View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 ~First Night Alone~ (SusanQin) 

Post ~First Night Alone~ (SusanQin)
The long, muscular legs shook under the nervous new girl. Her confidence would never imply that she was eighteen. Her body would never bring assumptions that she was only eighteen. Malina's slender fingers popped open the latch on her suit case before transfering her blouses over to her new closet. Her skirts followed with no objections and her black lace panties with matching bras were put away quickly, in hopes no one would see. She had no roomates yet, but she still just couldn't feel comfortable. Malina draped her blanket over her new bed before removing the final object from her bag. A battery operated toy was quickly shoved under the bed as a rosy shade filled her cheeks.

With nothing else to do with her hands, the tall, well endowed girl sat on her bed and layed back. Clothes had rarely fit her very well, but the range of sizes the school had offord were even worse. As if the skirts were short enough, her tall legs that gave her the height were hardly covered by the skirts and her typical thong panties wouldn't cover much under those. With a slightly larger frame than normal, Malina worked hard to keep a nice stomach but couldn't work away her huge breasts. The double D's hadn't fit in well with all the naturel pencils through life, which had stripped the girl of self confidence. It wasn't that she was worried that someone without the same parts as her would see her's, she was in an all girl school, but that she sometimes had thoughts about being with another girl somewhat frightened her. She layed back, awaiting something to happen or someone to comfort her in this time of need.

After several moments of laying alone, Malina thought it would be best to head out ot the common room and meet some of the other girls. Although this could be a bad decision considering her usual urges around other females. She appeared in the doorway quietly before scanning the room for others. None. She moved onto the couch to watch some television.

Last edited by RaindropsOnRoses on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:47 am

Post Re: ~First Night Alone~ (SusanQin)
Susan hadn't spent much time in the common room so far; difficulty opening up to people and a class that had taken her a bit of time to get the hang of had combined to see to that. However, things had changed and she didn't want to be alone right now. A few nights ago, her roommate had failed to return; with the monster attacks and the fact that all her roommate's stuff was still in the room, Susan had a strong suspicion about what had happened. She hadn't really known the girl, but the fact that someone could vanish like that scared her. So, she'd put on a t-shirt and jeans and headed to the common room, hoping that someone else would be there.

Looking around the room, she quickly noticed the girl on the couch. Looks like I'm in luck. At the very least, there's some attractive scenery. She sat down on the couch next to the other girl. Better wait for a commercial before trying to start a conversation. Don't want to annoy her if she's actually watching the show.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:00 pm

When the other girl placed herself beside Malina, she could feel the heat radiating off her. If she hadn't been so scared to spend her first night alone, she would have left this potentially dangerous situation. Her eyes wandered over but quickly moved back to the television. She couldn't take the silence anymore and pulled her legs up to sit indian style on the cusion, taking care her skirt hid any peep shows. "Is there anything you would prefer to watch?" She said offoring the woman the remote control and looking away from the Degrassi rerun.

~(( Sorry for the short post ))~

Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:03 am

Susan shook her head when the other girl offered her the remote. "I don't even know what's on at the moment. I just had to get out of my room for a while." How much to tell her? She didn't want the girl thinking she was crazy, but she felt obliged to give her some warning about the school's dangers if she wasn't aware of them yet. "My roommate vanished a few days ago, and her stuff in the room keeps reminding me of what I think happened to her and some... unpleasant experiences I've had."

Character listing

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:37 am

[align=center]~Malina~[/align]

Immidiately, Malina's motherly instincts came into play. She became worried about the girl and what had been happening to her. It was obviously a painful subject to cover as the girl looked so distressed in only saying this much. The remote was quietly set on the glass table and Malina shifted her body to face the student better. "What happened?" She asked simply, her delicate hands gliding down to rub her toes that poaked out from under her bare leg. Her innocent eyes only showed concern for the girl and her roomate, not a single touch of thought on herself. "Are you okay?"

Her mind seemed to wander over the thought of a murderer in the school, possibly a male teacher that was abusing the girls and couldn't let that word get out. Dozens of possibilities flew past her, each more grusome than the last, maybe the school was really just a cover for human traficing. They were quickly shook away in preperation for the real truth.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Susan took a deep breath to compose herself before beginning. "Well, I'm probably as okay as I could be, under the circumstances. As for what happened... you're probably going to think I'm insane after I tell you, but..." She looked around briefly before continuing in almost a whisper, "There are monsters at the school, and we're just sex toys to them. I think that they're the real reason for the school's existence." She looked at the other girl, waiting for her reaction.

Character listing

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Malina exhaled as the girl relayed her safety, but it seemed something deeper was going on. She gave a reasuring smile and shrugged off the thought of thinking her insane. She listened quietly. Her thin brow raised once she was finished though. "I'm sorry, but that does sound quite..." Her words faded as a look of apology slid across her face.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:45 am

Susan nodded as the girl's reply trailed off. "...Unlikely. I know. I probably wouldn't have believed it if someone told me before I'd run into them myself. I don't even have any way to prove it. The clothes that were destroyed by them were replaced while I was in class. The injuries I got weren't very bad and have mostly healed." She paused briefly before a slight smile crossed her face, not entirely hiding the haunted look in her eyes. "Not that the last set would prove anything beyond that I'd been dragged halfway across the gym on my ass." Her expression became serious again. "I hope that you'll get through your time here without learning that I'm not lying. You seem like a nice person,... Um..." She grinned sheepishly. "I'm sorry. I've been dumping all this weird shit on you, and never got your name. I'm Susan."

