View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Steel and the Slayer (Steel) 

Post Steel and the Slayer (Steel)
I had first sensed him when walking the beach for my marine biology class, his demonic presence impossible to ignore. When the rest of the class returned to the campus after class, I stayed behind in order to learn more about the demon, and to devise a strategy to defeat it.

I took my back pack off to look for the cleaver that I kept for self-protection. Reaching in, i searched through all the equipment i had brought: matches, newspaper (for tinder), string, rope, anything I thought might come in handy. Finally I felt the cold metal of the my cleaver and was satisfied. I slung the pack back onto my shoulders, and crept toward the source of the evil, ready to react to any sudden movements from it's direction.

The evil aura led me to a cave, where i sensed his presence within.

I dared not enter the cave. Inside, the advantage would be entirely his. All of his senses, his eyes, ears, and smell would be acclimated to the cave; chasing him inside would be walking into a trap.

Instead, I crept just into the entrance of the cave, in just far enough to be out of sight, yet close enough to the exit to have an easy escape. I sighed. The scant uniform was too tight and too small to sit comfortably; the short skirt made me uncomfortable as I bent as low to the ground as possible. But I would make do. There I would wait, weapon in hand, ready to ambush my prey.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:41 pm

Post Re: Steel and the Slayer (Steel)
Ayame would have a little time to wait before Steel emerged from the dark cavern he'd chosen as a homebase on the island. The dark demon was in the middle of a nap when she arrived. But eventually sounds came from the cave depths.

And shortly after that Steel stepped carefully out toward the cave exit. He looked only half-awake, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he walked across the sandy stone. He almost didn't look dangerous- but the muscular form and sharp teeth put the lie to that. Steel didn't appear to have noticed Ayame's presence, so if she planned to attack now would be a good time....

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:46 am

I hadn't been waiting long, when I heard the demon trudging towards the exit, completely unaware of my presence. Noiselessly, I eyed him, prepared to defend myself, should he notice me. He seemed a little drowsy, as he passed by me, missing me completely. Still crouched low, my legs began to itch, anxious to attack as he passed. As he stepped into the light just outside of the cave, I didn't hesitate to attack him behind. My eyes burned red as I struck, slicing at his right calf with the cleaver.

Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:05 am

(sorry for the delay! been a long few months.)

The demon finally sensed Ayame's presence, shifting from his casual pace to a leap away. But he was too slow to compeletely avoid her attack. The knife slid down his calf and drew a thin black-red line, dark demonic blood welling up. It was a shallow wound though and didn't affect Steel's agility as he slid to a stop several feet away from the girl.

"What the fuck..." Steel growled, glaring down at the self-proclaimed slayer. "That hurt, you little bitch. What's the big idea huh? You looking for a fight?" He didn't normally like fighting, but getting slashed out of nowhere like that.... He was ready to pound her at first. But then again.... She was pretty cute. The scowl turned into a dark grin- maybe he'd get some fun out of this after all.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:29 pm

His skin was much tougher than I had anticipated, though my attack left a sizeable gash in his calf.

As I expected, he turned around, glaring menacingly enough to horrify a normal girl... But... now, why was he smirking?

I leaped away to safety, unsure what he would do next. From the shadows of the cave, I spoke, "I sensed your evil... I don't need any reason other than that to rid the island of your filth."

The the monster towered over me, my advantage was in agility and stealth. So long as I kept my attacks quick, and stayed out of his grasp, I would hold the advantage. I sat on the ground, back against a large rock, peering around the side towards the entrance of the cave. I would wait in ambush, if he chose to pursue me.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Steel frowned. "My evil, huh? Fine, whatever. You're gonna need a lot more than that little knife to take me down though...." Ayame had jumped away from him, so he wasn't going to wait around to let her strike again. One hand started glowing red, and he pointed a finger at the large rock the hunter was hiding behind. An explosion detonated on the side of the rock, close enough to Ayame that she could feel the heat of the flame. But the way she was angled, almost all of the actual debris missed her. (It was more of a pyrotechinic show-off skill than a real damaging attack. Steel didn't have the patience to learn more than a handful of really strong spells.)

As the smoke began to clear, Steel leapt backward into the shadows of the cave. "If you want me so bad, you're gonna have to come and get me," he called before the darkness hid him from sight. The footsteps stopped after only a second, so it was obvious he hadn't gone too far back....

Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:34 am

my heart raced as I felt the heat of the flame on my skin. He was capable of magic??

"If you want me so bad, you're gonna have to come and get me."

This was exactly what I didn't want. To pursue him in his own home. But I had come this far, and wasn't about to give up yet. I waited a bit. I wanted to give him time to worry about where I would attack from. If I waited long enough, it would be viable that I could attack from anywhere.

The chill of the cavern washed over me, sending shivers up my spine. The skimpy school uniform was hardly adequate clothing on the tropical island, let alone in the chill of the cave.

I crept along the side of the cave, searching out with my mind for his evil consciousness. I felt him, crouching in the middle of the chamber, unprotected, but without any blind spots. Reaching down, I grasped a rock, and threw it towards the back of the cave, hoping to get him to follow the noise to a place where I could ambush him again.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:56 am

Ayame was very wise to be so careful and cautious. But unfortunately it wasn't quite enough. She didn't know that Steel had flawless dark vision and could see exactly where she was. And she didn't know about Steel's special ability to move through shadows. He grinned at her as she tossed a rock past him. She was right where he wanted her. Well, almost....

