View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Emi squared (Emilla) 

Post Emi squared (Emilla)
Emmeline slipped quietly down the hallway, looking back and forth between the metal numbers on each of the doors and the digits scrawled on the piece of paper on her hand. She felt a little uneasy in the upperclassmen dorms this late in the evening, especially considering the fact that she was probably about to become party to the breaking of multiple school rules. She wasn't normally one for crossing the line, but she was a bit desperate...

Through the rumor mill Emma'd heard that this girl could get you just about anything you wanted. She had no idea where they came from but if this girl could get her a pair of thigh-high silk stockings to replace the ones that had mysteriously gone missing when she'd washed her clothes, Emma didn't care.

Hesitantly, steeling herself to face whatever sort of thug would answer, she reached up and hesitantly knocked on the door whose number matched the one she'd been given.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:05 am

Post Re: Emi squared (Emilla)
This late in the evening means that it's pure luck that Emilla is even in her room. She's normally off doing something, hiding out somewhere so that a lot of people often have trouble finding her. She slowly makes her way towards the door and twists the knob, pulling it open. The head that peeks out the door is bright blonde, with a tinge of pink.

"Yes, can I help you?" she asks, seeing that it's some underclassman. "Is there any particular reason that you're all the way up here this late?" It's really not that strange an occurrence for her to run into a freshman or for one to come visit her for some reason or another.

The door is pulled open the rest of the way, revealing Emilla in her white tanktop and khaki shorts. "Here, just come on in and talk, it's a bit...ah..safer in here."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:15 am

Emma blinked, a bit shocked at the face that greeted her when the door was opened. She'd been expecting some rough and tumble punk, not a pretty young blond. Was she at the right room? The raven-haired freshman stammered nervously for a moment, feeling like a total fool. This had been a bad idea. A horrible idea even. She should just turn and run back to her own dorm room and hope the pretty blond couldn't remember what she looked like.

Before her Fight and Flight responses could fight it out, the other girl opened her door and ushered in Emma, who entered obediently.

"I...I'm sorry to bother you," she said timidly, figeting nervously and running a hand through her silky black hair, "but um....I was told you might be able to help me....um, find some things?"

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:53 am

Emilla lets Emmeline step inside before she pokes her head out. She peeks up and down the hall quickly and satisfied that noone is there, she shuts it quickly and turns to look at the other woman in her room.

"So you heard I could help you get things huh?" she asks. "And just what did you hear that I could help you get? What is it that you're after? What..." She walks towards the poor student, reaching up to grasp her shoulders and guide her back towards the bed. "What is it that your heart desires so that you might find yourself here in my room?" She asks her last question in a soft voice, leaning down to brush her lips against Emm's ear. "And you must understand, payment is also something that will need to be negotiated. Be creative love."

Emi straightens herself and walks away a little. "So tell me, what is it?"

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:59 am

The submissive freshman was caught off guard when Emilla suddenly turned inquisitorial. She tried to answer, but the older girl's questions were fired off too rapidly, and her slightly domineering behavior caught surprised Emma. She was easily led back to the blond's bed, her deep blue eyes wide with surprise. When the back of her bare legs came in contact with the bed she sat down, staring up at the older girl with rapt fascination. When she whispered the last question right next to Emma's ears a deep blush crossed the dark-haired girl's pretty face and her heart fluttered in a way she'd never felt before.

She was a bit stunned when the blond suddenly pulled away and walked few steps in the opposite direction. When she got her wits back together she realized she was staring at the way her hostess's short, tight shorts hugged her gorgeous bottom and she blushed brighter, tearing her eyes away and forcing herself to stare at the other girl's golden hair instead.

"I um...a pair of my stockings went missing the other day, and I'd...I'd like to replace them. They were...they were black, and silk, and kind of sheer. If you could find something close I'd really appreciate it. I'm not sure what I could pay you, since we don't really need money on campus...What do people usually give you?"

Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:27 am

Emilla stands there with her back to the girl for a moment, hands on her hips. That long, golden blonde hair reaches all the way down to the small of her back but stops short enough to give a good view of her backside. Her hair is naturally wavy and has a few streaks of pink running through it. She taps one of those hiking boots against the floor for a moment before she turns her head slightly to look back at her guest through her golden pink hair.

"Stockings?" she asks, beginning to turn the rest of the way around. "You want me to find stockings for you..." she frowns a little bit, stepping towards the girl on her bed. "Black..sheer..silk stockings..." Slowly she bends at the waist, leaning closer to Emm, frowning even more.

"I think I can do that." She straightens back up, the frown gone, replaced by a wide smile. "But so far as payment, I said be creative. That's up to you. Haven't you heard of a barter system? You trade goods and services for other goods and services. Make me an offer, just what are your precious stockings worth to you? I'll tell you if I approve of the price."

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Emma stared at the beautiful blond, practically entranced. She found herself wondering what the other girl was wearing under those little shorts. Emmeline didn't notice, but as she mentally undressed the upperclassman her own nipples became slightly stiff, visible through the thin material of the tight white tanktop she wore.

Emmeline's shoulders drooped when the blond turned to face her again with a frown on her lovely face. Was she angry? Had Emma just broken some sort of social taboo? Oh no, did the senior think this was some sort of sexual thing? Oh no oh no oh no oh no....

When Emilla stood up straight and grinned Emmeline practically sighed with relief. What could she offer in payment though? She could do her homework....but didn't know how hard the upperclassman's work would be. Emma hadn't been on the island long enough to really acquire anything of value. All she had was herself. She really...really wanted those stockings though. She felt naked without them, and they were her favorite pair.

"You...you could have me," the dark-haired girl offered timidly. "I'll be your personal slave. For...for a week. Anything you want, I'll do. Clean your room, wash your clothes, give you a backrub, anything."

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Emilla does her best to keep from giggling, she really does! She even puts a hand over her mouth, but she can't stop herself. She begins to laugh softly, her head shaking. "We'll see! We'll see!" she says. "Now you just stay right there, don't move an inch. I'll be right back." She turns and disappears off into her closet, the sounds of rummaging heard.

"Black...sheer...black..no..black." she says, tossing a few items out as she digs. "Not these..not these...ah-hah!" She pokes her head back out of the closet. "You said black and sheer right...oh, and silk! I forgot that part.." She goes back into the closet and returns only a moment later, requested items in hand. "Here, you had better try these on." she says. "So, stand up, take everything off, and put these on, I want to see them on you and then we'll discuss just what it is that you owe me."

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Emma watched the blond attentively as she dug through the cache of stockings in her closet. She certainly had an impressive collection. Though with the ease stockings could be torn, Emi figured they could very well be a fairly popular request. Or maybe it was her personal collection? The dark-haired girl's mind began to wander again as she pictured the blond's legs clad in lacy white stockings, to contrast with her lovely tanned skin.

She was blushing again when the girl turned around with stockings in hand. "E-everything...?" She asked softly, her voice almost too low to hear. She couldn't mean everything, right? She must be teasing me again...Still, Emma really wanted those stockings.

Getting back to her feet she slipped off the kitten heals she'd been wearing and reached beneath her skirt to detach the blue stockings she was wearing from her garter belt. She slid them off her slender legs one at a time, then replaced them with the new pair. She smiled at the feel of the silk against her legs, and lifted her skirt a bit to reattach the clips of her garter belt to the tops of the new stockings. When finished she stood and spun around, posing a bit and twisting to try and see every angle.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:08 am

Emilla watches the freshman slowly replacing her stockings, nodding her head in approval. "Yes, yes, that's good...but I said to take everything off." she says, placing her hands on her hips. "Maybe you don't hear so good, do I have to give you explicit instructions or something? Take EVERYTHING off." she says in a rather forceful voice.

