreading her womanhood widely with every thrust. Th host gently bit down on the nipple that it was sucking on, lightly pressing its teeth onto the hard nub of flesh as it rolled its tongue over it.

One of the hosts poweful hands groped at Irias free breast, cupping and massaging it roughly. The other hand stroked across the agents more intimate area, slicking itself with her juices, even as it plundered her with its huge cock. With a the new found lubrication, the host slowly inserted a fingertip into Irias tight asshole, wiggling it inside the woman to heighten her sensation.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:04 am

"Nnngh! Oh god!"

She gasps and groans over and over as her legs wrap tightly around the woman's waist. The creature's cock was now piercing easily into the deepest parts of her being. Her massive mammaries shiver as teeth sink lightly into her throbbing tit. The agent's heart was pounding hard inside her chest as her body arches, offering her puffing pink areola to the host.

Her eyes flutter and slowly roll back in her head as primal urges surge up from her being. The host could no doubt feel Iria's rapid pulse beneathe those squeezing fingers as her most sensitive areas were teased and molded like clay. The woman's finger lightly teases across her twitching clit as juices ran freely from her spread netherlips. A low groan sounds as her body instinctfully clenches her cheeks around the invading finger. The poor agent did not know which way was up at this point.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:18 am

The finger wriggled a little further inside, now buried up to the knuckle in Irias tight little ass. 31088 felt the womans soft cheeks tightening on her invading hand and responded in kind, dragging the nails of her remaining fingers down the flesh of Irias ass, groping at the soft skin. The finger pushed up further and further, fucking the agents ass in time with the cock that mercilessly pounded her womanhood.

The host body fell forward, pressing its breasts against its prey's, finding that its own substantially large assets were absolutely dwarfed by this womans. It turned 31088 on a great deal, and the tightening feeling deep inside the hosts stomach was testament to this.

"Here it comes," It hissed softly, pressing its lips against Irias and pushing its tongue past her lips. A kiss from this particuar virus was rough and almost on the verge of being violent.

With one last poweful, mighty thrust, 31088 climaxed. Wave after wave of sweet-smelling, hot, thick liquid fired out into Irias awaiting depths. It flooded her insides, coating the insides of her passages and flowing deep into her womb. As one, the surrounding hosts had their own orgasms, shooting dozens of strings of the same substance all over 31088 and its victim. The cum warmed the skin where it landed, revealing just how sticky it could be, giving off its delicious, inescapable scent.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:44 am

A low muffled groan vibrates into the kiss as her entire tenses up. The kiss was nearly brutal, attempting to tame the agent. Iria's eyes flutter and glaze over as her own climax meets the host's. Breasts mash into each other. Muffled moans eminate from writhing flesh as hot ooze fills and squishes out around the pumping cock.

The heat, the scent it was intoxicating as the crowd releases their loads on the two women. Her legs shiver and loosen around the woman's thighs as they slowly slid off onto the ground. Hot spunk sticks to her glistening muscles as the ADD agent merely shivers, unable to break free of the host's kiss.

"Mmm..." her eyes slowly fell shut as she her thighs spread little by little, letting the hot ooze fills her.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 am

31088 broke away from the kiss, a thin line of saliva connecting the two female mouths for an instant before breaking. With a heave, the host pulled its member roughly out of Iria, letting a vast amount of the liquid seep out of the woman, running down the cleft of her buttocks and collecting on the ground beneath her. 31088 got to its feet, standing above Iria and running its hand along its large cock, massaging the collected juices into the flesh.

Every movement caused a wet noise as the the cum from the spectators pooled over the two female bodies. To Iria, the smell would be one of the most delicious scents in the universe, this was just the start of the effects the virus would have on her body. Even now it was rewriting her genetics, finding parts of her body to redesign, and changing the way she thought.

The first thing that Iria would realise would be that the strength had returned to her arms and legs, flowing through her body in a warm tide. What she did with it was up to her... for now...

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:23 am

"Ughh..."

The agent stirs weakly as she inhaled the sweet scent. Her tongue lightly tastes what fell upon her lips as she slowly tries to get her bearings. She was still bathing in the afterglow of her climax as her mind still tries to make it's way out of the haze of lust and pleasure.

