View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Under the Moon (Siferus) 

Post Re: Under the Moon (Siferus)
Siferus continued to slide his engorged cock between Shai's beautiful breasts, a bit of precum spurting out, serving as lubricant. He pumped harder and faster, serving to stimulate her more.

The twin tendrils, having buried themselves in Shai's soaked sex, begin alternating sliding in and out at a breakneck pace, giving a constant feel of pleasure to the white haired girl.

Noticing her head had been thrown back, a tendril pushed her head back up slowly, letting her see the torture as well as feel it.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:53 pm

The student’s body squirmed uncontrollably as the beast’s torment continued full force. She felt a variety of passionate sensations coursing through her veins as the twin tendrils at her honeyed sex began their wicked alternations. In rapid recession the tendrils withdrew and surged inside of her warm, wet depths slamming hard against her inner walls.

She groaned as she felt the slithering tendril pressing against her head, forcing her gaze towards the horrific scene at her chest. The colossal cock pounding aimlessly between her breasts, trace amounts of it’s wicked seed spurting against her abused breasts and belly. The student was horrified with the mere thought of the beast threatening to put that member inside of her, fearing it would simply tear her in two.

Her mind was slipping fast into a toxin-induced lust. The student had to exhaust every last bit of mental determination to halt herself from voicing her yearning.

“Ahh!” She cried out unexpectedly as the twin tendrils found the tip of her cervix, her body jolting in response to the painful pleasure.

“P-please stop this!” She pleaded, unable to maintain her façade of bravery.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:27 pm
Profile YIM

Siferus could hear her resolve breaking as he pulled his tendrils out of abused sex, letting her catch her breath as he moved her to straddle his shaft, her juices dribbled over the top as her sex was dragged down his cock, the tip spreading her lips but never entering her.

"You still fight your desires? Your resolve impresses me almost as much as your beauty." He whispers to Shai, keeping her hands behind her back.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Much to the students relief she felt the twin tendrils in her shuddering cunt withdraw, slithering down her trembling legs as she still put up a half hearted effort to fight the beast away. The relief was short lived, a painstaking terror coursing through the young woman as the tendrils shifted her body, bringing her glimmering netherlips in alignment with the enormous shaft.

She watched helplessly, eyes widened with terror as her glistening juices trailed down her inner thighs, dripping on the head of the mirthful shaft. She pulled violently at her restrained arms, feeling a shuddering pain through her shoulders as the tendrils coiled tighter around them.

The creature placed the tip of his eager cock at the entrance to her hot sex, and she watched in horror as the shaft pressed past her candied folds, beginning the painful stretch of her tightened sex. An overwhelming feeling of arousal spread through her limbs, the heat at her spread lips almost unbearable. Still the woman’s mind fought persistently to hang on to the last bit of humanity she had left.

“Hnngh,” She groaned, “Please don't, you’ll tear me in two!” She stammered through labored, aroused breaths. The pulsating muscles of her pelvis contracted tightly around the partially embedded head, almost as if trying to force the intruder out.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 am
Profile YIM

Siferus continually dragged Shai's slippery sex up and down the top of his shaft, continuing to tease the snow haired woman.

"It won't tear you in two, my dear. It hasn't torn anyone." He said, sure of himself.

The first thrust would be painful. But she didn't know that. But for now, teasing her body was enough until SHE wanted it. She was helpless. He knew it was only a matter of time. Taking one of her nipples into his mouth, he began suckling on the erect teat.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:40 am

The student could hardly stand her torment, or her tormentor. The wicked creature taunted her manipulated body, pressing firmly against her heated netherlips, threatening to enter her only to pull away from her body and repeat the process all over again. She felt the lustful heat radiating from her body, her pale face flushed a bright pink as suppressed gasps snuck out of her slightly parted lips. Her lids felt so suddenly heavy and they started to flutter softly closed.

She cringed as she heard his menacing voice beside her ear. Her body twisted lightly against her captor, in a vain attempt to shy away from the warmth of his body.

“Nngh!” She cried out as the demon’s warm lips wrapped around her buttersoft nipple. She gritted her teeth as the thick, warm tongue washed over the hardening bud. She could feel the blood rushing to her sex, her mind beginning to lose the last strain of conscious thought, falling into a blissful haze of carnal desire.

“I-I don’t want…this.” She wailed, more to convince herself than the arachnid creature that held her firmly is his clutches. She stared down into his forest green eyes that watched her every movement. She felt her face growing hot, her rapid breaths causing her beautiful breasts to swell with each inhalation; breasts that were in the grasp of the monster.

“What did you do to me?” She cried, knowing the creature was to blame for the insatiable craving for the massive cock that taunted her eager sex with each subtle assertion of pressure against her tightened entrance.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:10 am
Profile YIM

"Since you asked, I'll tell you. Right now, as we speak, an aphrodesiac is coursing through your body. It takes the average woman about three orgasms to get over the effects of it. I'm surprised. You're the longest anyone has lasted against it, but you look like you're ready to crack." He smirked, torturing her body unceasingly and mercilessly.

He resumed suckling on the nipple, pressing harder against her lips, but still not pushing im yet.

This is too much fun. He thought to himself.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:27 am

Shai couldn’t believe her ears as the creature gave her a brief explanation of the aphrodisiac. Not only was it incredibly powerful, but the damn thing didn’t have a time limit. As much logical thought the student’s lust induced brain would allow led her to believe that the toxin was stimulant based, she’d heard of such things from certain species of spiders, some venoms requiring an electrical pulse as well as antidote to prevent damage.

