View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Feeling Lonesome 

Linny wan her fingers lightly through her hair and smiled warmly.
"Thank you."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:07 pm
Profile YIM

"My pleasure." she said, smiling sincerely back.

Emily took the moistened nipple into her mouth and sucked it softly, rolling the other between her fingers.

I love being cute!

Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:21 am
Profile YIM

Maybe my heart just needed someone to hold to when Sondra was gone, but Emily made me feel better in both body ans spirit than anyone had been able to do recently. Like my heart found those bits of love that remained.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:13 pm
Profile YIM

Emily sucked and lapped at Linny's nipples as if they were delicious raspberries. Her breasts had such wonderful texture and the noises that Linny made drove Emily on.

She was hardly thinking. She was far too busy savoring this magnificent girl. Emily hoped this wouldn't be her only chance.

I love being cute!

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:36 am
Profile YIM

My moan had a hinto of a squeal in it already, my craving for pleasure was kicking into overdrive because of how little I had gotten recently. She craved me as well, I could tell, our bodies were more or less going on auto now, so we could just enjoy it, or that's at least how it felt to me.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:30 am
Profile YIM

Emily shifted her attention to the other nipple, trying to be as gentle as possible.

If she could read Linny's thoughts, she would agree.

I love being cute!

Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:56 pm
Profile YIM

I moaned again lightly, closing my eyes. She made my heart race more. More and more.
"Oh, I love you, Emily..."
I knew it was soon, and she probably would be ut off by it, but I needed to love someone right now.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:09 pm
Profile YIM

"You... love me?" She sat up and looked into Linny's eyes.

"We've only just met..."

I love being cute!

Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:00 am
Profile YIM

I smiled, lust still flickering in my eyes.
"Maybe not the way people usually mean it, but yes. In a way... but more than that, I need to feel connected to someone, to love someone, even if it's only in this small way... do you mind?"

Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:32 am
Profile YIM

Emily felt unsure. She knew there were different kinds of love, but they also tended to blend together.

A freind... A lover...

"I... I can love you. I do love you."

I love being cute!

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:49 am
Profile YIM

I controlled the lust, cultivating it a bit as I talked to her. She could see it on my face, though, I was sure, "And I, you."

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:19 pm
Profile YIM

Emily slowly leaned tward Linnis, closing her eyes slowly.

I love being cute!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:25 pm
Profile YIM

For some reason, the lust didn't take me. I normally would have given her a tit to lick,or something like that given my current state. Maybe it was the loneliness that made me kiss her, and not with lust, but with affection.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:35 pm
Profile YIM

Emily retuned the kiss affectionately, enjoying the taste of Linny's soft lips. She could tell that the girl was holding herself back, but Emily wan't keen on rushing this either...

I love being cute!

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:40 pm
Profile YIM

I just wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeper, but still with an absence of lust. This was more than a lay to me now, this was something unique, something special.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:45 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next