As she reached out with her mind to try to sense Steel's presence, Ayame soon felt him move down, as if sinking into the rock below him. And then he dashed forward in an instant, closing the distance between them and rising again before her. His wings split apart into leathery tentacles that darted toward the student in an attempt to tangle up her arms and legs and prevent her from attacking or moving again. There was a chance he'd get another slash with that knife for his trouble, but the dark demon was determined that he'd have her repay him- with her body.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:12 am

I sensed him moving, but he moved too fast for me to react. As he exploded into physical existence in front of me, I tried to leap back away from him. Something approached my left arm, and I sliced at it with my cleaver. Feeling the blade cut through, I was bringing it back in front of me, when two more tentacles caught on my legs, stopping me in midair.

I fell face first into the dirt, mud shmearing on my uniform, my undersized skirt rustling up exposing my white panties in the tussle. I grabbed for my cleaver beside me, but a tentacle knocked it away. I tried to push myself up with my arms, but I was held firmly at my legs. Seconds later, more tentacles wrapped around my arms.

Struggling against them, I bit at the tentacles around my wrists, only to feel another one pull back my head. Furious, and frustrated, I screamed, "Let me GO!"

Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:16 am

Steel hissed angrily as the knife connected with one of his tentacles, but the rest succeeded in subduing the fighter girl and knocking her weapon away. She bit another of his tentacles, and he growled and yanked her head back. "I've had enough of that, you little brat!" he snapped, before starting to regain his composure.

The tentacles that held Ayame's arms and legs lifted her off the ground and turned her around, and her eyes might have adapted enough to the darkness to begin to see Steel's outline before her. He was examining the tentacle that she'd slashed, not pleased at all. "Damn, that hurt. And I could never manage healing magic. Gonna just have to let it heal."

That finished, he looked up at Ayame, red eyes glowing and clearly visible through the darkness. "Let you go? That's the LAST thing I have in mind. I was just sleeping and minding my own business, and you came to my cave and attacked me." The demon flexed his fingers, then reached out and grabbed the girl's blouse, twisting the fabric up in his fist. "I think you need to be... punished for that...." With that he yanked the blouse down, tearing the cloth away as easily as a human would tear paper. The sides fell away, revealing the bra that encased her pert breasts.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:17 am

"I think you need to be... punished for that...."

The remaining color in my face drained, as I imagined what terrible things he planned on doing to my body. with a swift yank, he ripped my blouse, and I shivered from the sudden exposure to the cool cave air. Out of breath, my breasts rising and falling, I gritted my teeth, and glared at my captor. As my eyes readjusted to the dark, his profile looked even more ominous in the shadows of the cavern.

Though I hated to admit it, I was completely at his mercy... There was no way for me to move, as I was completely bound by his tentacles. "w-what d-do you think you're going to do with me? " I remarked, trying to sound tough, but my voice betraying my fear.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:36 pm

"Do you even have to ask?" Steel snickered, tracing a circle on Ayame's bared skin with one finger. "For that matter, you sure you wanna hear the answer?" Her bra was next- he slipped his fingers underneath the fabric and tore it away in an instant, letting her breasts bounce free of constraint. "Well, if you insist...."

The demon stepped forward, moving Ayame with him. She felt the cool stone press up against her bared back, and then Steel's muscular body pressed against her from the front, crushing her breasts against his chest. And his groin pressed against hers so that even through two layers of clothing, she could feel his thick cock grind against her. He grinned down at her, red eyes glowing with lust. "I'm going to fuck you. Hard and fast, then nice and slow. Haven't decided what to do after that. But you're not going anywhere until I've had my fill of this nice littl ebody of yours. Hell, it could be days before I tire of you...."

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:37 am

My hands were held above me with the tentacles, and my legs were constrained firmly by his tentacles below. I had no way of keeping him off of me. Instinctually, I turned my head away as far as possible, not wanting to look the monster in the eyes. Images of my slender body, manipulated, penetrated, molested, by his phallic appendages flashed in my mind. I didn't want him to see that I was scared.

I struggled against him, but that only pressed my breasts more firmly against his chest, and accentuated the contact of his erect member against my hips. Knowing what terrors were coming, I reared my head back, and threw a headbutt into his face. I knew it was likely to have little effect, but if I was going down, I was going down swinging.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Steel smirked as Ayame turned her head away.He so enjoyed the various ways the girls he took would show their fear. Watching her as he was meant he saw her head rear back, so he was barely able to jerk himself back far enough that she missed his face. "Now now, that's more than enough, girl." A stray tentacle slid up her back and wrapped around her forehead again, tugging her head back and forcing her to look up at him.

"Now let's see here." the demon said to himself thoughtfully. "Skirt on or off? On for now, I guess." He flipped Ayame's skirt up and slipped his claws into her panties. One quick tug and another garment was turned to shreds. Her pussy was exposed now, and he ran one fingertip between her lips to test her. "Ready yet? Or will you need... preparation first?"

Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:45 am

forced, by his tentacles, to face him, I shut my eyes, not willing to look. I refused to answer his rhetorical question, knowing my answer probably made little difference. Despite my best efforts to remain stoic, my body responded with an involuntary shudder, as his finger entered my sex. Infuriated that my body had betrayed me, i screamed, "ready!? ready!? I'll never be 'ready.' I don't want this, you sick, disgusting bastard."

I felt his tentacles squeeze a bit out of anger. Unsure that it had been wise to insult him, I slammed my eyes shut, and prepared for the worst.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next