View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Heartbroken Redhead (open to first student) 

Post Re: Heartbroken Redhead (open to first student)
As Sable pushed her fingers in and out of Michelle, hitting her g-spot over and over, Michelle arched her back as she orgasmed, nearly tearing the silk sheets on the bed as her juices soaked them.

"OH, SABLE!" she screamed as she came, her body writhing in pleasure.

"My turn to please you."

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:01 am

Sable watch her cum as she licks her lips and then licks the cum form her pussy as she lies down and spread her legs waiting for her to please her

"well as you said its your turn to please little ol me"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:07 am

Michelle crawled over top of Sable, kissed her lips gently, whispering softly.

"I love you, Sable. Now and forever."

Michelle began to kiss her lovers neck, reaching down with her fingertips started tracing around the edge of Sables wet cunt with one hand, taking one nipple between her thumb and finger, pinching it gently.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:45 am

Sable arches her back and moans softly as she bites gently on her lower lip her wet pussy was already dripping as she looks into her eyes lovers eyes hearing her words "and I love you now and forever..." she says before giving out a lustful moan

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:53 am

Michelle blushed a little more when Sable spoke those words. This made Michelle want to please her new lover more than ever.

She slowly kissed her way down Sable's soft, tender body, reaching Sable's slit. Michelle winked cutely at her lover before flicking her tongue over her clit, wrapping her arms around Sable's thighs, caressing the inner thighs. Michelle pushed her expertly trained tongue into Sable's pussy, making it dance once inside.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:11 am

Sable's moans would grow louder as she grabs the sheets and spread her legs wider for her as she drool alittle her pussy was getting hot and throbbing as she feels Michelle's tongue dance within her folds as she shudders "oh baby keep this up and im going to burst!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:26 am

That was exactly what Michelle wanted. She wanted her lover to cum.

Michelle's tongue danced faster inside of Sable's pussy, Michelle moaning into her slit, adding to the stimulating sensations. Her arms wrapped a little tighter around Sable's thighs, keeping from bucking wildly when she came.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:39 am

"oh shit I can't take it anymore im cumming!!" she screams out as she releases an intense orgasm she rolled her eyes back and made a lustful cry as her cum would flow into her lover's lips as she arches her back and plops down on the bed panting.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:45 am

Michelle let her lovers orgasm flow into her mouth, swallowing every drop greedily. Crawling over top of her panting lover, she leaned down and whispered loud enough to be heard over Sable's panting.

"That was my tongues 'Cum Dance'. I hope you liked it, my love. I only do that for my lover."

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:57 am

she giggled softly and smirk "well good thing im your lover..." she says with a grin and kissed her deeply on her lips as she starts to clam down your pretty good with that tongue of yours that's for sure.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:10 am

Michelle blushed, letting her lover's tongue slip into her mouth as the kiss got deeper, the two bodies pressing against one another.

"Thank you, sweetie. I've always had a very agile tongue, so I use it for my lover, and ONLY my lover gets the 'Cum Dance'. I love you so much, Sable." Michelle blushed and smiled.

Michelle sat up, keeping her legs spread. She pulled Sable up, positioning her just right, both women's slits pressed against one another, Michelle starting to rub her slit against her lovers

Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:26 am

Sable knew what her lover was doing as both of there slits touch she lets out a moan and smile and starts to rub her slit against her lover's as she moans softly and played with her own breasts while looking into Michelle's eyes "I love you too!" she says before crying out in pleasure

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 am

Michelle's cheeks flushed again. It was wonderful to hear those words again.

As their slits rubbed together gently, Michelle moaned loudly, leaning in to kiss her lover passionately once more.

"I love this girl more than anything. I must keep her safe, no matter what." Her thoughts racing in her mind, causing her to put more passion into the kiss they were sharing and to push and rub her slit against her lovers with more desire, feeling another orgasm coming as she moaned into Sable's mouth.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:03 am

Sable moaned louder as her pussy rubs on her more she kissed her deeply moaning as she feels her tongue slipping in her mouth pushing her pussy into her's harder while warping her arms around her tightly as she looks into her eyes

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:16 am

Michelle threw her head back, screaming in absolute passion.

"I'm cumming!" Her voice rang out, still in her lover's arms, as she felt another orgasm flow through her body. She was exhausted, but she continued to rub her slit against Sable's, making sure her lover was satisfied before she laid down.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next