Character listing

Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 am

It almost seemed as though this story was actually too crazy to be made up. Anybody who could create this was a mastermind and it didn't seem as though the girl had to think about her answers, she just knew them. This conclusion scared Malina a little. "Oh, yes. I'm Malina. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand for a shake, her other resting softly in the valley in the center of her crossed legs, holding down the short skirt that hardly covered anything anyway.

A small smile graced her lips. "How long have you been here?" She asked softly. It would be nice to know how long her peace lasted before this strange accurance was bestowed upon Susan. If anything, it would be a good conversation starter.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:28 am

Susan took the offered hand. "Nice to meet you, too." Nice to meet anyone who isn't going to turn into a monster and try to have their way with me. She ran a surreptitious glance over Malina's body. Not that I'd object if you did try to have your way with me.

"How long have you been here?"

"Not that long. I started here a couple of months ago," she replied, glad to shift the conversation to a less uncomfortable topic. "You?"

Character listing

Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:23 am

With a warm smile, Malina replied. "Actually I just got done unpacking." She shrugged before releasing the girl's hand and placing it back in her own lap. Her arms seemed to frame, if not emphasize, the sheer size of her huge breasts in the restraining tank top. She was origionally in her uniform, but between the heat and frantically trying to get her things put away before being tormented for her choice in panties, she had to remove her top for a cooler one. "I got here today, I haven't even been to any of my classes yet." She smiled feebly with a small shrug.

Her eyes seemed to instinctively wander down the kind girl. Why did such feelings seem to arise in her so often? Malina licked her dry lips and bit softly on her lower one. It was happening again. She smiled to Susan, hoping the girl wouldn't notice her arrousal.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:25 am

Despite her gaze wandering over Malina's body, Susan had managed to notice the other girl checking her out. She shifted her position subtly, thrusting her chest towards Malina slightly. Hope I read her right and she's interested that way.

The nervousness and embarrassment that Malina hadn't quite managed to hide told Susan what she wanted to know. Yeah, she's interested. Probably not going to make a move unless she knows I am, too, though. Her tone light, she smiled back at Malina. "See something you like?" Before the other girl could think she was offended, she continued in a more serious tone, "It's alright. I was doing the exact same thing." And I definitely like what I can see, she thought as her eyes again strayed to the other girl's chest.

Character listing

Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Her eyes moved down and her hand flew to her mouth after Malina's gaze had shot to the chest of the nice girl. Her muscles tensed, pushing forward her already prominent breasts. The huge, naturel globes pressed against the thin straps that tried to hold them down, they pushed together and bluged over the lacy trim of her top. Her heart beat hard in her chest, increasing her breathing, and making her body radiate the heat mirrored from the same region of her panties. Why was it Malina couldn't surpress these feelings? Oh God, she knows! She wasn't able to hide it, and now Susan thought she was some lesbian freak. Her legs moved slightly beneath as she tried to stop the moisture between her lower lips. Malina looked up as the girl spoke. Her eyes widened and her lip quivered softly. The first girl I meet here and I can't contain myself. My entire time here is ruined because I'm an idiot! She shook her head gently. "I'm sorry I just..."

She took a sharp intake of air and a wave of something strange washed over her. Susan was...flirting with her. She didn't run away, she didn't smack her, she didn't call her a freak. She wanted something from her, and judging by the sticky down pour in the southern rainforest, Malina wanted something from Susan as well. Her blush deepened as she thought of the possibilities she had always wished to try. "Yes, actually..." She said softly, averting her gaze. A quick look up proved that, yes, they shared similer wants. Susan was staring at her breasts. "Do...Do you like them?"

Malina sat up, her spine more straight, and her breasts pushed out. The globes now looked as though they might pop right out of the thin cotton fabric. Hard nubs started to peek through the shirt as she looked away blushing. How could you ask that?! She yelled to herself. Her body was taking over, trying to pull this girl into it just to sooth her, now dripping, sex hole.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:14 am

Despite having admitted to doing so, Susan blushed slightly at having been caught staring. "They look very nice," she answered with a nod. Seems like we're both about as subtle as sledgehammers. Probably lucky we met up with each other; we'd have driven off almost anyone else.

Noticing that Malina's nipples were trying to force their way through her tank top, she added, "They also look like we should go somewhere more private. Your room's probably closer, but we could go to mine if you'd prefer."

Character listing

Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Malina's cheeks deepened drastically from the compliment. Her head tipped down to hide the rosy embarasment. She knew where this was going, and strangly enough, she wanted it. Both of them clearly desired the same thing, and was fully aware of the situations that would unfold. "My room is just around the corner actually..." She looked back up shyly, her chest still held out and her nipples hardening every second. She shifted her legs again to try and stop the moisture under her skit. Between her sweaty hands and her wet pussy, Malina's skirt was getting moist, not visibly noticable-yet-but still there. Her fingers tightened before she shrugged and stood up carefully. A trickle of her excitement tried to escape, but she was able to position herself that Susan wouldn't think her so pathetically eager.

Pulling at the hem of her skirt, Malina looked down to Susan. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little nervous." That was an understatement, but as nervous as she was, she wanted-needed-this badly. Her body wouldn't take no for an answer as of now, and she didn't want to receive a no mentally either.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next