View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Poolside Lust (Tessa) 

Post Re: Poolside Lust (Tessa)
Leaping out of the water, sitting on the cold concrete, he began thrusting up into Tessa, hitting her G-spot over and over again.

He released one of her hands, allowing her some freedom to let her participate in pleasing her, never once breaking the kiss that she had given into.

The massaging of her breasts hastened, stimulating her already aroused body.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 pm

Tessa felt how her hand was given freedom. Normally she would have taken advantage to escape somehow, but not now, she didn't want to. It felt as gesture of gentleness, or so she liked to think. So Tessa rewarded the gesture by giving more into kiss, getting more passionate.

Her body was still used like a pleasure puppet, but she didn't mind anymore. Her hand reached down, right at her lightly swollen clitoris, and two fingers started rubbing it in up and down motion.

Tessa could feel saliva dripping on her chin as her moist body nudged under monsters control, her soaked hair clinging to her body. Her moans, muffed by the tongue play she was involved in, told how good she felt right now.

ADD Suzuna Anezaki: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3658

Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:00 am

Siferus returned her kindness with more of his own, releasing her other hand and her legs, holding only her breasts, which he continued to piston his tendril between and massage roughly.

Taking her hand away from her clit, he began to rub it firmly with his tendril, his cock pounding up into her even faster and harder, showing Tessa more of his inhuman stamina and vigor.

He let her tongue dance around the back of his mouth, some humanity showing from the beast.

The passion in her kiss is exqusite.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:49 pm

Tessa felt her body get freed, now riding on top of monster, nudging as it bounced her body on it. She leaned forth, embracing monsters upper body with her arms while kissing it. She felt so loved. It might have been the drugs, but she didn't care. All that mattered was the warm feeling and rough treatment she was given.

Tessa pulled off from kiss for only moment, gazing at monsters human face. "a-amazing monster-sama..." She moaned, then returning to kiss, her body pushed against the torso of the being.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:34 pm

"What's amazing? And you can call me Siferus, Tessa."

Feeling her body push against his, he almost felt human again. She was beautiful to his eyes. Such affections. He missed them so. A tear formed in his eye, admiring the passion the woman he was raping was now freely giving him.

Thrusting his cock slower, but with more passion, the layer of ice over his heart beginning to melt, he massaged her breasts slower, but rougher, adding his own passion to the moment.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:09 pm

"S-Siferus-sama... so good..." Tessa moaned, feeling the pounding getting more like grinding. Her hips waved along the slowened thursts, the motion deeper and more elaborate now.

Tessa moaned softly, giving herself now totally into it, her body squirming in pleasure on monsters body, her moist skin rubbing on it.

"Siferus-sama... please more..." she pleaded with whimpering, pleading voice.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:15 pm

Feeling her moistened body squirming against his own, he wrapped his tendrils around her body, though not a grab, but more to hold her against his body, feeling pressure building inside of his cock, which had started throbbing inside.

Tessa knew that meant one thing... He was about to cum, right inside of her.

"T-tessa-chan. I'm about to cum!"

After a few moments more, he came inside of Tessa's soft sex, moaning loudly.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:32 pm

the tentacles embraced her, pulling her against it even more. Tessa took the embrace with open arms, her soft body squeezing against the monsters even tighter. She was so close to orgasm again, but now it felt softer, less forced.

It said it was going to cum, Siferius-sama would cum for her. She felt so happy.

"Yes... Siferius-sama, cum in me... lets cum together..." she moaned, preparing to give every last bit she got.

She continued fucking for the last few intense moments, then feel the sudden jet of warmth hit her pussy. That moment she felt it, wondorous orgasm hit her.

"SIFERIUS-SAMA!" Tessa moaned at top of her voice, feeling the thing pump in her its warm seed. Shivers ran trough her spine as it went on, feeling like forever, her whole body tensening and relaxing in rapid succession.

Tessa finally relaxed, her panting body laying ontop of monsters, hazy in pleasure.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:50 pm

Siferus felt a compulsion. He couldn't understand it, but he wanted to taste her pussy.

He lifted Tessa off of his cock slowly, turning her to get her pussy to his mouth. Forgetting he always a sucker for a good blowjob, he slipped his tongue into her hot, sticky sex, with his long thick meat right at Tessa's fingertips.

He pulled his tongue out to speak.

"Your pussy is so sweet, Tessa-chan. I love it."

He proceeded to flick his tongue over her clit gently, savoring the moments of passion.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:08 pm

"S-siferius-sama!" tessa moaned as she got turned around. Her eyes widened open, feeling the tongue push in her still sore slit. Then she saw it. The thick shaft that had just done her infront of her.

Tessa started stroaking its wet, cum soaked shaft, her hand unable to wrap around it. Then she moved it to her lips, sliding it between them, tasting it. "Siferius-sama's cock and semen... they taste so good" she thought, starting to suck it with dedication.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:45 pm

Siferus moaned softly into Tessa's pussy, causing a pleasurable vibration to go through her. At least he hoped so.

Thrusting ever so gently into her mouth, he plunged his tongue deeper inside of her, swirling around inside of her, hellbent to satisfy this young woman. She had done so much for him. He began thinking.

"I'm starting to think she's fallen for me."

Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:58 pm

Tessa took great pleasure from the cock, its taste feeling fulfilling to her soft lips. She moaned sharply as the monster did something to her. In her lust she drove deeper, taking the cock in her throat, savouring it.

She then pulled out with moan, starting to lick and suck its wet, salty shaft.

"Siferius-samas cock... its so amazing..." she whispered, enjoying it.

Then she got a new idea. Tessa pushed her upper body against it, and with little effort it slipped between her breasts. She started to rock her upper body, rocking herself against the cock while sucking its head.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Siferus heard the whispered comment about his cock, pulling his tongue out to ask the obvious question...

"Amazing? How so, Tessa-chan?" He asked in a soft spoken tone, beginning to suckle on her clitorus, tasting more of her sweet cum.

When wrapped her breasts around his shaft, he inhaled sharply, a cool rush of air rushing over her slit, arching his back for a moment.

"Damn, she's good at sucking cock. It feels incredible." He whispered, just loud for Tessa to hear.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:28 pm

Tessa gasped as the breath hit her sore crotch, forcing her back to arch further and her butt to lift, revealing even more of her.

She kept on tit fucking, making sure it was kept tight and squeezy all the time, her mouth working on head as she did. The licking she was receiving was so gentle after the rough pounding.

Hearing the compliment made Tessa blush with happiness and pride. "Siferius-sama... he complimented me!" She thought, starting to do even better determined to satisfy.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:36 pm

When she exposed more of soaking wet crotch, Siferus pressed his lips gently against her pussy, pushing his tongue deep into her, careful not to hurt her.

Noticing his question went unanswered, he pulled his tongue out of her and stopped Tessa, turning her head to face him.

"What's so amazing about my cock, Tessa-chan?"

He asked, his face showing genuine curiosity.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next