View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Welcome home (Violett) 

Post Re: Welcome home (Violett)
She's always so worried about displeasing me, that's so cute. Diana giggled to herself and quickly undressed, stepped into the shower head's spray and then gave Violett a tight embrace from behind, the smaller girl's breasts resting on Diana's forearm.

"Violett, no matter what you do, who you do it with or when you do it, I will never be disturbed by anything that has to do with you.You never need to apologize to me, you never need to be scared of me. I love you, girl." Diana put her hand to Violett's chin and turned her head back towards Diana's. She leaned down, with her eyes closed and kissed Violett intimately on the lips. She held the kiss, allowing their lips to infatuate with each other.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:31 pm

Squaking in delighted surprise, Violett pressed in close, kissing back eagerly as she trembled in Diana's arms, the water from her body soaking through Diana's apron as her roomate's arm gently rubbed against her small breasts.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled shyly.

"I... Hope I never let you down anyways... And... well... We didn't get to shower together last night. Maybe now is a good time?"

Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:23 am

"Trust me, you never will. And sure, I'd be happy to." Diana smiled as she quickly took off the last of her clothing and rejoined her lover in the shower. This time Diana was in front of Violett, blushing softly as the water cascaded over her blond locks. Diana reached forwards and gently stroked Violett's arm with her hand, her hand sliding easily yet sensually over her lover's smooth skin.

The water matted Diana's hair against her scalp, flattening it against her back, all the way down to her ass. Her bust was completely revealed, little beads of water forming on her breasts as the small jets from the nozzle sprayed the two women. Diana just took in the scene, looking at Violett's beautiful face and body. Her curves, although a bit more subtle then Diana's, were still gorgeous and they were perfectly proportioned to her body. In one simple moment, Diana's heart filled with passion and she leaned forwards, embracing the girl tightly.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6