View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Heartbroken Redhead (open to first student) 

Post Heartbroken Redhead (open to first student)
The moon was large and full tonight, and Michelle sat on the beach, her knees pulled up to her chest, her arms folded on her knees with her head on them. She was crying her eyes out. She kept hearing what the person who stole her heart had said.

"I'm so sorry, Michelle. I have a lover already."

Her heart had broken in that instant. She screamed as loud as she could. She never felt this alone before. Her first love died and her next love disappeared from this very school. Now, she gets rejected.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:24 am

Post Re: Heartbroken Redhead (open to first student)
(mind if I join you?)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:11 am

(Don't mind at all.)

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Sable was walking along the the beach wearing a blue sundress barefoot while carrying her white sandals she looked up at the moon and smiled "a full moon.. nice." she then noticing a girl sitting on the beach she looked like she was crying she slowly walked up to her "hey are you ok?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Michelle looked up at the girl, wiping her tears away.

"I've just had a rough day. Someone just hurt me a little while ago." She said, trying to smile.

The girl was very pretty. Michelle found her attractive, but wasn't feeling flirty at all.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:06 pm

she nods and sat next to her and smile "well as my mother used to say its always makes you feel better when you talk about it so how bout tell me what happen"

she she looked over at her she was very pretty that's for sure and while she would pounce at her right now her main focus was trying to cheer her up if she could anyway "oh yeah my name is Sable."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:11 pm

"I'm Michelle. I met this girl and I fell for her almost instantly. It turned out that she didn't have the same thing in mind as I did. She broke my heart. This happened a little while ago." She said, looking over with her ruby red eyes.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:25 pm

the blue haired girl let out a sigh and nods "yeah I know how that feels I met someone not to long ago I did had feelings for her but she didn't feel the same way it seems I haven't seen her a while tho.." she would look at her and smile "but I always tell my self there are still some more fishes under the sea I'll find someone here im sure."

she then looked at then looked at Michelle "that's what ya gotta keep telling your self tho it is hard and not having someone to love or someone who loves you.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:30 pm

"Love has never been good to me. All I want is for someone to love." Michelle said, stretching out and lying on the sand, showing off her stomach and tone, slender legs to Sable.

She turned her head, looking up at the blue haired girl who had come to comfort her.

"Thank you, Sable."

Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:56 pm

she looked over her stomach and her legs she wanted to touch them so bad but she controlled her self as she lies down besides her and smile "hey no problem I know how you feel I wish I had someone to love as well." she says with a grin "maybe I've been watching to much of those love story animes."

she chuckled softly looking at her

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Michelle rolled onto her side, giving Sable a superb look at her crimson bikini.

"I'm feeling a little chilly. I'm going back to my room. You're free to come with me, Sable. I'd like to keep chatting with you." She said, a flirty smile gracing her lips.

She met someone who understood her. A feeling of relief set in her heart, as she stood up, her curves revealed as she brushed the sand from her skin.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:32 pm

she grin as she got up and put her shoes back on as she nods "sounds good to me." she says while looking at her it was nice having someone to talk to who who had the same problems she had she would take her hand and smile "lead the way."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:01 am

Michelle gave Sable a hug, embracing her new friend.

Michelle took Sable's hand into her own, beginning to feel like herself again. She walked with Sable all the way back to her room, opening the door for Sable.

"After you, Sable." She closed the door behind them.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:57 am

she gives her new friend a smile as she looks around "ahhh much better." she says while sitting on the bed giving her friend a smirk while crossing her legs showing a bit of her thigh to her "so I guess you live here alone.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:06 am

After locking the door closed, Michelle turned and smiled as her new friend sat on her bed, showing off her thighs slightly.

"Yeah, it's just me. I get sooo lonely sometimes." She said in a sexy voice, walking towards Sable, her hips swaying slightly.

She put her arms behind her and arched her back, pushing her breasts out. She was flirting hard now.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next