View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Simple Things in Life...(Antipode) 

Post Re: The Simple Things in Life...(Antipode)
Antipode didn't seem to let up, either. Even as she struggled more strongly, the monster's tentacles acted with greater vigor against her. First there on her breasts, they continued, pulling at her nipples, squeezing and rubbing against her breasts like a bizarre, coiling massage, pulling and teasing like a skilled lover. With the combination of water and tentacles, her breasts, at least, would be reaching farther and farther into the greatest levels of sexual torment.

Stop fighting... it won't stop things. I'm only going to cause you pleasure. Trust me, you'll be in ecstasy soon enough. Even better, you're alone now!

Even as the words entered her mind, she'd feel tendrils begin to wind around her legs. First her knees. Then farther up, slowly, several different tentacles winding up each of her thighs. Soon, they were at her inner thighs, winding around, rubbing against her sensitive flesh, closer and closer to her wettening sex.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:53 pm
Profile YIM

The woman's struggles began to slacken at his little poke at her attempts. No matter how futile, it made her feel somewhat better when she didn't surrender to the island's tormentors too quickly. Her body demanded, begged for release, and her mind was too inundated to stop it. Finally her legs buckled and her body slackened in his grip. Her chest heaved as she struggled for air between uncontrollable groans as he continued to fondle her into heavenly oblivion. Katarina opened her eyes again when she felt his tendrils snaking up her legs and she knew her insides were slick and ready for whatever he brought. "I....please...make me..." she shuddered as a powerful wave of sensation washed over her body, he'd gone so far as to drive her to peak without a single penetration!

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:35 am

He was nearly shocked, when she reached her peak so suddenly. He simply kept up at that current level, not pushing any farther now. After all, if she was going to cum from just that alone, he didn't need to hurry... at least until she fell from her peak, and needed to be brought right back up there again, just as fast as she left it.

But even so, he teased her, and until her peak toppled over, he'd continue on. His tendrils rubbed her breasts, fondled and played with them to the height of pleasure. Her inner thighs, as close as possible, were being teased just as hard, just as intently, and she could feel tendrils at her ass, teasing her flesh there as well now, amongst other places.

It seems I didn't need to do anything at all. But I will. I promise you I'll give you every feeling you want. Don't worry...

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:55 am
Profile YIM

Her body convulsed and shuddered repeatedly through the aftershocks of her release. Inside she was still wound up tight as a rubber band ball, though each little tweak loosed the bands slightly. As she descended from her first peak she became rather aware of the tendrils teasing at her lower lips. A fire burned beyond their wet folds, a fire only he could quench. How long he would take to build her to peak again, depended on his choice. Katarina on the opposing hand was impatient, her body wanted to be filled, now. "Don't...ah," she was cut off by a tiny brush across her engorged clit, "Don't...tease..." she shuddered again as he continued to prod and poke at every one of her most sensitive spots simultaneously.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:40 am

Don't tease. Well, she was at least being direct about what she wanted. And, in a brief moment after she demanded it of him, he relented. She'd feel the tendrils teasing her cease for a moment. Then, she'd feel something else. A tentacle, larger than the ones that'd been teasing her, approached her. And there it was, against her delicate outer lips, teasing for a brief moment.

Indeed, he supposed he wasn't quite done teasing her after all. It was there, but for a brief time, only several seconds, in fact, it just stayed there, against her opening, not pressing into her... but then, suddenly, it pushed inside, slithering deep into her body, pushing into her and shocking her body into new pleasure.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:34 am
Profile YIM

Katarina winced and bit her lip again when she felt the larger appendage snake up her inner thigh, expecting, hoping it would drive inside her and quench the unruly flames. When, however, it paused at the precipice, she was ready to struggle and plead for the release he was driving her towards. Her mouth opened just as he drove it up into her body, forcing a deep cry of pure emotion from within. The twisting, wriggling member quickly eclipsed all of the other stimulus, save his vigorous assault on her breasts.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:18 am

His assault, then, was only beginning, however. Antipode's tendrils were moving against the girl, teasing her body from place to place... but, clearly, the focus was on two areas. Her breasts, so terribly stimulated, played with with such skill and intensity to the very peak of sensitivity... and down below.

That tentacle pulled out, then... slowly at first. Then, it pushed into her. And again, it pulled out, it's textured sides rubbing against her slick passageway in odd ways, rubbing and bumping across that flesh inside of her as it moved, at first slowly, then, finally, beginning to speed up, moving inside of her at a more reasonable rate. It was about the size of a human's cock, but more interesting were all the ridges and bumps inside, and as it twisted inside of her, the fucking only increased in intensity.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:48 pm
Profile YIM

((Apologies for my long LoA, my computer went down with an overheat problem.))

Should Katarina have been ashamed that she was begging an alien creature to have its way with her a second time, she supposed that she should. For some reason that fading thought only made the feelings stirring up inside her body more potent. Her body writhed uncontrollably through the assault, her insides keenly aware of every little bump and nub on the phallic tentacle he was driving in and out of her body. Breath became difficult to handle as his tiny tendrils and the driving hot water continued to play across her over stimulated chest, driving her to no end of madness when combined with the intrusion below. How many times would he drive her to climax before he was satisfied? Her mind knew not the answer and her body did not care.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:06 pm

(Equal apologies... I've been terribly busy, but I should be able to squeeze some time out now. ^_^; At least we can still play this one together, right...?)

Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:39 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2