The smug, cockiness of the beast caused the student to glare angrily. She was angry with the creature for doing this to her, but she was more angry at his observation. It was the truth. She wasn’t sure how much longer she could hold on, or how much longer she could suppress that carnal beast brewing inside of her.

“Kyaaah!” She cried out as the tip of the creature’s cock pressed inside of her sex more firmly. Her breaths become more labored and rasped as the creature continued to suckle on her swollen nipple.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:41 am
Profile YIM

Siferus moved to kiss Shai's neck, tendrils reaching up to tease her hard, erect nipples. He kept pressing his cock against the lips of Shai's tender slit, the very tip pushing into her every other push.

Whispering softly in her ear...

"Give in to your desires, miss."

Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:57 am

The student watched warily as the creature’s human face rose towards her neck, his obsidian flesh creating a great contrast against her own, milky white skin. His light kisses sent a shiver down her spine, and the student could already feel the shame welling inside of her slender frame. How could anything this mutant creature be doing to her actually arouse her? Still, as tender, inky lips brushed against the sensitive sweet spots on her neck she couldn’t help the overflowing feeling of passion sent to her eager sex.

The creature dared exert more pressure on the entry of his cock, the tip of the head beginning to press deeper inside of the student’s tense sex. She let out a thirsty moan, her hot breath sending a stream of mist onto the cool night air. His bulging cock pressed further inside of her, a searing pain masked by her lust caused the student to writhe, kicking her legs against her tentacle restraints.

“Give in to your desires, miss…”

The soft whisper reached her ears and assaulted her hazy mind. She found herself at a loss for words. The last remnants of wishful thinking begged for her to fight, while her body begged for her to submit. It ached to feel the wondrous cock fill her wet, quivering pussy and the student knew she was losing the fight.

“T-take me.” She breathed just above a whisper, hardly believing her own words.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:27 am
Profile YIM

Siferus locked eyes with the beautiful student.

"I didn't quite hear you. What did you say?" He said. She had spoken too quietly and he really did not hear her.

He continued to tease her lust-crazed body, unaware of her confession that she wanted his thick hard dick inside of her. The tendrils kneaded and massaged Shai's ample breasts, still teasing at her nipples as his cock continued to put lust-inducing pressure on her sensitive sex.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:44 am

The student nearly cried out in frustration as the beast taunted her, urging her to practically beg for the torture that she never wanted. She watched in angst as the tendrils toyed with her breasts, swirling around the succulent orbs and squeezing the tender flesh causing the skin to enflame to a bright pink. The tips of the tendrils flickered violently against her swollen nipples, causing more than lust-filled moans from the writhing student.

“P-please just do it and get this over with.” She cried, slowly bucking her hips against the monstrous shaft that was poised at her moist lips, threatening to surge inside of her heated sex at any moment. She was being driven on the brink of insanity, her body craved the creature more than she could have ever imagined. She was disgusted with him, but more disgusted by her induced, sick desires.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:38 am
Profile YIM

"Jeez. Even now, you're still rude." He hissed at Shai, but still he did what he does best...fuck.

Slowly sliding his hard, thick shaft into Shai, to avoid causing pain to the petite beauty, he pushed in a little and pulled back out, letting her sex prepare itself. Siferus didn't want to hurt this girl. It just isn't in his character.

"I hope it doesn't hurt too much, miss. Causing others pain when I please them is just not in my character." He said, with a genuine look of concern on his jet black face.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:53 am

“Hyaaaaah!” The student’s scream sounded like wildfire across the empty beaches, drowned out by the ferocity of the waves as they beat against the sandy shores. The creature slowly drove his thick cock past the woman’s silken folds, forcing the girth past her tight opening, burrowing a mediocre amount of the substantial length inside of her before slowly withdrawing.

Her heart seethed with fury as the beast’s words rose to meet her rebellious ears. How could the creature even dare to maintain a semblance of compassion considering the vile act he was committing? Her supple breasts were worked between the series of tendrils, the tender orbs being mashed and manipulated while the beast struggled to work his monstrous cock deeper inside of her quivering cunt.

The student shuddered as the intensity of the arousal overwhelmed her lithe form. Her legs kicked helplessly at empty air as the creature forced its unnatural cock inside of her. She pulled desperately at her arms, a surge of wetness barreling down to her sweet netherlips, coating the midnight colored cock with her slick juices. Already she could feel the heat building inside of her. Her body shuddered as the first of the orgasmic waves started their onslaught against her.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:12 am
Profile YIM

Siferus was getting annoyed with Shai's evil glares and had finally had enough of her snotty attitude toward him. The next time he pulled himself out of Shai's soft, wet sex, he plunged his entire shaft into her in one moment's time, his balls slapping at her flesh as he began thrusting into her. In and out, in and out his cock slid inside of Shai, as his tendrils continued to tease, taunt, manipulate and please her beautiful breasts.

Her screaming was too loud and it was beginning to hurt his head, so he did the only thing he could think of....He shoved one of his tendrils into her mouth to silence the screaming. It slid right in, since Shai was screaming at the top of her lungs, beginning to thrust softly into her mouth.

"You'll never forget this night, miss.... His voice was evil, letting her know that the assault had only just begun.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next