View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Frostbitten Nightfall (Zoya) 

Post Re: Frostbitten Nightfall (Zoya)
Zoya cringed away from the monstrous cock, turning her head away as it tapped against her cheek. She tried to keep her lips tightly shut, but the increase of pace to the relentless pounding of her sex was too much, her head falling back, mouth opening wide in a gut-wrenching moan of release. Her limbs shivered and twitched, her hips bucking violently against the twin intrusions as her juices coated them, the increased sensation from the second dose of aphrodisiac only serving to wring another cry from her open lips. Her muscles spasmed, causing her savaged cunt to clamp down hard on the two tendrils, squeezing tightly, trying to hold them in now as her body gave in to the mind numbing pleasure.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:21 am

The two tendrils started fuck her faster, the slickness of her sex lubricating them, feeling her clamp down on them, motivating him to continue fucking her, his tendrils squeezing her breasts a little harder. When she threw her head back, he shoved his hard long shaft in between her blue lips, thrusting into her mouth softly.

He could see and feel her body slowly losing control. He wondered what she will become. Aggressive and insatitable or submissive and giving. He figured he'd find out soon enough.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:40 am

She felt like she was losing her mind, her every fiber screaming out that this was wrong, abhorrent in every way, and yet she couldn't stop herself from moving against the tendrils, or from suckling on the member that slid into her gaping mouth, using her tongue to stroke the bottom of the shaft eagerly. She didn't know which was worse, being used like a sex toy by some deformed beast, or the niggling fear that she would want more when it was done.

As her arousal grew, and her desire to fight against the passion waned, her body began to warm, the uncanny chill fleeing until she was as warm as a normal girl, though she had a feverish, heavily blushing look now, sweat glistening on her pale skin, running in a thin rivulet between her heaving and tendril wrapped breasts.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:28 am

Siferus noticed that the girl's body had warmed to a normal temperature. He was confused as to why she would keep it so cold in here, but it didn't bother him in the least. Feeling her body continue to submit even more, he decided to step things up, thrusting his long shaft deeper into her throat, his tendrils plunging into her soaking wet sex faster than before and squeeze her breasts tighter. Fucking her breasts again, seeing how he had unintentionally stopped for a few moments, the tendril began sliding itself between her soft, supple breasts, lubricated by the rivulet of sweat between them, the phallus of the long tendril tapping her chin with every thrust.

Determined to take her to the heights of ecstasy, the tendrils around her breasts began rubbing at her now pink nipples, pushing them in slightly and letting them come back up again.

"Starting to warm up, are we?" He teased her, knowing she couldn't respond. He only wanted to tease her, make her want it more.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:10 pm

Zoya gagged as the thick shaft plunged further into her mouth, drool running down her cheeks as she desperately gurgled for air around it, the aphrodisiac making even the threat of asphyxiation somehow erotic, her tongue still licking eagerly along the bottom of the invading cock. Her back arched out, pressing her trapped breasts more firmly around the thrusting tendril, a muffled gasp escaping around the cock in her mouth with each press on her engorged nipples.

She turned her head slightly at the words, eyes unfocused in the assault of sensation ravaging her body, a gurgling mewl of pleasure her only response as she bucked energetically against the two tendrils rapidly plunging her depths, urging them on, her body craving every inch pushing into her.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:09 pm

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself, miss." He said looking down at the blue haired babe.

Sliding the tendrils out of her free-flowing cunt and his cock out of her mouth, giving her a chance to breathe, he turned her around and slowly started sliding his cock in and out of her, all 11" pushing inside of the tightness of her sex, trying to keep from causing pain.

He continued to squeeze breasts, her nipples still being pushed down and released harder. He leaned down, forcing a kiss from his captive.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:52 am

She gasped for breath as the assault paused, her mouth and glistening sex free of intruders for the moment, her head muggy and confused from the sudden cessation of pleasure, her bleary eyes turning to the human face of the creature, a low moan of need repeating between her gasps. Her hips writhed slowly as she was turned, her taut little ass thrusting up in the air in welcome as she saw the creature line up the thick shaft with her cunt.

"...more....nyuhhh....morrrreee," she begged with a whimper of desire, her brain addled fully by the chemicals coursing through her, all shame and revulsion washed away in the high of arousal. Zoya squeeled in pleasure as the long member slowly pushed into her, her hips wiggling desperately, her pussy clenching down around its girth as it filled her to the hilt.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:38 am

Sliding his cock in and out of her pussy slowly, letting her clamp on every inch of him, he pushed his tongue into her mouth, stifling her squeal of pleasure.

