View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Training (Grail) 

Post Re: Training (Grail)
The words were like music to his ears as the female felt her body stuffed so much with tentacles and dicks. Grail laughed as the female seemed to not mind it so much, considering that her screams sounded more out of pleasure than pure pain. “Don't worry you little whore, the pain will pass soon enough.”

The comfort of his words didn't seem to help much as the boar man in her pussy continued to drive both of those cocks deep into her body, only stopping a few times to gyrate his hips around to widen that hole up. When he finally hilted inside of her cunt, he started to thrust back slowly, opening her up with each fuck that he drove into her with those two disgusting dicks.

The tentacle that was inside of her ass at the time started to pump furiously into her rectum, forcing her ass to bounce up into the dicks that were fucking her pussy. The tendril even wrapped around her asscheek for a bit, gripping it tightly.

Up above Grail and the horse demon used the slut's hair to jerk their cocks over over her face, forcing her to watch every single tug that they gave on those dicks while her hands were forced to rub across those other slimey tendrils.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:28 pm

It was too much! She kept screaming that in her mind as those two cocks force their way into her body together. The woman screams in pain as it felt like her inner walls were tearing to fit all the throbbing meat into her sex. But she was not bothered by this beyond the hot throbbing pain. She knew this beast was going to tear her in half and it was going to be wonderful. Her mind wanted nothing more than to be stuffed as full as possible with thick monster cocks.

Slowly her body relaxes and stops resisting as the beast took it's time spreading her inner walls wider and wider. She lets out faint gasps and moans of pleasure as the searing pain became a more warming feeling of pleasure. The boar man hilts his two rods deep into her pussy, letting the woman feel every pulse and throb of the wonderful meat. Her glazed eyes could not see the beast but her eyes gaze with longing at Grail, knowing that he brought all this wonder to her body.

She lets out a loud cry as the tentacle in her ass surges upwards, drilling deeper into her tight rectum. Her hips buck and grind up against the boar monster causing the two cocks to press and rub against her cervix. The woman's body twitches violently as the two monsters saw away at two holes, causing her tender tunnels to flare with sensation and pain.

Kanoe found herself follwing the cocks that were jacking off with her hair above her face. Her cheeks flush a deep crimson as she thought of how wonderful it will feel to have those cocks blow their loads right into her face and mouth. All the lewd disgusting thoughts that women would avoid thinking about she found herself desiring more and more as the changes the blob left her told her how she should think and feel.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:08 pm

Grail knew something was wrong with the woman on a deeper level than what he would understand as his eyes met hers. They were glazed over...but not blank...she was enjoying everything that was happening to her as if she was suppose to all along. He didn't think he broke her though, and that could not have been the case, much to his disappointment.

Her brain was fried, it seemed, and as Grail used her locks of hair to masturbate against her locks, he decided to test the water a bit. “Tell me Kanoe...tell me with all of your heart and soul how much you love my dick...how addicted you are to what I do to you...” He said, licking his lips a bit and waiting eagerly for how she would react while his cock sat on her lips.

As soon as he asked that question, the horse demon pulled her head to the side, groaning deeply as his cock started to throb and pulsate, his balls clenching visibly before his thick, white, creamy cum sprayed out all across her face and into her mouth, coating her hair mainly in the thick spunk that seemed to go on for over ten seconds, her hair completely doused in that cum.

The boar man seemed to like the show he was given for the moment and began to slam that cock up into her loosening folds, holding his pricks as deep as he could inside of her body and gyrated them around, forcing her pussy walls, and more importantly her g-spot, to feel every single veiny inch of that throbbing penis.

The squid like demon below her body left those tentacles from her hands to free them, instead opting to roll over her used nipples slowly, flicking at them before the tips opened up, several smaller tendrils snaking out to grip onto her nubs and give them a small twist while her rectum was plundered, buried deep into her ass again and again, slamming her body up just a bit with each thrust it made.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:53 am

The witch could not even muster an answer before creamy hot spunk began to spurt all over her face and hair. She licks her lips, letting out a low moan as she tries to taste and swallow as much as she could. Her hair was not thick and sticky with the demon's seed causing a pleasing shiver to run down her spine, she loved it.

Watching the creature's cock swell and those balls clench left her loins shuddering with need. She wanted to be filled with that wonderful semen. Sharp cries leave the witch as the boar slams both cocks all the way in once more and began to churn her insides. Her sex was clamping down tightly around the two cocks, nearly sucking them as the beast pulls back.

Her hands fumble with the tendrils only to have them slip free and begin stroking her sensitive orbs. She thrusts her chest up into the flicking tips and tiny threads that squeeze and stroke her tender peaks. Her eyes flutter as she was now swimming in pleasure. Kanoe's mouth hung open in a silent neverending moan as her hips bucks up against the boar's thick shafts as the thick tentacle plunges in and out of her ass. Her body began to twitch and spams wildly as her body could not hold back any longer. The witch could not even manage to scream as juices gush forth around the boar's cocks as she suffers a much needed climax.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:46 pm

The horse demon that had just spent his entire balls over some of her face and most of her hair slapped his dick down on her lips for a few moments, sawing that member back and forth between her lips to clean it off before the demon disappeared in a puff of black smoke, leaving only Grail, the boar man, and the squid man around her body.

