View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Heartbroken Redhead (open to first student) 

Post Re: Heartbroken Redhead (open to first student)
she would smirk seeing that she was indeed a flirt she was making it hard for the blue head girl to resist touching her breasts as she looks at her and nods "yeah I live by my self as well I did had a roomie once but she moved out." she say with a frown "I haven't seen her since... then."

she would then smirk and grab her breasts and grins "how bout we room together we could have a lot of fun." she says giving her a wink

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:30 am

Michelle blushed and gasped as Sable clutched her breasts.

She straddled Sable's lap, pressing her body against Sable.

"I would love the company, Sable. What kind of fun did you have in mind?" She whispered in a sexy tone, her hand stroking Sable's cheek before putting Sable's hands on her thighs. Sable could feel the soft skin of Michelle's thighs as Michelle let her long red hair fall free.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:53 am

she would smile rubbing her thighs as she looks into her eyes and grin and whisper back in her own sexy tone I think you know what it is my dear also im not wearing any panties or a bra for that matter.." she says before giving her a soft nibble on her ear and licks it as she purrs softly at her

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:01 am

As Sable nibbles on Michelle bites her bottom lip, untying her bikini top, tossing onto the floor, her supple breasts coming free. Then, she stands up and slowly slides her bikini bottom down her long, tone, slender legs.

"This is what I look like naked. Nothing special, but if you want me, you can have me, Sable." She smiled, winking slyly.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:14 am

she would look at her naked body and licks her lips "very nice..." she would smirk and slip her dress off showing her naked body her breasts were smaller then hers tho but she had no problem showing off her body as she smirks "not much but this is what I look like naked." she say with a sly smile

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:17 am

"You're beautiful, Sable. Your long, blue hair. Your emerald green eyes. Your beautiful breasts. Truly beautiful." Michelle said as she straddled Sable's lap once again.

Michelle began rubbing her breasts against Sable's, a tint of red rising in her cheeks. Michelle could feel her slit starting to get moist. She grazed one of her fingers over her sex, blushing even more.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:37 am

she kissed her deeply and lets out a moan as her breasts press on her friend's she felt her pussy getting wet as she smiles at her purring softly before licking her nipples softly while looking into her eyes

"meow meow how would like to make this kitty your own." she ask while winking her at before and rubs over her own pussy smirking at how wet she was

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:47 am

Michelle closed her eyes, kissing Sable as passionately as she could, getting a little wetter as the two bodies embraced one another.

Michelle blushed at the thought of having Sable all to herself. All she could do was nod in response to her question, rolling onto her back, pulling Sable on top of her.

"Make...me...yours, Sable...please...I...want, no...I need...you..." She moaned, almost begging.

She spread her legs wide, kicking her practice swords to the floor in the throes of passion.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:00 am

she smiled and licked her lips as she giggles "mmm now that's what I want to hear my dear Michelle." she says as she watches her spread her legs and kicking her practice swords as she smirks "a swords woman me like." she she would grin and start to slip two fingers into the girl's pussy and pumps slowly yet hard at the same time

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:22 am

Michelle gasped aloud as Sable plunged her fingers into her slit. Michelle leaned up and kissed Sable passionately, already soaking wet after a few thrusts. The more Sable thrusted, the louder Michelle moaned, pushing her tongue into Sable's mouth, Michelle's tongue dancing slowly with Sable's. Michelle knew that if there was one thing she could do expertly, it was kiss. She was always the better kisser.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:37 am

she would pump harder as she grins as she looks before she kisses her deeply and slips her tongue in her mouth and moans in the kiss as she looks into her eyes "do you.... still have your cherry?" she ask pump a little faster

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:45 am

Her first love had popped her cherry the night they made love. She hated it. She never wanted anything like that to happen again.

Michelle got a serious look on her face.

"No. No anal, Sable. Period. I'm serious. I hate it."

Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:06 am

she nods and smiles as she thrust her pussy even harder as she looks at her "I never really like anal my self so you got a deal" she says while adding another finger in her pussy goes faster and lick her nipples

"just... to warn I may not look like it but I am the dominate type." she says with a smirk

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:16 am

Michelle relaxed and let herself slip back into the mood that Sable was setting. When Michelle felt her partner use another finger, she clenched the sheets above her head, thrusting her hips against Sable's hand, screaming in ecstasy.

"Just don't....Ahh!....dominate all...Mmmmm...the...Oh yes!...time, my love...."

Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:39 am

she nods and pumps harder and lick and sucks her nipples softly as while going faster and deeper into her cunt and kissed her deeply "mmm your moans are music to my ears!"

she giggled before sucking on her nipples while her fingers hit her lover's g spot as she grins

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:42 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next