After several moments of his tongue playing with hers, he pulled away from her lips, a line of saliva between their tongues falling onto her soft skin, he began thrusting faster.

"You never gave me your name, cutie." He teased her, squeezing her breasts a little tighter, flicking her nipples again with the tips of his tendrils.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:04 am

Zoya pushed herself against the monster, tongue meeting the creature's without hesitation, the covering of her mouth muffling every groan and yelp of ecstasy as the large cock rooted itself in her folds. She panted like a bitch in heat as the beast pulled away, barely even aware of what was going on now, head rolling loosely on her shoulders as she bucked against the pounding cock, urging it deeper.

"Haahn! My...name? ooohnn...Z-zoya...," she stammered out between exclamations, unthinkingly obedient in the throes of passion. She moaned anew, pushing her breasts out greedily to meet the tendrils.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:48 am

"Zoya, eh? Beautiful name for one like you." His voice smooth as his thrusting quickened, feeding her pussy's need for his cock.

Pounding faster and faster in and out of her pussy, he could feel her squeezing him tighter than before.

"It seems you've never gotten this much attention before, Zoya. Don't you worry. I'll take good care of you tonight." He smiled, leaning down, taking her nipple into his mouth.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Zoya felt both shamed and disturbingly pleased by the creature's compliment. She wanted to fight, truly wished to freeze the rapacious fiend and shatter him to dust, but she couldn't find the will to struggle against such exquisite pleasure, a kind she'd never felt before. Chemically induced arousal aside, the feeling of being taken, dominated by a masculine other, her body claimed and used to give pleasure even as it received the same....that feeling was intoxicating. She cried out inside her mind, fearing what the absence of such a feeling would do to her...

On the outside, she had no conflict, no hesitation. Her lithe young body gleamed with sweat now, writhing within the tendrils grasp, head tossing from side to side as the pace increased, her quiet sounds of excitement broken by sharp inhalations for air as her breath caught, gasping with every slap of the creature's balls against her groin. She began to shiver again, a low, keening wail building in her chest as her second orgasm began to wash over her.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:53 am

Feeling her second orgasm pass was enough to push Siferus over the edge, causing him to pump his cum into Zoya's tight pussy, growling softly.

"Your body is incredible, Zoya. I'm glad I found you." He whispered, barely enough for her to hear.

Continuing to pound her cunt mercilessly, Siferus displayed a feat of stamina. He had just filled her with his cum, yet his cock was rock hard and actually pounding her faster than before.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:44 am

Her wail trailed off into a breathless whimper, the heat of the creature's seed seeping into her womb, adding to the feverish feeling wracking her body. She jerked fitfully, her movements weak as a kitten in the wake of her orgasm, her own juices mingling with the thick cum and squishing out of her pussy with every rapid thrust of the still rigid cock.

"nyaahh...you came...in...inside m-me....hnnaahh!" she whispered softly, tone bewildered, with a thread of despair breaking her words. Fresh tears glittered in her eyes, enough chill left in her to freeze them into nearly perfect snowflakes as they fell to the floor. Her ravaged sex quivered around the still thrusting member, her movements slow, languid as the chemical forced her to respond to her assaulter, though now she wasn't even bothering to fight it...she'd already lost when his seed spurted into her.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:57 am

"Yes, I did cum in you. I plan to cum a few more times before I leave." He said, pulling Zoya off of his cock, putting her on her knees in front of him.

It was clear what he wanted next, but he released her hands, giving her a little freedom, allowing her to use them for anything she wished. Giving her a reason to start, a tendril snaked it's way into her pussy, beginning to fuck her again as another rubbed her soft clit.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:58 pm

((Sorry for the delay. Course load caught up with me. @.@))

She collapsed in place when removed from the monster's still rigid member, his cum slowly oozing out of her ravaged sex. She shook her head and turned away as the beast put its cock in her face, hands rising to cover her face as she sobbed miserably. The tendril sliding back into her pussy made her squirm, moaning softly through the tears.

"...s-stop....nnhhaa....please...stop..." she begged, the forced arousal driving her mad, the near ceaseless assault on her senses driving her even further toward the breaking point.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next