View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Along came a Spider (Siferus) 

Post Along came a Spider (Siferus)
Emi stood near the edge of a cliff looking over a picturesque little cove. After her shuttle had arrived at the island at what she deemed an obscenely early hour of the morning the excited new student had drug her massive pile of suitcases up to her dorm room, changed clothes and immediately set out to explore her new home. She'd left just in time to see the sun rise, and now the sun was just beginning to kiss the other side of the horizon. She let out a contented sigh, just standing at the cliff and enjoying the first day of freedom she'd had in her 18 years. She could have stayed out here all night if she'd wished, but her classes started tomorrow and she wanted to be in peak form for her first day.

Tearing herself away from the beautiful sunset she turned and headed into the woods, almost skipping, the last area of the small private island she had yet to explore. Her choice of hiking attire would have confused most of her fellow students, but no one could deny that she looked lovely in it. A white and gray striped camisole hugged her petite torso and accentuated her luscious breasts, which gave an enticing jiggle as she walked. A gray pleated skirt swung around her creamy thighs, just hiding the tops of the sheer black stockings she wore, held up by a simple black garter around her waist. The little black boots she wore weren't exactly suited to hiking, but their two-inch heels were the shortest ones she owned. Humming softly to herself she sauntered into the slowly darkening woods, hips swinging with the beat of her song, leisurely making her way back to the freshman dorms.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:00 am

Post Re: Along came a Spider (Siferus)
Siferus had just returned to his domain, the forest after a long day of hunting students, with no success at all.

Hoping from tree to tree, he came to a sudden stop as his eyes came to rest on a pretty woman.

Looks like my luck is turning. He thought.

Staying out of her sight, he laid out a invisible web between trees, making a wall of web, ready to ensnare the new girl.

As she approached, he leapt out, scaring her, hoping she'd jump backwards into his trap.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:11 am

Emi had given up all pretenses of maturity and started skipping after she'd entered the woods. Her luscious tits jiggled and bounced with each loping step but she was unconcerned, blissfully unaware of the fact that she was being watched by a lecherous beast.

The forest was lovely, and Emi was enjoying the birds' songs and the the beautiful foliage. She was so entranced by her surroundings that she didn't see the massive spider monster until he leaped out into her path. The poor girl came to a stumbling halt, nearly colliding with the horrific creature. She let out a terrified scream, her innocent mind unable to comprehend what she was seeing. She stumbled backwards, clearly panicked, and when her back came in contact with the sticky web behind her the helpless girl's deep blue eyes went wide. She writhed, desperately trying to escape the sticky trap but found herself trapped.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:34 am

"That worked better than I thought. You can't break the webbing, save yourself the energy. You'll need it." He said watching the girl struggling only to become more entangled in his trap.

Looking the girl over, he noticed her outfit wasn't exactly for hiking.

"You're looking rather sexy, my dear. What's your name, cutie?" He was already undressing her mentally, looking forward to actually doing the task.

Taking a few tendrils, he begins whipping the girl lightly where he found exposed skin.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:52 am

Emi trembled, but obediently stopped struggling when he insisted that it was useless. She stared at him, paralyzed with fear as he eyed her with an unmistakable hunger in his eyes.

"My...my name is Emmeline Whitaker." She answered hesitantly, too terrified to disobey. Her whole body trembled, but she managed to to force herself to voice her confusion. "W-who...what...what are you? What do you want with me?"

Her cerulean eyes went wide and Emi let out a high-pitched cry of pain when the first of the creature's tendrils whipped across her bare skin. She began screaming and struggling again, but it was to no avail. All she managed to to was to get her plaid skirt caught up in the sticky web so that it was hiked up nearly high enough to reveal the girl's silky black panties. With the skirt out of the way Siferus's tentacles were given a new target; the creamy white flesh above Emi's dark stalkings.

As they playfully whipped her exposed flesh the helpless student began to blush a deep pink. She whimpered, her mind reeling. Despite the sharp jolts of pain there was a faint undertone of..pleasure?

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 am

"Who am I? My name is Siferus. What do I want with you? You'll see." He answered her questions, the whipping coming to a halt, ripping the garter belt from her skin, leaving the web to hold the stockings up. He pulled her legs off the web, then took the stockings and boots off, then pushed the now bare legs back against the web.

Reaching through the waistband of her skirt, he rips it away with no effort, displaying his strength, revealing her silken panties, in which his tendril slid into.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Emi's struggles faded when the whipping stopped, and the faintest glimmer of hope reentered her eyes. Was that it? Was it over? Her question was answered immediately as the beast unceremoniously tore away her garter belt and stripped her slender legs bare, exposing the soft, creamy white flesh to the rapidly cooling evening air.