The blonde headed girl steps backwards to give the other one plenty of room, smirking at her a little bit. "Except for the garter belt that is, of course you can leave that on. Wiggle your hips for me a little bit too."

Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:17 am

Emmeline's face turned a lovely shade of pink when she realized the other girl wasn't kidding. She'd always been a bit on the submissive side though, and her parents had ingrained a strict obedience in her at a young age so when the upperclassman forcefully that insisted she strip, the black-haired beauty did just that.

Reaching behind her back she hesitantly unzipped the knee-length black skirt she wore and wriggled her hips, causing it to slide down over her shapely rear and to the floor. Next she removed her tight pink t-shirt, grabbing the bottom hem and slowly peeling it away from her curvaceous body. She hesitated then, blushing. All that was left to remove were her matching pink lace bra and panty set. One quick glance at the blond was all she needed to make up her mind. As sure as she was that this was some sort of prank or hazing ritual, there was a small hope growing in the back of her mind that there might be something else entirely.

Reaching behind her back once more Emi struggled for a moment with the hooks holding her bra in place. She carefully removed the garment, letting her luscious breasts spill free. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her little pink thong the lovely young heiress bent over at the waist and removed that last bit of clothing from her enticing form.

“H-how do I look...?” she asked sheepishly, clasping her hands behind her back.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:18 am

Emilla just stands there the entire time with her hands on her hips, her expression barely shifting as she watches the other student removing those articles of clothing. She's spent plenty of time on the submissive side herself, after all, if the scrounger is under your thumb you can get a lot of things at discount prices. That had prompted a few...adventures for her once or twice.

She sighs inwardly as that bra is removed, reminding herself that next time she ought to make the girl do a striptease, but there should be ample opportunity for that later as she has her down to stockings only now anyways. Speaking of which...

"Hmmm....." She slowly walks around the other girl, eyes roaming up and down her body before one hand snakes down and slaps her backside firmly. "Passable." she says, taking a moment to cup and squeeze that soft flesh. From behind her, the upperclassman's other hand slides upwards to cup her right breast, capturing a nipple between her middle and ring fingers. "I think they look good on you, I can see why you wanted a pair."

Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Emmeline blushed, biting her lower lip nervously as the blond eyed her. She felt a bit like a rabbit being circled by a wolf, but there was still something distinctly appealing about it. She watched Emilla, trying to read her expression but it was difficult when she could only see the upperclassman's face half of the time.

The pale girl let out a small, startled cry as the blond swatted her bare rear and gasped as she squeezed it. Her blushed deepened, but she made no move to avoid the blond's advances.

"Th...thank you." Emma whispered, feeling her small pink nipple stiffen immediatly between the other girl's fingers. "I'm glad you like them.

She'd never so much as kissed another girl before. This was all happening very quickly and she didn't quite no how to react, just that she desperately hoped this wasn't some elaborate hazing prank.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:08 am

Emilla nuzzles against the other student's neck, her lips and teeth grazing against soft skin for a short moment while her fingers pinch that nipple between them. "Well, now that that is taken care of, I suppose that we should discuss payment, don't you think?" She doesn't let go, but instead walks backwards a little, till she's right next to her bed but not sitting on it.

"I'm thinking that, since this is your first time visiting me, I just might give you a little discount." She nods her head at that, her free hand sliding around from Emm's backside to rest on her thigh. "But you'll have to really think before you come to visit me again. You don't want to be offering me your body every time."

Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:36 am

Emmeline's eyes fluttered closed and her head lolled to the side, allowing the blond better access to the sensitive skin of the paler girl's neck. Her plum-colored lips parted and she gasped softly as her nipple was pinched. The dark-haired girl nodded silently and let the blond lead her backwards as she spoke.

"Anything you say..." Emma whispered, stepping back just slightly to press her nearly-naked body against the other girl's still clothed form.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next