View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Michelle's First Encounter (For Diana) 

Post Re: Michelle's First Encounter (For Diana)
Diana could feel this girl wanting to be dominated but still wanting to speed up the process. Smiling to herself in a brief moment of space between passionate kisses, Diana continued to pull down the girl's crimson bikini, leaving her nude. When Diana felt the soft silken sheets of a bed greet her back, she pushed herself onto the bed. Then, sitting up on her knees, she undid the bikini bra's strings and let it drop onto the bed, her breasts remaining in the same position as before, clearly the undergarment more for show then a necessity.

Diana smiled up at Michelle and leaned forwards, her breasts swaying forwards with her body seductively. Her blond hair draped alongside her head, the golden rays of hair framing her face. Diana was on all four's as she turned around, raising her rump up towards Michelle. "I can't reach my panties... Can you help me take them off?" Diana pouted like a little girl, exaggerated enough to seem cute.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:15 am

Michelle blushed at seeing Diana's breasts sway forward, and blushed even more when Diana asked her to take her panties off. Showing that she wasn't looking to be dominated yet, she rolled Diana onto her back and slowly slid the bikini bottom off her perfect body.

Both women completely nude, Michelle got on all fours over top of Diana, leaned down and kissed her neck gently, getting really turned on, her slit getting very moist. She took one hand and began to rub Diana's side with her fingertips, too hard to tickle, but just enough for the sensual touch. She started moving her hand towards Diana's breasts, her fingernail tracing the outside of her nipple as she continued to nibble gently on Diana's neck.

"Please...let's just enjoy this for now...Later, you can do that, Diana." She whispered to the beautiful blonde, getting hornier by the moment.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 am

Diana, always the spontaneous one, was finding it hard pressed to resist the chance to try extended foreplay. She gasped softly as Michelle's hands skillfully stimulated her body, her face blushing deeply as Michelle's fingers circled her pink mounds teasingly. Diana, although reluctantly, had to admit that she wasn't very skilled in the art of foreplay, but she had to admit that it certainly did seem to make the end result, which was although inevitable, a lot more passionate and worthwhile.

Diana reached her hands behind Michelle's back, carefully trying to think of the things done to her that left her simply shuddering in emotion. The first she thought of she did, running her finger carefully down the center of her back, carefully stimulating the skin in the little valley of skin. Diana could feel Michelle's hot breath on her neck as the red headed beauty teasingly kissed her neck. Instead of returning the action, Diana just closed her eyes and softly moaned through closed lips. "Mmm... Michelle..."

Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:41 am

Michelle shuddered as Diana's finger worked it's way up her back. She grabbed Diana's nipple gently, rolling it in between her thumb and finger gently.

"Mmm...Diana..." were the only words able to escape her lips as they continued to work on the blonde's neck.

After a few moments, Michelle began kissing her way down the body of her partner. Pausing at her breasts, she began kissing the space between them and every so often, she look into Diana's eyes and flick the tip of her tongue against her nipple.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:46 am

The sound of the redheaded girl's voice made Diana moan softly, the lustful tone in it simply turning her on. She could feel a few drops of moisture forming on her slit. Diana blushed more deeply as she felt Michelle starts to kiss her collar bone, and then her breast. When Michelle's lips made contact with the center of Diana's chest, a sensitive area that was hardly ever touched, Diana moaned softly.

Opening her eyes to look down at the red head bobbing between her cleavage, Diana made eye contact with Michelle only to close her eyes again in a passionate moan when her skillful tongue flicked at Diana's nipple. The warm, pink mounds began to engorge, straightening themselves, begging for more attention, which Michelle skillfully applied.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Michelle, turned on by Diana's moans of pleasure began going lower, her hands spreading Diana's legs slowly. Kissing Diana's shaved pubic area a few times, she looked at Diana, winking sexy before her tongue grazed the soft pearl.

Michelle reached down, obviously, beginning to pleasure herself, hoping Diana would object and offer some affection, moaning softly into the moistening slit.

Michelle was starting to feel something different for her new partner. She had felt this before, but couldn't be sure.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Diana parted her lips in a gasp of affection, each kiss sending shivers of pleasure up her spine. Looking down at the red hair bobbing between her thighs, Diana noticed Michelle winking slyly before giving her clit a swift caress with her tongue. Diana yelped in pleasure, surprise adding to the amount of sensation rippling from her slit. She had never had foreplay this good before. Looking down at the girl again, Diana found herself looking between her hanging cleavage at her hand which was beginning an almost casual massage of her nether lips.

