View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New People, New Experiences (For Linnis) 

Post Re: New People, New Experiences (For Linnis)
Heat, and a dance of passion and pleasure. Saira was clever, natural, and making all the right moves. all the cleverest rightest moves. I squealed with pleasure as our tongues danced, as our bodies met in two intense kisses, one with each set of lips, and I started to lose myself to the raw pleasure and emotion of it all. Saira was my saving grace.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:43 am
Profile YIM

And Linnis, Saira's guiding light. Without her, she'd never have known any of this... anything about feeling loved. And... more besides. Their locked lips gave the Egyptian girl new feelings, new pleasures. And when those slick folds of Linnis's coursed over her clit again, descending down over her own...

...Saira gasped loudly. She... she felt it inside. She felt the growing surge of orgasm, already! So Saira tightened her arms around Linnis, sending her tongue around in a frenzy, thrusting her hips forward - and cried out in pleasure! And she felt so warm...

Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:39 am

"Cum with me..." I urged during the fraction of a second our tongues weren't dancing. I felt the heat overwhelming me, the pure pleasure and love driving me toward of my most mind-blowing orgasms ever. I knew it would happen, and was thrilled it was with someone I cared for, because this would be a really, really memorable night.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

Saira could barely manage the one response she made, in a single breath as she pulled her head back... "Yes..."

...Before her arms tightened even more, and her whole body tensed up. A long, perfectly pleasure-filled moan echoed as best it could through the dancing tongues, and Saira's eyes rolled far back. She couldn't contain it. She didn't want to! It was a beautiful happy warm feeling - even as it jolted through her, sending waves of pleasure into her!

Yet she kept going. Saira kept moving, sending herself higher and higher, even when Linnis joined her. She didn't know if she wanted to stop, even when it got dizzying, maddening, hard to think straight or sideways or at all! The tan girl loved it, loved Linnis, loved being with her, and... that love was in the deep, longing sigh she let out when she finally laid back, past her own ability to hold on.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:46 am

I didn't slow down as my waves of pleasure coursed through me, leaving me gently shuddering under the tan girl's touch. As rapturous orgasms enthralled me, lifted me out of all the concerns in my life, and placed me in a safe haven, I knew it was Saira who had taken me there, and Saira who felt how I felt, saw what I saw, and made this moment it's own little universe with me.

It's unclear in retrospect how long I was in this state of orgasmic bliss. It feels now as if it was both years and seconds, but I know I could have honestly stayed like that forever. Especially with her.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:15 am
Profile YIM

Time was indeed rather... meaningless now. For hours inside of mere seconds - or was it the other way around? - Saira laid back, her chest heaving from her own breath. The deep, powerful breathing that came when you felt something like this, something that shook your body so much. Some time after that eternity, though, Saira extended a hand out, to grab Linnis's from her new flopped-out-on-her-back position.

With a turn of her head, the Egyptian girl glanced at her teal-haired lover, and then looked more deeply, intently, with a dazed - but contented - smile on her face.

"That was... wonderful..."

Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:44 pm

"I love you..." I replied, aware that the last time I spoke those words extramaritally, Sondra returned and my new lover felt uncomfortable. I felt, though, that Sondra's absence was not going to be short-lived, and I knew how she had replaced me once before in a far more extreme way, going so far as to make me think she had remarried.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:25 am
Profile YIM

Saira let out a deep sigh, and... she felt strange. Light-headed, floaty - wait, that was... was it the thing she always heard, 'butterflies in the stomach', like when... you do... Saira didn't quite know how to explain it, but she suspected she was right. She did love Linnis! She had never so much felt like someone... actually cared. So it was with a more dreamy cast to her smile that Saira replied.

"I, I... love you too."

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:30 pm

I snuggled with my partner, my body seeking out the warmth of the Egyptian girl's flesh. I was lost in my own happiness, in my own dream-like feeling, as I held myself close to her, and with closed eyes, nuzzled her lovingly. This was what each night should have been and wasn't any longer. That was going to change, I decided.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:16 pm
Profile YIM

Feeling warmer inside just for the sake of Linnis moving closer, Saira... sighed again. Lighter, more wistfully. Then she too nuzzled in, curling her body up against the paler-skinned girl's. With tilts of her head and almost burrowing-like pushes, Saira nuzzled pretty closely, even as she pressed her body against that of her new lover.

She could lay here like this for a while...

Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:42 am

After such a long silence, so long it felt like this moment was enough to live in, I spoke softly, as if terrified that the sound would shatter this moment, "Move in... or just stay here when you don't have plans... I have this huge suite, and all my roommates are... indisposed. I can't take the quiet anymore."

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:53 am
Profile YIM

Saira lifted up her head for a moment, to look more clearly at Linnis when she asked her question. With a moment, a rather long moment, of quiet contemplation, Saira mulled it over... And then with a smile, a rather soft smile, gave her answer.

"I... I have my own place, but... It's a nice offer. Having company would be a good thing now! I could probably go back and forth, and I wouldn't mind staying in tonight."

Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:04 pm

I took her hand in mine and began to hum a soft and sweet melody from some J-Pop number I knew. It was a beautiful moment, and words failed to convey how I felt. My breath had been caught, and the sweat was feeling cool on my skin now from actions earlier. This night was a night that not even extensive memory erasure would cause me to totally forget.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:44 am
Profile YIM

Saira laid back as well, breathing deeply, trying to... just... relax. She didn't recognize the melody, but at the same time? She didn't really feel like asking. It was pretty enough, just as it was. She felt fine, just fine. A part of her even mused, somewhat, that this would be the first time she's not been in an empty bed.

...She didn't miss that emptiness.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Slightly sleepily, my arm drifted around her. I liked that feeling, of being for someone again. I kept humming and held her close, lightly stroking her hair and wondering when my fatigue from wild sex and a long day before would take me. "I'll always come back for you as well..." That probably didn't make sense, but it was the promise Sondra and I made one another those years ago, in this very room. The promise that love was stronger than any force in the universe.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:28 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next