View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Emi squared (Emilla) 

Post Re: Emi squared (Emilla)
Fingers dig a little roughly into the soft flesh of Emm's breast, still holding that nipple in a tight pinch between middle and ring fingers. Her other hand drifts over stocking covered thighs, feeling the way the silk rests on them. All the while, Emilla's lips are brushing against the darker haired woman's neck. Soft words whispered there.

"Since this is your very first time visiting me, I'll cut you a deal. I don't need a personal slave..." she whispers, her head drawing back as she moves around to the other side of Emm's neck. Emilla bites there, though not too hard. "I'll just let you enjoy yourself. Consider it a gift...a welcoming present of sorts. But you have to tell me one thing."

Suddenly she releases the girl, her hands drawing back after one last pinch. Emilla sits down on the bed and smiles up at the freshman. "Anything else you want while you're here?" She leans back a little bit, supporting herself with her hands.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:42 pm

A soft, disappointed sound escaped Emmeline’s parted lips as the blond girl’s hands abandon her body. She turned when she felt Emilla sit and slowly sank down to a kneeling position in front of her. She reached up without thinking and placed her hands upon the upperclassman’s thighs, just above her knees. She leaned forward, unconsciously communicating her eagerness.

“I…I’d like…” Emi stammered, still blushing. To tear your clothes off, she thought. To bury my face between your thighs and make you scream. I’d like you to fuck my brains out, but her current situation was even more alien to the timid girl than most social situations, so all she managed to actually voice was “I’d like to know your name, please.”

Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 am

Emilla looks down at the girl, one eyebrow climbing her forehead for a moment as she watches her sink to her knees. Her legs spread a little bit as those hands come to a rest on her thighs, the upperclassman taking a deep breath. The simple request does make her giggle a little though, it seems like such an odd request, given Emm's position but it seems natural as well.

"I'm Emilla, and who are you?" she asks, her legs spreading a little more. She's not going to force the girl to lean in, but she rather has the feeling that the dark haired beauty will end up leaning in all on her own. Still, there's nothing wrong with a little urging. "Something else on your mind?" she asks. "I can see you practically drooling. Don't ask, just do it."

Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:16 pm

The dark-haired girl giggled softly, slowly sliding her hands up Emilla's tanned thighs as she leaned forward. "My name's Emmeline, actually. That's an odd coincidence, huh? Two Emis..." she murmured, obviously not paying much attention to the conversation. Her slender fingers left the blond's silky thighs and reached up to the waistband of her khaki shorts, unbuttoning them. She could feel her heart beginning to race, and couldn't remember the last time she'd been this nervous and excited at once.

"To be honest I've...I've never really done this." Emma said, looking up with innocent though lustful eyes. "Not with another girl, I mean. But you're...you're very pretty." the porcelain-skinned girl whispered, blushing again as she gripped the tanned girl's shorts and pulled them down her shapely legs.

Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:16 am

Emilla smiles down at the dark haired girl on her knees before her. "Emmeline huh? That's a pretty name.." Whatever else she was about to say, she trails off as Emm's fingers begin to unbutton her shorts and peel them down her legs. The blonde haired student lifts her hips helpfully, giggling softly as her shorts are tugged away.

"Oh hun, it's very easy. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it and lots of practice afterwards to go with it." she says, a hand slipping down to brush her fingers through Emm's hair. "So, care to tell me what it is that got you this far?" she asks. Her arms cross, fingers hooking beneath her tanktop to pull it upwards and cast it aside before she sets about unclasping her bra. Might as well do her own part in this!

Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:11 am

Emmeline stares, entranced for a moment as the gorgeous blond strips away her tank top and bra. Her slender fingers return to the upperclassman's thighs to gently massage the soft, tanned skin while Emma's blue eyes hungrily take in every inch of Emilla's bare flesh. Unconsciously licking her lips, the dark-haired student reaches up and hooks her slender fingers in to the waistband of her new acquaintance's last remaining garment before eagerly pulling the panties down her legs.

"Just...curiosity I suppose." Emmeline whispers. "I stumbled across some pictures on the internet and I was...intrigued." Unable to restrain herself any longer the fair-skinned girl leans forward and lets her eager tongue slip out to gently stroke up and down Emilla's pussy lips.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 am

Emilla looks down at the dark haired student, smiling gently at her. Her hips lift a little, letting her panties be tugged away before she sits down and lifts and straightens her legs for the same. "Mmm..do you always wear stockings like that?" she asks. "They look good on you..they really do." she purrs, leaning back once more, her arms supporting her upper body.

Emilla's legs spread for Emmeline, giving her a good view of the blonde's shaven sex. "Some pictures? What kinds of pictures? And just how intrigued were you?" she asks. A soft gasp leaves her lips as the dark haired student leans in to brush that tongue against her lips. Emilla closes her eyes, releasing a gentle moan at the feeling of contact. "Ooo..." She digs her teeth into her lower lip, submitting herself to the eager woman before her.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:53 pm

"Thank you." Emmeline said, letting out a soft little giggle as she ran her hands up and down the blond girl's deeply tanned thighs. "I'm almost never out of mine. I'd wear them with my uniform if I wasn't afraid someone would give me detention for it." Her sapphire eyes ran up and down the length of Emilla's legs, hands following them, and she grinned. "You've got gorgeous legs. I bet they'd look lovely in a nice pair of stockings."

Her hands slid back up the blond's thighs, fingers softly teasing her smooth pussy lips. "Mmmm...I don't think it's particularly hard to guess what kind of pictures they were," she giggled, a faint smirk pulling at the corner of her dark-painted lips, "and I'm sure you won't have trouble guessing how intrigued I was for long."

Leaning forward agian, Emmeline's tongue eagerly went back to work, delicately tracing every millimeter of Emilla's sex.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:01 am

Emilla spreads her legs a tad bit farther, leaning back a little bit more. "Mmm, I usually do wear some stockings. Haven't gotten in trouble for them yet." she says with a smile. "Maybe sometime I'll show them off for you. If you think you can keep your hands out from between your legs when I do." she teases.

"I bet you loved looking at those pictures. Bet your fingers were real busy too." She takes a deep breath as fingers tease at her lips, hips lifting a little. "Now, don't be shy..let's see just what you can do." She coos softly as that tongue presses back between her thighs, her head falling back. "Oooo...you sure you've never done this before? Mmm..because it feels like you have."

Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:11 pm

“Now why ever would I keep my hands off of myself?” Emmeline asked, feeling bolder as the upperclassman continued to encourage her debauchery. “Unless of course you want them on you instead.” She teased before immediately returning to her work. As the timid young woman’s confidence grew, so did the intensity of her cunnilingus. Her agile tongue worked diligently, darting about within Emilla’s sensitive folds with no discernible pattern, yet it always seemed to hit just the right mark.

“You’re my very first, cross my heart.” She assured, briefly leaning back to catch her breath. “My tutors always said I was a prodigy. Bet they never guessed my talents extended this far, hmm?” the fair-skinned girl giggled, leaning in once more.

Rather than return to the lovely blond’s enticing pussy, Emmeline’s mouth brushed the tanned skin a bit farther north this time and continued to travel upwards as the ebony-haired student climbed onto the bed, her soft lips finally closing around one of Emilla’s stiff pink nipples.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2