"Please...please don't do this!" The innocent young girl begged, finally realizing where this situation was headed. She whimpered as he gripped the waistband of her skirt and screamed as he tore it away. Her bare hips wriggled, desperate for escape that would never come. She took a small amount of comfort in the fact that her shirt and bra remained in tact, though she had little hope for the situation remaining that way for long.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Emi had no idea how right she was. Siferus slinked a tendril up her shirt and beneath her bra, licking his lips lustily before ripping them both away, leaving the beautiful girl stuck in his web, with only her panties still attached.

"My my. You're extremely attractive, Emmeline. I'm going to have a great deal of fun with you." He taunted, beginning to whip her again, this time focusing more on her upper body.

Sliding a tendril into her panties, it begins wriggling against her bare slit.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Emi screamed as her tight camisole and bra were both ripped away, as if they were nothing more than tissue paper. Her luscious breasts bounced free, delicate pink nipples crowning the perfect orbs. "No, no, no!" she chanted, redoubling her struggles as the cruel, thin tendrils began to whip her helpless body again. All her efforts managed to do was enhance the view though; she made no progress towards escape, just managed to cause her flawless tits to bounce and jiggle from the force of her struggles.

Too her deep shame it was no time at all before her nipples became fully erect, topping her supple breasts like two pieces of enticing candy. She screamed anew as the tendril invaded her silk panties and a deep blush colored her cheeks when the questing tentacle found her soft pink pussy lips already moist.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Much to his delight, Emi was already getting wet from mere whipping. The tendril ripped the last of her defenses away, then pushed the tip inside of her pussy, squirting an aphrodesiac into her, pulling it out afterward. Halting the whipping, he leaned in and took one nipple into his mouth, his tongue teasing the pink nub, a tendril coiling around the other, massaging it roughly, the tip playing with the other nub.

"Wet already? You must like this." He whispered to her before suckling her nub again.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Emmeline whimpered as her last line of defense was stripped away from her, exposing her glistening, moist cunt to the cool evening air. She looked beautiful, bound and helpless, hanging from the spider's massive web. Her arms were held out to her side, causing her lovely chest to be thrust forward and her shapely legs were spread slightly apart as well, giving the exploring tendril easy access to her feminine treasure. She gasped as the slender tentacle slipped inside her to inject her bound body with it's aphrodisiac. She had no time to wonder what had happened though; almost immediately an intense warmth began to spread through her body, radiating out from her loins. She gasped and trembled slightly as her entire being was flooded with a wave of lust.

She closed her eyes and groaned as the monster's mouth closed around her stiff pink nipple. The aphrodisiac pumping through her veins almost seemed to make her erogenous zones even more sensitive and as the tentacle encircled her other brest and began to tease it as well she leaned her lovely head back and moaned with wanton lust.

"No, I....I..." She gasped, but couldn't seem to bring herself to lie. She was enjoying this on a base level, as horrifying as it was. Her tight, pink pussy was practically dripping with honey by now. She...she almost wanted this terrifying creature to fuck her.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Siferus decided that he would tease her until she screamed for him. He coiled tendrils around her wrists and waist, pulling the beautiful woman off the web, straddling her on his shaft, her pussy dripping onto the top of it, slowly dragging her up and down the length of the cock that would soon fill her pussy.

"Just think, this whole dick is going into you. Look at it. You know you want it." He teased, letting her look at the long thick cock she was currently grinding against.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:07 pm

The gorgeous student was entranced by the attentions being lavished on her heaving breasts so fully that she almost didn't notice that she was being removed form her webbed restraints. She tugged against the tendrils coiled around her arms, but feebly. Her heart wasn't in her escape attempts anymore, the pleasure was too overwhelming. As the terrifying creature dragged her petite body back and forth across his rock-hard cock all she could do was moan. The throbbing head of his massive shaft slipped between her dripping cunt lips, but didn't penetrate her.

"Ooooh god..." she moaned, looking down at the shaft that would soon be pounding her gorgeous little body. She'd never had anything even remotely as large inside her, and she trembled slightly. Could she handle it's girth? As frightening as it was, a small but growing place in the back of her mind ached to find out. "Please...please..." she whispered. The writhing student had meant to add a 'don't' at the end of her request, but found she couldn't make herself. All she could do was moan with ever-increasing volume as the beast cruely teased her.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:37 pm

"You'll have to speak up. I didn't hear you." He chuckled as he slowed down, letting her feel every vein throbbing beneath her, aching to get inside her.

Continuing to tease her terribly, he started kissing at her collarbone. He was having way too much fun teasing her perfect body.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:48 pm

It was to much. Emi knew she was going to break and worse, knew there was nothing she could do about it. As the beast slid her restrained form up and down his thick shaft it quickly became coated with her slick juices. The aphrodisiac pumping through her veins clouded her judgment and drove her lust to unbearable heights.

She couldn't stand it anymore. "Please...please take me!" She begged, the raw need clear in her voice. "I can't take it anymore!"

Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next