As the light of reason began to return to her eyes, she felt strength returning to her muscular body. Iria stretches slowly, the thin tendrils binding her wrists gradually pulling apart. She extends a finger blade and cuts the tendrils as she shakily rises to her feet. The agent felt oddly light headed as she gazes at all the people before looking at the leader. She was taking long deep breaths, her heavy breasts rising and falling before everyone's eyes as her hands clench and unclench. Even if she were to try fighting again, she had no weapons beyond her fingerblades and was heavily out numbered. Why were they acting so calm now?

"Wh-What did you...infect me with?" she says finally.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:44 am

The host bought its hand up to its lips, tasting the combination of its own juices and Irias, delighting in sucking the liquid from its fingers. It murmured with pleasure in the same way one might relish the taste of a particularly fine wine.

"I have given you a gift," It said, taking a few steps forward, still smiling at the ADD agent. "We here are all hosts to virus 31088. All of us, including now... you." The host reached forward and cupped one of Irias large breasts, massaging the vast expanses of flesh, rubbing its thumb against her nipple idly. "It will rewrite every last page of your being, changing your mind and body for the better..."

The host reached forward and held Irias other breast, fingers spreading over the soft orb and squeezing. Slowly, incredibly slowly, a warm feeling would throb in Irias chest as the breasts expanded. Not by a lot, but they had definitely grown in the time they had been in 31088's hands.

"And you can do so much more, you need only think of it..."

Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:30 pm

The agent shivers as the host's fingers glide over her huge breasts. It felt so wonderful as heat seems to spread in her throbbing mounds, sparks flying inside her with every flick of her hardened nipples. With a sharp gasp, she pushes the host away from her.

"No! I won't become like you!" she hissed.

Focusing on her anger, she lashes out at the host. Iria throws a fist right at the woman's face before pushing right into the mob around them. The agent did not want to become a strange zombie like bimbo for their amusement. She had to get back to her ship. There has to be a cure for this virus. Perhaps the doctors at ADD would know what to do. She doubts it will be the first time an agent was infected by something alien.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:41 pm

The blow connected with 31088's face, knocking the head to the side with a wet smacking noise. As Iria begins to push into the large mob of infected villagers that surrounded her, the host reached up and snapped its head back to its usual position.

"Such a shame," It whispered. Perhaps it was time to awaken the virus that was now sitting, waiting inside the ADD Agent.

With a smile from the original host, Irias body began to turn against her. A dull ache in her stomach began to grow, an empty feeling deep inside her womanly folds. Every nerve in her body began to tell her that she needed to be filled, pressing every erogenous zone in her form, driving her to heights of wild craving.

Iria was as strong as she was beautiful, and 31088 was interested to see just how long she would be able to keep up with the virus. It wondered how long the woman would be able to hold out and keep fighting before she began to beg for fulfillment. This warrior woman needed to be broken.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:27 pm

The ADD agent pushes through the ring of people and breaks into a run. She only managed a few steps before her body began to feel strange. Iria shrugs off the ache in her stomach but her problems quickly grew and multiplied.

Her breasts began to tingle wildly with need, sending ripples of pure pleasure through her body with every bounce of her massive mammaries. She could feel her nipples throb and grow as hard as diamonds. A soft groan leaves her lips, what is happening to her body? Heat rises between her thighs as her body had a sudden hunger to be filled over and over again. The agent nearly lost her footing as her clit began to push out from under it's hood, twitching violently. Her fingers stroke her temples as her run slowed to a stumble. She had to get out of here now.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:02 pm

With her stumbling gait, the hosts found it incredibly easy to keep pace with the ADD Agent. Dozens of them moved around her, out of arms reach so that they could walk ahead of her, mocking her attempts to escape. The original host wandered along behind, keeping its gaze on Iria's wide hips and shapely rear. The host licked its lips in anticipation.

Irias muscles would begin to seize up, meaning that she could only crawl along the ground on her hands and knees. All the while the rolling waves of pleasure throughout her body conspired to keep her mind pre-occupied and hazy. The virus began to rearrange parts of her memory, giving her several different places that she distinctly remembered leaving her ship.

