View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Michelle's First Encounter (For Diana) 

Post Re: Michelle's First Encounter (For Diana)
Michelle locked eyes with Diana, a small smile on her lips.

"I'm sure. I want to be yours, if you'll have me. I want to be your lover, Diana." she said sincerely.

Michelle slowly crawled to be face-to-face with the woman that had stolen her breath and her heart.

"I love you. That won't change."

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Guilt wracked the blond's body. She felt tears begin to well in the corner of her eyes as she prepared to tell Michelle the truth. She slowly helped the girl off of her, sitting herself down in front of her. She sighed and looked up at Michelle. "I'm so sorry, Michelle. I already have a lover." Diana looked away, instantly ashamed and guilty about breaking the poor girl's heart. She expected a slap, crying, anything. But there was nothing but stunned silence. "I-if you want, I can leave."

Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:56 am

Michelle felt her heart shatter in her chest.

"I feel so dumb. I should have known better. A beautiful woman like you was bound to have a lover." She said, sadness and heartbreak apparent in her voice.

She could feel her emotions break down, pulling her knees to her chest, trying her hardest not to cry. Try as she might, tears began to form and eventually fall from her cheeks.

She didn't have any anger for Diana, mainly because all other emotion had fled, leaving only sadness in her broken heart.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Diana scooted over beside the girl and hugged her tightly. "Look, it's neither of our faults. I didn't know you were... looking for a lover and you didn't know I had one. But..." She looked down under Michelle's arms and up into her eyes. "That doesn't mean we can't be friends, right?" Diana didn't want to lose Michelle, she was a great and wonderful person. She gently kissed the girl on the forehead. "Just because we can't be girlfriends, doesn't mean that we can't love each other. Love has many nuances to it."

Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Michelle looked at Diana with a half-forced smile, but a smile nonetheless.

"I suppose you're right. This is something that could have been avoided had I asked. I would like to be friends with you, Diana. You're so sweet."

Michelle leaned her head on Diana's shoulder, wrapping her arms around the blonde.

"There's one thing I hate more than anything....leaving things unfinished. You've been wanting to dominate me all day. Please feel free." She said, sliding off the bed, kneeling in front of Diana.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:53 am

"I.. I have?" Diana whispered softly as Michelle leaned down in front of her. Now that she thought back, the shock of the sudden declaration gone, she realized that she certainly felt a connection to Michelle. Albeit not a romantic one, a physical one at least. Diana inched towards the edge of the bed, nodding her head at Michelle. "Alright, then. My first command is... from now on you are to call me Mistress. Understood?" Diana spoke in a stern voice, but deep inside of it Michelle should be able to tell that the blond was just playing. She could never truly dominate anyone. Wasn't in her character.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Michelle clearly understood that Diana was acting, blushing at Diana's command.

"I understand, Mistress. As you wish." She said, leaning forward, her hands flat on the floor, sitting on her heels.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:03 am

Diana bit her lower lip, thinking what she should have Michelle do. Deciding on a more dungeon-slave sort of feel, Diana looked around herself and found a closet. Inside she saw a few pieces of rope. Although they were originally intended for the use of any monster that lacked the physical prowess to overwhelm women, it would serve their purpose for now. Getting up and walking over, Diana picked up the rope and came back. "Come here, Michelle. On the bed. Lay down on your back, please." Without realizing it, Diana asked Michelle politely. She scolded herself in her mind and tried to remember not to do it again.

Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:19 am

Michelle watches as Diana pulls a rope out of her closet. Confused as to where it came from, she started to wonder what Diana had in mind. This made her nervous, but didn't show it as Diana asked her to lay on her bed.

"Yes, Mistress. By your command." She says with a sultry tone, crawling on all fours, looking sexy as she lays on her back, spreading her legs and arms.

"We need safe words before I feel comfortable going further, Di. If I scream 'rape', please let me loose."

Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:34 am

Diana's expression became sympathetic. This wasn't the first time she was put into a dominating position and felt guilty that she was no better then the creatures here. It was only fair that Michelle be a tad insecure about this. Heaven above, Diana knew she was. She'd never gone to this extent before. She'd had these measures used on her by the teachers and monsters here, but never had she used them upon a fellow girl. Nodding her head at Michelle's words, Diana started to tie loose knots around her ankles and wrists. She loosely bound them to the bed. If the girl pulled hard enough, they'd come undone easily enough.

"I promise you, Michelle, I'll try my best not to make you feel unsafe or uncomfortable. Just say anything akin to the word rape and I'll stop." Diana kissed Michelle softly on the forehead before straightening her back and slipping back into the feel of dominatrix.

Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Michelle allowed herself to be tied to the bed at Diana's whim, pulling on the knots just enough to know they will come undone with enough effort, her long red hair providing an amazing backdrop to her fair skin.

"What do you have in store for me, mistress? Her words came out as submissive and a fake fear. She trusted Diana fully, she was just in her role.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:13 am

Diana was standing at the foot of the bed she climbed onto it, sitting between Michelle's well-formed legs on her all fours. Diana began to teasingly walk up, her breasts swaying with each step. She passed Michelle's nether region, giving the familiar little nub poking from behind its hood a soft little kiss in her passing. Then she teasingly kissed Michelle's belly button on her way up the girl's nubile and attractive body. Finally Diana came face to face with Michelle, her rump resting just over Michelle's tummy.

Diana smiled down at the beautiful girl underneath her and lowered her head, pressing a passionate kiss onto the Red head. One of Diana's hands began to cup around the impressive cleavage resting just above her own, kneading the tit flesh softly.

Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:58 am

Michelle was helpless, tied to the bed. When Diana licked her soft pearl softly, she arched her back, only a little. The blonde crawled her way up Michelle's body, kissing it all the way up, eliciting a few moans of pleasure from Michelle.

As Michelle felt Diana press the deep kiss against her, she gave in instantly, allowing Diana's tongue to slide into her mouth. Then she felt Diana playing with her breasts. Michelle's breasts had always been extremely sensitive when she was sexually aroused, more than most normal women, so every touch, every knead was that much more incredible to her. She closed her eyes and allowed the passion to wash over her.

Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Diana was improvising totally. She'd never played a dominatrix, she'd always been the dominatree. That's not even a word, you dumb blond. She scolded herself and ran her tongue alongside Michelle's. Diana could see that her kneading of Michelle's teat flesh had amazing results on the red head and so redoubled her efforts, carefully stroking the golden globes alongside their bottom, cupping the firm breasts before running her hand up their warm surface.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:53 pm

Michelle was still bound to the bed, though she didn't need to move anyway. She was perfectly happy having Diana on top of her. Blushing and caressing Diana's tongue with her own and moaning like a whore into her partners mouth, she arched her back, pushing her breasts into Diana's hands, letting every small touch drive her mad with desire.

The moisture in Michelle's cunt flowed out of her and onto the beige silk sheets, soaking them. Michelle was lost in lust, and she didn't want to be found.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next