View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Extra Training (for Siferus) 

Post Extra Training (for Siferus)
"AAaaaah!"

Whump!

Saira fell down, again, off the balance beam, her tight gym outfit skidding across the padding set up on the floor. Gym class was about to end and Saira kept messing up the balance beam routine! The gym teacher, at this point, was getting frustrated with her, and... then... before anything more could happen, the whistle blew!

"Alright, class dismissed!... Not you, Ms. Nejem."

Saira, for her part, sat sheepishly on the floor in her blue-and-white uniform leotard, realizing this was the second time this week she had done this. She could climb over the harshest crags and move through trackless forests! Why would a bunch of somersaults and jumps be so hard to do? But... the teacher came up to her, continuing right on.

"Look, you're... you just aren't doing that well at the balance beam. If you aren't ready to work with the gymnastics team, then I gue-"

Saira, of course, tried to cut her off at that point. She didn't want to lose gym class! She knew a sporting class was mandatory, and this one was better than the others - in her opinion - so she didn't want to get stuck with something worse!

"Please, please! Let me practice some more!"

The teacher shook her head... then thought for a moment. She looked around for a second, but then turned back to Saira.

"Oh, alright. Just remember you only have half an hour. There won't be any more classes today, but the gym isn't open that much longer."

Saira nodded.

"I know..."

The next half hour was filled with falls, yelps of shock from falls, and sometimes, just sometimes, a tumble that actually landed her back on the beam. Saira hardly even knew the time was passing... And as the other students left, and the halls outside started to darken, the Egyptian girl didn't pay that much attention. She was determined to do better! She knew that she still had to keep her grades up even in gym, lest she get... punished. Knowing this school, she knew what that meant, too.

But even hard practice needed a break. And so, Saira reclined against a heap of gym equipment, taking out a bottle of water and drawing a big gulp from it. With a soft 'ahhhh', the girl rested for now, seeming to be lost in a reverie, paying little attention to her surroundings as she just tried to relax...

Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Post Re: Extra Training (for Siferus)
Siferus had been watching Saira for most of the afternoon, clinging to the ceiling of the gym, trying to stop from laughing.

As the girl reclined against the gym equipment, he creeped down behind her, and taunted her.

"After your drink, maybe you'd want to try something with me."

He flung his tendrils at the girl, snaring her wrists and ankles in an instant.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:32 am

Suddenly entrapped, wrapped tight in the bounds of the tendrils, Saira immediately let out a scream. She shook her arms and legs violently in an attempt to worm her way out of the grip - but after all, she was only human! She was... scared and angry, at any rate.

"What the- Hey! Let go of me! You really think I'm gonna do anything like THAT for you?!"

Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Siferus merely laughs at the egyptian girl's remark.

"You make it sound like I'm giving you a choice in the matter."

The tendrils coiled around her ankles begin to coil themselves around her legs slowly, stopping at her thighs. The tendrils at her wrists pull her arms behind her back, where he binds her wrists together, pushing her chest out.

Moving the collar of her shirt down, he begins nibbling at the soft, dark skin on the back of her neck.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Saira twitched and squirmed at the attentions, but tried to stand her metaphorical, mental ground. So far, it was remaining easy to do. So far.

"I... ngh... got the impression for some reason that you WERE giving a choice."

This was odd, though. She usually wasn't this casual with them! There was something... perhaps strange about this one. Almost... almost... out of character. If that made any sense. And the snarky, almost cynical remark that came next definitely wasn't normal for her to say.

"Are you new to this or something? Last time a monster - ah - grabbed me, they weren't so... vague when they threatened me!"

Was she mocking him?

...Maybe she was. She thought herself insane for doing so, but something wasn't right - and if he redoubled his efforts, then, well, she deserved it. Afraid as she was, it was almost worth it.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:00 am

Siferus was amused by her remarks.

"No, you don't get a choice and I'm just enjoying the finer things about you before I enjoy the best parts of you, Miss Nejem."

Sliding a tendril up her shirt, pushing it against her skin, he tore the gym uniform, exposing more skin to the horny beast. Taking a moment to look at her, he snatched her bra off her body, her breasts falling free.

Turning her around, letting her see him, he reached a tendril inside her panties, letting it wriggle against her covered slit.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:20 pm

(Sorry for the delay, I've been really busy with the new semester of school!)

For a moment, Saira squirmed uncomfortably, as the tendril slid under her outfit. She did NOT look happy about it, but she didn't say anything quite yet until rrrrip, he tore right through it! The one-piece leotard was still one piece now, but... only on the bottom!

The tendril sliding down all they way to her slit elicited a little moan as Saira shifted again, moving against the tendrils holding her fast. Staring down (up?) at the actual body of the creature, she had a... angered, but somewhat, well, distracted look on her face.

