View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Along came a Spider (Siferus) 

Post Re: Along came a Spider (Siferus)
When the creature withdrew his tentacles just inches from her skin and disappeared back into the woods hundreds of horrific scenarios of what he could be doing raced through the girl's mind in the few short minutes he was gone.

She stretched and struggled to get a glimpse of what he was doing, but no vantage point she could get her restrained body into gave her a clear view. She whimpered when he stepped back to reveal the camcorder. The last time a camera had been aimed at her her first sexual experiences, all non consensual, had been posted on the internet for thousands of anonymous strangers to enjoy. She had no idea what this monster planned to do with this recording, but she had no doubt it would be sinister.

The terrified girl was so fixated on the device recording her torment that she didn't notice the first whipped tentacle until it kissed her skin. She cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure, her body still in the grips of the creature's aphrodisiac.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:54 am

"In case you're wondering, this is streaming live on the internet at my personal site, for all to see. You should feel honored, you're the first live stream I've done."(It's a roleplay, go with it XP)

His tendrils wrap around her wrists and ankles, pulling her off the trap, prodding his cock against her tender pussy a few times before pushing itself into her tight pussy again. The camera is recording all the sights and sounds from this rape.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:16 am

"No! No, please!" Emi screamed as the tentacles wrapped around her struggling body and pulled her towards the beast. She was horrified at the thought of people seeing her helpless young body ravaged by the monster, but the thrill of being watched had always had a strange, forbidden appeal to her.

As Siferus's thick, throbbing cock penetrated her for the second time she threw her head back and screamed, arching her back as each rock-hard inch slowly plunged into her.

Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:15 am

Siferus moved himself and Emi closer to the camera, moving her into a reverse cowgirl, her breasts bouncing up and down with each upward thrust into her tight pussy.

Twin tendrils coiled around her perfect breasts, kneading and massaging them as he forced a tendril into her mouth, taunting her.

"Here slut, suck on this. Just remember that you're putting on a beautiful show, my dear."

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:28 am

"No...please, you can't!" Emi cried as the beast twisted her around on his cock to face away from him, turning her gorgeous body towards the camera. The little red LED light shone brightly, and in the quiet forest she could hear the faint whir as the camcorder’s lenses autofocused on her new position to catch a sharper picture of her body being defiled.

As the tentacles twisted about the soft, supple flesh of her breasts Emmeline moaned, though the sound was cut off almost immediately as the third tentacle forced its way between her parted lips. Obediently she began to suck in the invading appendage, a deep blush coloring her cheeks as she realized how natural it felt to submit to the monster's commands.

Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 am

Siferus had a reached an evil conclusion.

"You're my new favorite..." He whispered into his captives ear, thrusting into her mouth and pussy deeper, her juices running down her thighs and his cock and drool dribbling out at the corner of her pretty mouth.

The tendrils attached to her breasts began going faster, stimulating the soft flesh more, her nipples still being flicked by the tips of his tendrils.

Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Emi moaned into the fleshy shaft sliding in and out of her mouth. To her shame, she felt a swelling of pride as the monster declared her his favorite, though it quickly dawned on her that this probably meant he had no intention of setting her free any time soon. As the beast began to fuck her deeper she leaned her head back, allowing the tentacle in her mouth the deeper access it strove for.

As his thick shaft continued to relentlessly pound her tight little cunt she screamed with pleasure, the sound reduced to little more than a hum by the tentacle between her lips. The helpless student rocked her hips back and forth, lost in ecstasy as the beast ravaged her.

Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:12 am

As Siferus continued to ravage Emi's pussy and mouth, he reached up and coiled his tendrils around her gorgeous breasts once again, kneading and massaging the flesh. Emi was correct in her assumptions that she was not getting released anytime in the near future. Siferus had a new favorite fucktoy. He was going to keep it for a while.

"Remember my name, Emmeline. Siferus. As you're my favorite, I will find you again...and...again." He chuckled, making sure his tendril doesn't choke her and keeping her face in the camera's line of sight.

Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:01 pm

Emi gazed into the camera's lens, her deep blue eyes half-lidded and clouded with lust as her luscious body bounced up and down upon the half-arachid's cock. She wondered if the creature was really broadcasting this, and if so, how many lascivious men and women were watching her as she was ravaged for the second time that night. Even if he was lying, the little red light winking at her let her know that there was always the tape, and who could know what plans he had for that.