Grail was interested to see that she seemed to love everything that was going on with her body, even loving the degradation she would suffer at the horse cumming all over her hair. The demon jerked his cock slowly near her face after the horse vanished, watching her eyes and her mouth open up as what he could only assume was her first climax of the day.

The lizard man thought for a moment, knowing full well that this could not be all the fun they could have today. He had broken her mind, that was for sure, but now he needed something else, needed to still find a way to humiliate her even in this state. The idea was clear as day.

As the boar man continued to plunder and push deep into that pussy, his own orgasm soon surfacing, the woman soon found that there was something on the boar's shoulder after a snapping sound was heard. It looked to be like a camcorder, but it was completely chiseled out of flesh and bone. There was an eye looking straight at her where the lens would be, and it was watching her getting fucked every single second of it being created.

“Do you like it Kanoe? The entire underworld is looking at you now...watching you get fucked like a filthy, cum hungry whore.” Grail said into her ear, forcing her eyes to look at that fleshy camera. This, of course, was not true, but for the woman, she wouldn't know better.

As the squid man continued to pump that tentacle into her asshole, he quickly pulled it over to the side as far as he could, allowing the woman to feel a thicker, hotter tip push against her used butt. It was it's actual cock now, slowly penetrating her ass while on her breasts the tendrils continued to flick and twist at those nipples, those wires digging into her flesh slightly as they violated her large, lovely orbs.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:33 am

"Mmm.."

She licks her lips clean of the horse's cum as it puffs into smoke. Heat continues to wash over her mind, leaving her highly aroused and wanting in her situation. The woman groans as she looks at Grail's swollen cock, licking her lips in anticipation.

The flash of light confused the witch as she blinks the stars out of her eyes. She looks at the strange fleshlike camera. The woman did not seem to register it's meaning as she continues to groan and buck into the pounding cocks. Her eyes flutter as sensaiton continues to grind against her stretched inner walls. Embarassment or not, it all felt so good.

"D-Don't stop..." She gasps out finally, "M-More! Please!"

She did not care anymore. The beasts' cocks continue to swell inside her body but still deny her the demonic seed she desires. The witch wanted to be filled, her belly swollen with hot spunk. Her legs wrap around the boar demon, pulling herself into his dual members. Her body arches, thrusting her chest into the groping tendrils as the tentacle continues to rape her in the ass. Her nipples pulse and throb rapidly with heated blood, driving her closer and closer to another climax.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:00 am

Grail laughed as he heard the woman moan against that horse man's cum that she licked her lips clean of and shook his head. He reached over, grasping the camera off the boar man's shoulder and brought it over to her cum stained face and cum drenched hair. “Smile into the camera Kanoe, you're body is being watched by thousands of demons...all around Hell.” He snickered and snapped his fingers, on the end of that log a demonic screen popped up, fleshy just like the camera, but the screen was showing everything that the eye was catching.

The boar man groaned and started to pull his duel cocks out of the young woman's vagina about halfway, a space could be seen between his dicks and Grail soon snapped his fingers again. This time, a smaller camera, about as large as a dime and about as thick was in his hand, and quickly the demon pushed that camera on the topside of the boar demon's second cock, the camera nestled in between the gap before the demonic pig man pushed those cocks back inside.

“You see that Kanoe?” Grail asked, forcing the woman to watch the screen. Upon seeing her face on the screen and her hair covered in jizz, it was pushed over to the side by another visual, one that was portraying the inside of her pussy walls as the pig demon slammed those cocks in deep. There must have been some sort of light the demon camera produced, for she could see every single fold and ripple of her inner pussy being violated by those twin dicks.

The squid grunted as his cock buried itself deep into her asshole, pushing deeper and harder than that tentacle was. His balls slapped up against the bottom of her pussy, and with the boars thrusting, it seemed her lower cunt was continuously battered by testicles.

It was then that she was able to witness something incredibly. The boar man groaned, and before long, her pussy on the television started to look a lot whiter as the demon came, spraying the insides of her pussy with his cum. The camera caught every second of the orgasm that erupted through both of the boar man's dicks. He flooded the inside of her pussy and she was able to see her cervix open up, almost as if it was drinking down the sperm that was shooting inside of her.

