View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Welcome home (Violett) 

Post Re: Welcome home (Violett)
Violett raised her glass, smiling happily as the glasses clinked together.

"To new friends... May they someday be old friends."

Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:20 am

Diana giggled softly and smiled. "You can bet on it." Lifting the glass to her small, pink lips, Diana downed the drink, letting out a soft mmm as she finished gulping down the beverage and licking away the white mustache that had formed around her mouth. "On with the meal!" Diana looked down at her omelet, cooled enough to be eaten but hot enough to still warm her insides. She took her fork and knife and began to work at eating her creation.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:23 am

Violett blushed a little, cutting her omlette and nibbling at it tentatively before taking a bite, smiling happily.

"Surprisingly yummy!" she said. "Just like the cook!"

Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:59 am

Diana giggled softly at the joke. "Pun intended, I assume." She giggled again and took another mouthful of the omelet. She chewed at it thoughtfully as she watched the little girl that had clung to her so intimately. But then again, Diana would not question her heart. Her attraction to the girl was evident.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:06 am

"Well," Violett said,, sipping her milk, "dunno if it qualifies as a pun, per se, but totally intentional."

She smiled, nibbling on a bit of sausage as she gazed across the table.

"You know, I never really liked egg-type stuff... Like I said, picky eater... But this is really good!"

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:06 am

Diana giggled softly to herself as a rather cheesy thought popped into her mind. "Well, I have a secret ingredient, you know!" Diana almost burst out into laughter at the thought. "Love!" Oh, the many times she'd seen that statement stated over and over again on the many cartoons she watched as a child. Peanut butter, pie, pizza, cake, donuts, you name it, "love" was the special ingredient.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:37 am

"I'm almost afraid to ask what the jar looks like," Violett giggled, suddenly seized by the mental image of "love" being kept on a spice rack.

"You know something, Di? You just might be the sweetest person I ever met... Thank you so much for taking me in."

Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:00 am

"Oh, come now, you're flattering me... And no problem, any time. It's the least I could do after you found me." Diana returned the smile and gobbled up the last piece of the omelet. Her stomach was full and her plate was empty, so Diana picked up her plate, set it down in the sink and sat back down in front of Violett, watched the petite woman eat.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:48 am

Volett finished off her own omlette, smiling softly, then blinked.

"That's just more of your sweetness. And I;m glad I was there to help! Oh... Uh, Di... You have any idea where we threw my pants? I kinda have pills I need to take in the morning, and they're in my pockets."

She got up, headed for the bedroom with a nevous chuckle.

"Antidepressants... Don't wory, I'm not dangerous."

Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:39 am

Diana made an exagerated sigh, framing her face with her hands. "Oh, okay, I thought you were going to turn green, grow 6 feet taller and rip off your shirt." Diana pretended to drool at the though. She giggled again, picked herself up and went to help Violett look for her pants. If memory served, the pants should of been in... "Uhm, Violett, you weren't wearing pants when you found me, you were wearing a one-piece swim suit."

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:30 pm

Violett blinked, then sighed.

"Completely forgot about that... If I'm gonna live here, I probably ought to start moving my stuff in."

She flopped down on the floor listlessly, staring up blankly. "So... We need to go find my pills. Should I shower first, or do you not care?"

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:19 am

"Well, walking around with dry sexual bi-products between your thighs may or may not be a tad uncomfortable. I say go for it, I can wait. I've got some cleaning I want to do anyway." Diana smiled at Violett and gestured at the bathroom. Turning away from the petite woman, Diana made her way towards the kitchen and began to clean up the dishes, piling them up in the sink as she threw away the garbage and gathered up the left over ingredients. Replacing them in the fridge, Diana then began to wash the dishes, a calming hum unwillingly forming on her lips. It was a tone Diana had not heard in a long time. It was a song written by a band that she was absolutely infatuated with. She thought the words to herself in her mind.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:46 pm

(Sorry for taking so long... Holiday season chaos.)

Violett turned on the shower, waiting for the water to warm up before she got in.

As she got in, she noticed there wasn't a back-scrubber. She was a little disappointed for a second, but then she realized that gave her a golden opportunity.

"Oh Di~a~na..." she called playfully.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:51 pm

Diana's head lifted from the dishes. She had just finished washing the last plate and placed it on the drying rack. She could hear the playfulness in the cry and smiled to herself. Walking over to the steaming bathroom, Diana opened the door and stepped onto the tiled floor. "You rang, hun?" Diana smiled as she saw Violett's small yet beautiful silhouette. The reasons for Violett calling her ran through her mind, and Diana had to admit that she was getting excited.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Violett peeked out from behind the shower curtain, blushing a little. It suddenly occurred to her that Diana might not like being interrupted.

"Um... The last few showers I took, they... Well... Didn't turn out so well. I'd feel safer if you were in here with me. Maybe we could wash each other's backs? I noticed you don't have a scrubby thing for that..."

She smiled nevously, blushing more as her eyes were drawn once again to Diana's chest. Quickly forcing herself to look into Di's eyes, she giggled a little, then darted back into the shower, panicked.

"S-s-orry to b-bother you!"

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next