With a short jog, the original host came about in front of Iria, tossing its red hair over one shoulder and laughing evilly. Its long member pointed out at the approaching womans face, dripping with sweet-smelling nectar.

"Please me," The host said, "And I will release you from the hunger you now feel."

The virus in Iria caused her skin to pulse with warmth as her blood ran through her and her making her breathing grow to panting. Her breasts would begin to feel heavy and swollen, her stomach empty and her nether regions torturously anxious.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:22 pm

It was becoming so hard to move now. Her own body's hunger seemed to do all it can to hinder her. Her captors had caught up easily and once again surrounded her. She lets out a weak groan as she fell to her knees. The agent managed only a few more feet on her hands and knees before she just sat there trembling.

Her eyes slowly became glassy as need errupts inside her body. It felt as if she was actually starving for sex. She sat there as her entire body felt like it was on fire. Every cell in her body was standing on end, sensitive to even the very air around her. Juices trickle lightly down her starving sex. She wanted to keep fighting but she found herself unable to remember where her ship was.

Iria found herself licking her lips as she gazes at the swollen member before her. Hands ran over her breasts, stroking them slowly as she takes long shuddering breaths. Her mind kept screaming she needed this over and over. The agent found herself unable to refuse.

She grips the shaft with one hand as she leans in closer. The ADD agent moans as she began to suckle on the woman's tip, her other hand stroking slowly. She was unskilled but slowly, her body seemed to fall into a natural flow as she began to orally pleasure the host.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:35 pm

31088 shuddered as the agent wrapped her hand around its cock, her lips pursed on the tip of the massive length. As Iria began to stroke up and down the member, 31088 rolled its head back, breathing in deeply and moaning loud. One of its hands held onto Irias hair, entangling the hosts fingers and gripping hold of her pleasurer. Its other hand trailed across its own chest, squeezing its ample breasts and eliciting more moans.

As 31088 began to lightly move its hips back and forth, pushing its cock through Irias hand and past her lips, the other hosts began to move in. Controlled by the overpowering hivemind of the virus, the young female villager that the agent had encountered before knelt down behind Iria. She gave out a slight yelp as she momentarily regained control of her senses, but the virus quickly reasserted its dominance, turning her back into a quiet servant. The girl placed two soft hands on Irias hips and leaned in, breathing in her scent deeply.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:48 pm

The agent's eyes were half lidded. Soft moans vibrate down the shaft as she gulps down the being's large cock. Only thoughts of pleasing and being pleasured rolled through her putty like mind now. What little willpower she had left struggles against the virus but that voice was but a whisper in the back of her head.

She wraps her arms around the host's hips as she slides the member deeper until it was against the back of her throat. Iria swallows around the hot tip, her throat clenching around the pulsing meat.

Iria took a long deep suck as she pulls back and began to rock her head back and forth over the creature's member. She did not even hear the faint whimper of the girl struggling to break free of the virus. Only a slight widening of her eyes showed she noticed anything as the woman held onto her hips and began smelling the scent of her glistening body.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:05 pm

31088 roars with pleasure as it feels its hosts cock get taken all the way into the back of Irias mouth, the head sucked into the womans throat. This feeling was absolutely exquisite, a fact proven by the pulsing cock growing in length and girth from the sheer pleasure.

"You are adept at this..." It whispered to the agent, leaning forward to fuck Irias mouth even as she rocked her head back and forth on the enormous cock.

The host held Irias hands as they gripped its waist, entwining the fingers. It yanked them back, pulling them around its hips and slapping them down on its soft, wide buttocks. It murmured with satisfaction at the noise the forced spank made, a trickle of precum leaking from the end of its cock, sticky, sweet and a promise of what the agent would receive if she kept up the good work.

Behind the victim, the female host leaned its face in, tongue extended. It slowly ran its tongue up the length of Irias womanhood, slurping loudly as it travelled all the way up the cleft of her ass, lingering for a moment before starting again. It doted attention on her exposed clit, pursing her lips around it and sucking. A small sigh escaped its lips.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next