"Nngh! You don't go slow, do you?"

Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:29 am

(I understand completely.)

Siferus chuckled at his own ineptness. He wanted to tear the entire leotard off. Instead, he had removed half. He decided to fix the problem....RRRIP! The other half of her leotard fell to the floor, exposing her undergarments to the monster.

Moving her to be face-to-face with his new catch, he whispered in her ear.

"Slow was never my thing, Ms. Nejem."

The tendril tore away her panties, continuing to tease her slit.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:16 am

By now Saira wasn't just squirming, but kicking and flailing, trying to break free. She was too shocked and angered to succumb to her more rational side. The part of her that normally warned her when this was about to happen. The part of her that would remind her that no matter how much gymnastics she did, those tentacles were likely much stronger than she was.

...The part of her that was, sadly, almost always right.

When the tendril slipped further into her panties, rubbing harder and faster, across sensitive places - and for that matter more often - she couldn't help herself anymore. Small moans escaped from her lips now, not just the once, but in tune with Siferus's ministrations. She didn't know what to say back, though - and said nothing, letting those very same moans do the talking.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Siferus pushed the tip of his tendril into her soft sensitive slit, spurting a small dose of his aphrodesiac into her, a warming feeling coming over the Egyptian girl.

Continuing to tease her soft, tender skin, getting aroused by her moans of pleasure, she could see his member hardening before her very eyes.

"Getting turned on, are we? Moaning after this little bit of teasing? You're gonna be fun." His voice smooth, yet ominous.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Saira gritted her teeth at the taunts, managing to stem some of the moans... before she felt something strange happen. She gasped - it felt almost nice, and it made her whole body feel warm... And she shuddered. What... did it just drug her with something? While the aphrodesiac was still weak in her system, while she still had control, Saira's face furrowed into a deep angry scowl even as her eyes widened in shock - producing an almost insane-looking expression.

"What?! What the hell did you just do to me?!"

As futile as it was, she kicked and flailed harder, hoping for freedom! Freedom, before she wouldn't even want freedom...

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Siferus pulled his tendrils away from Saira's body, other than the ones restraining her beautiful body, so she could pay full attention to the explanation he was about to provide to her question....

"Well. since you asked, I'll tell you what is happening to you right now. As we speak, a powerful aphrodisiac is coursing it's way through your body. For the average woman, it lasts for about 3 orgasms to finally run it's course. Once it wears off, then your body will respond normally. You'll still be my playmate, but that's a different story.

His tendrils began caressing her soft skin and teasing her moistening folds once again, setting her sex ablaze with desire.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:19 am

Saira recoiled, a bit in horror, but... a bit in realization. She... knew this was coming, as soon as she felt the warmth. She didn't stop, though. Only a single heartbeat of hesitation before she began kicking furiously. Even though she was in bonds, she tried anyway. And not to get free...

...But to kick Siferus straight in that disturbing, shouldn't-belong-on-a-monster face. She tried, so hard... but even as she did, she felt the tendrils stroking her softly, roving all over her body - and she couldn't help but to moan again, twitching as much from frustration as from pleasure. The aphrodesiac was, in some respects, working a bit quickly! She could already feel intensified pleasure...

Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:56 am

Siferus derived great pleasure from watching the beautiful dark-skinned Egyptian try to kick him repeatedly, missing by mere inches every time. Siferus held her at the perfect distance that she could almost get him, but not quite.

Tendrils reached up and coiled around her soft, supple breasts, massaging the fleshy orbs, rubbing the nipples gently with the tip of the tendrils softly, bringing more arousal to her body. The tendril at her moist folds, prodded a little more intently, attempting to draw more moans from the beautiful woman.

"Give into your desires, miss Nejem. I'll take good care of you today. His voice was smooth, almost human, but not quite.

Siferus made his now erect member apparent to the Egyptian girl, letting her know what would be penetrating her soon enough.

Ever had anything quite like this, miss Nejem? He asked with a darker tone of voice.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:58 pm

Saira stared back, her eyes starting to lose focus. The aphrodesiac was starting to take effect... She writhed to her left and right, her breasts shaking with her body, even as the shaking itself was brought on by Siferus's attentions to her breasts! More moans slipped past her defenses, echoing slightly into the large gym hall. Subtly, Saira's legs twitched.

But then... she saw that member. And heard what he had to say. Struggling to hold on, she tried to reply as she wanted. That is, rather than as the drugged-out effects on her would have it...

"I... I've had... things you might not even imagine. That's just... a penis."

Though the tone was changed somewhat by the fact that she was fighting the urge to just give into the pleasure? She seemed quite jaded, like... she really had had something quite like that...

Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next