Her mind was quickly pulled back to the situation at had as the tentacles wrapped themselves around her bountiful breasts again. She moaned into the tentacle fucking her throat and began to wrap her tongue around it, stimulating the fleshy shaft without quite realizing what she was doing. His name burned itself into her mind the second he spoke it, forever tying it to the horrifying lust that gripped her body.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:07 am

What Emi doesn't realize is that the camera IS Broadcasting this to millions of users. And they're loving it.

Her tongue had began to cirlce around the tendril in her throat, causing it some serious pleasure. Siferus moaned lustily as the young woman worked the warm, moist muscle in her mouth like few others can. This causes the tendril to begin throbbing, most likely to show the upcoming orgasm.

Her mouth provided Siferus with some very nice feelings, so he decided to make some for her. He began thrusting into Emi faster and faster, but not going as deep, for fear of causing internal injury. A very labored "Oh God, Emmeline. I'm gonna cum again! was heard as the tendril in her mouth began dripping presemen and the cock in her sopping cunt also spurted some precum into her as well.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Emi whimpered as she felt the thick tentacle she was diligently sucking on begin to throb, and precum drip on to the back of her tongue. Her moans became louder and louder as the beast's savage thrusts reached speeds the helpless student had never experienced before. She screamed, the sound little more than a muffled hum and some pleasant vibrations sent through the tentacle in her mouth, as she was fucked harder, faster, and deeper than she'd ever been fucked before.

She reached up and grasped her bouncing breasts, her own hands joining the tentacles stimulating the pliant orbs. She could feel her second orgasm of the night building at a blinding pace and hated herself for the pleasure she was taking from this attack.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:10 am

A few more thrusts later, it all began. The tendril in her mouth started to cum, wave after wave of cum flowing into her hot, waiting mouth. He could feel her trying to swallow all the seed jetting into her mouth and keep her tongue stimulating the thick tendril that was still pumping in and out fo her mouth.

His cock released another load of seed deep in her pussy, filling her once again to the point where his seed splashes onto her thighs and his cock because there isn't anywhere for it to go. His cock remains rock hard as he continues to fuck this girl. It seems there was no end to his stamina as he just continues to ravage her perfect body.

"Having fun, my little Emmeline?" He teased, having the best fuck of his life.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Emi felt the beast tense up, but her lovely blue eyes still went wide as his tentacle and cock simultaneously erupted inside of her. She swallowed the cum that poured down her throat, moaning loudly. She felt her pussy fill and overflow in seconds, dripping down her silky smooth thighs.

She gasped as Siferus continued to pound her tight cunt, still as hard and eager has he had been when he first trapped her. The helpless student’s pussy began to clench around his rock-hard shaft, her hips bucking wildly as her climax finally roared through her body. She trembled within his grasp, a rush of shame overcoming her as she realized that she’d not only had an orgasm while being ravaged by an inhuman monster, but that it had been caught on tape and broadcast to countless numbers of ravenous voyeurs.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:24 am

Siferus felt Emi's tight cunt clench hungrily at his enormous shaft. However he had something different in mind for his webcast. Siferus lifted the beautiful girl off of his cock and placing her on her knees in front of him, the camera angle was perfect for this part. His voice reached her ears in a smooth tone.

Let's give our viewers something new to see. Just remember, the camera is on you. He said, tapping his cock against Emi's lips.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:06 am

Emi knelt obediently when the arachnid placed her on the ground before him. Some part of her knew she should refuse, she should protest, but Emmeline's mind was too clouded with lust to resist the huge, hard shaft presented to her. Her thighs were parted slightly, and she placed her hands on the grassy floor between them, her arms squeezing her ample breasts together enticingly as she leaned forward. She parted her soft, full lips and wrapped them around the beast's massive cock. The submissive student moaned with satisfaction as she began to rock back and forth, sliding her hot, wet mouth up and down along Siferus's throbbing rod. Her naturally skillful tongue danced across the shaft, eagerly lapping up her own juices and tracing each throbbing vein.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next