"I-if you want.. I could help you out down there..." Diana offered almost timidly. This girl had shown her just how much dedicating oneself to love making mattered. She wanted to repay her in some form.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Michelle, without a word, rolled Diana onto her side, keeping the blonde's legs open, the tip of her tongue tracing around Diana's soft sex. Michelle then laid on her side, her breasts pushing against Diana's tone stomach, her legs open, inviting the blonde to explore her body.

A small moan escaping Michelle's lips told Diana what she wanted. She wanted to be teased and pleased.

"What is this feeling? I like it." Her thoughts raced in her head, making more intent on pleasing her partner.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:55 am

Diana's request was granted and she now had Michelle's moistening slit in front of her face. After spending a few precious moments trying to stop concentrating on the mouth over her own nether lips, Diana began to kiss the hairless mound. The difference between what she did and what Michelle did was that Diana kissed on the lips themselves and sucked in a little. So whenever a kiss was pressed, a small trickle of her sexual juices would be sucked through her sensitive lips.

Her left hand reached down slyly and slid underneath Michelle's breast, taking the well-formed globe of flesh in hand. Diana began to squeeze and massage the firm mound of tit flesh.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Michelle moaned into Diana's slit gently when her own was kissed. A longer one followed as her breast was massaged, her breast cupped in Diana's soft hand. Michelle could feel herself getting wetter.

Michelle slid her hand up the side of Diana's body, reaching for a globe of flesh to massage. As she grasped the mound roughly, Michelle pushed her expertly trained tongue into the soft slit of the blonde, her tongue beginning to dance slowly.

"It feels so good! She's experienced at this.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Diana pulled her mouth away from Michelle's nether lips and gasped when she felt the pink member slither into her moistening cunt. Taking the intiative once more, diana began to slide her tongue down Michelle's slit, parting the tight lips with the very tip of her tongue.

Every time she ran her muscle up Michelle's moistening slit, she'd pull her tongue back into her mouth to taste the collected sex juice on her curious little muscle.

Taking Michelle's pert nipple between her index and middle finger, Diana squeezed the little pink mound cloyingly, moaning in pleasure as her own breast was grasped and used.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:59 pm

The first time Diana ran her tongue over her slit, Michelle threw her head back a little.

"Aaah...Diana! So good...more." She moaned out, getting enough composure to slip her tongue back into Diana's sex. She began swirling her agile tongue around, tasting the sweet juices coming from the moist hole.

One hand continued to massage Diana's breast, teasing the nipple occasionally. Her other hand began caressing the inside of her thigh.

She had figured the feeling out. She had fallen for Diana.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Diana felt compelled to pull her tongue away and simply moan in pleasure, but she knew that Michelle deserved a reward for her amazing dexterity. Diana could feel Michelle's skilled tongue tickle her nether lips and lick her cunt. She moaned into the girl's pussy several times, unable to control herself as the pleasures quickly became unbearable. Spreading her legs apart to give even farther range to Michelle, Diana could feel her upcoming orgasm. And it was one of the best she'd had to date.

In her state of pre-orgasm, Diana clenched at Michelle's breast, squeezing the supple flesh between her nimble fingers. Her cheeks were flushed red and her blond hair remained spread across the bed, giving a backdrop to the two women. Diana pulled her head away from Michelle's pussy, unable to hold it in any more. She started to pant and moan in unison with Michelle's tongue until finally she came. Her warm, carnal juices splattered across Michelle's tongue and flowed freely out of Diana's cunt.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:26 am

As Diana squeezed Michelle's breast, a loud and long moan escaped her mouth and into Dianas cunt.

Diana's orgasm was what Michelle had been waiting for. Michelle threw her head back as she herself climaxed. After several panting breaths, Michelle began licking Diana's cum off her thighs. After she finished, she looked deep into Diana's eyes, and spoke softly.

"Diana...I...love you. I'm yours. Control me." Her face turned as red as her hair.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:23 am

Diana did the same as the girl who's face was buried between her thighs, cleaning up the mess in another way, though. Avoiding it in the first place. Diana put her lips to Michelle's cunt, covering as much of the orifice as she could. The warm sex juice poured out, slapping against Diana's waiting tongue like a wave. She greedily slurped the sexual bi-product, gulping down the collection of cunt juice in her mouth.

Diana looked up and listened intently to Michelle speak. By now Diana had caught her breath, her cunt still sensitive from her recent orgasm. "L-love? Are.. are you sure? Love is a very..." Diana took in a deep breath, catching her breath after the recent orgasm. "Are you sure you want to give yourself to me?" Diana felt flustered. This girl was practically throwing herself at her. Diana had done so when she first arrived on the island. She felt guilty for putting her former lovers in these positions. Not the physical position, they'd all loved those. But the emotional position.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next