The orgasm continued, the camera catching all that semen flooding inside of her body for her to watch on. It wasn't until the end of his orgasm that the camera was over come with cum, growing blurry through that demonic eye. Grail laughed as he looked over the video, keeping Kanoe's eyes right on it as he ran it down her naked body, down to her crotch as cum started to seep out of that pussy of hers, letting her see her cunt filled with sperm, and the outside of it dripping.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:38 am

Her glazed eyes grow wide as she watchs her own stretched sex be fucked relentlessly from the cocks' perspectives. The ordinary Kanoe would be disgusted and terrorfied at how wide her pussy walls were now. But all her desires seemed to revolve around monster cocks and being filled so she did not dare blink as she watches with strange fascination. She watched as her juices trick over the camera and over the pulsing tips. Then she saw something she could never imagine.

She felt the cocks swell as she watches them twitch violently in the camera. Her hips arch into the beast's as she felt heat shoot straight into her very core. Kanoe's body was shivering as her eyes struggle to keep focus. She watches as spurt after spurt shoots into her tunnel. She could feel it entering her womb as she watchs it flood over her cervix. Oh god, this was too much!

"Ahhhhhhhnnnn!" she cries.

She could not watch anymore as her eyes roll back in her head. The woman's own nectar met the vile seed as she began to climax hard, the image of it cumming inside her body burned in her mind. The woman could feel her belly becoming full of the hot demonic seed as it began to ooze out of her abused cunt and onto the log she was laying on. Her eyes were nearly blank at this point, what little of her mind was left was crumbling away before Grail's wicked eyes.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:50 am

It was the reaction Grail was hoping for. He shoved the camera back into Kanoe's face as she started to cum, letting her catch every single second of her orgasm from the cock filling her up with sperm. He grinned as he continued to film, his hand coming down to slowly push his dick into her mouth while he captured every second of her face writhing in ecstasy.

The boar man completely pulled his spent cock out of that woman's abused, used cunt and without another word or grunt, the demon disappeared in a cloud of black smoke, just like the horse did before it.

Grail continued to hold that camera at her face as it captured her with its dick in her mouth, but the other one had vanished along with the boarman that had just fucked her so hard. The screen only showed one camera now, the one that was filming her mouth being used. He just let his dick stick inside of her lips and let the fleshy eye watch it.

The squid man was having the time of his life down below, however, as his dick pumped in and out of her asshole harder and deeper while her nipples were continuously twisted and pulled on by those sticky little phalanges that spread out from those suction cups on the tentacles.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:35 am

"Mmph...Mmm.."

She found herself loving the taste of Grail's cock, the main course of this wonderful meal. The woman's hums vibrate through the thick member as she began to suck more of it into her mouth. Her eyes were half lidded, mind still drowning in her last climax. But they continue to gaze at the camera, watching the size of the monster's cock as it slides into her hungry lips.

Kanoe's toes curl, digging into the soft earth as she struggles to grind her rear around the fleshy tentacle in her rear. Her rear had long gotten used to the size as it eases in and out of her anus, bringing pure heat and pleasure through her loins. Drool trickles out of the corners of her mouth as she continues to slurp and suck Grail's cock. Muffled gasps leave her as thin threads continue to tease and flick her nipples, causing them to flare with sensation.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:45 am

Grail chuckled as the camera caught every lick and suck that she was giving to his cock as he held it there in her mouth, groaning softly as his penis and balls began to throb with pleasure. He was going to cum soon. His eyes looked over her body as it was getting fucked by that dick in her ass and he slowly pushed the camera down towards it, grinning as the image came up on the screen.

The screen would show the witch getting fucked by that cock hard and deep, his balls thrusting up into her pussy that was still leaking cum out of that hole. The demon fucking into her ass suddenly started to tense up, those feelers that were on her nipples gripping tight as well.

“Mmm I think he's about to flood your ass, let's see if your belly starts to bulge slut.”

The squidman started to push his dick deep into her anus before showering her insides with his sperm, shooting it deep into her belly from her rear entrance now and filling her up quite full, the camera capturing every single second of her belly for any noticeable changes. When the squid man finished, he pulled out with a groan, his body disappearing just like the rest, and the camera began to capture all that sperm leaking out of her two holes.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:29 am

A slight flutter of her eyes was the only sign that anyone was home in Kanoe's shattered mind. Her hips buck upwards from the forceful thrusts of the tentacle and cock. Nipples throb madly as threads tighten and squeeze around them as they stick out like sore thumbs. Liquid heat rolls through her belly, setting the butterflies in her stomach aflame as long muffled moans leave her lips.

She was much weaker now but she still did not wany any of this to stop. A final thrust pushed into her anus as it began to swell. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the hot seed pumping into her body. Kanoe's body shudders, groaning helplessly as she felt her belly becoming filled with the hot spunk.

The final demon goes poof causing her body to fall back onto the log. Cum oozes out of her abused rear as her body twitches from all these attacks. Her eyes were barely open and they were completely blank. Only the new drives the blob left in her head kept her body going. Her arms weakly wrap around Grail's waist as she began to suck deeply. She did not fight her strange urges. This was what she thought she was suppose to be doing.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4