View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Sana 

Post Sana

Name:
Sana Fujiwara
Place of Birth:
Kyoto, Japan
Nationality:
Japanese
Hair Color:
Dark Blue
Eye Color:
hazel (Goldish)
Ethnicity:
Japanese
Skin Tone: Light
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Impeccably neat in appearance.
Height:
Weight:
51kg about 112 pounds
Bust:
Waist:
Hips:
Background:
Sana grew up under the worst of circumstances, her parents passed away before she had reached her 11th birthday being poor they did not leave her and her sister anything the twins where taken to an orphanage where they met a man named Taro. The man worked there as a janitor though cleaning wasn't the only thing he did. He was a pedophile he targeted the weak girls who where not able to stand up to him. Sana was one such girl being an introvert she was shy and timid she was not capable of standing up to the monster however her sister Kisa did her best to protect her, though sometimes it wasn't enough. The two girls where twins though their personality could not have been more different, the two girls also shared the room with one other her name was Annie who was a younger girl of only about 9 Annie was one of the Taro's favorites but since they arrival of the twins he had been fixed on the twins. Annie had been taken away from her father because of child abuse and molestation and before long it became obvious to the twins that she needed that kind of approval. She became jealous of the twins and as her rage became more obvious so did her mental unbalance. She tore up Sana's books and threw away Kisa's ribbons though the twins forgave her the girl continued to get worse she would say things such as “I hate you now that your here he doesn't even look at me any more. I hate you I wish you had never came here.” But that seemed to have been the last incident eventually the girl grew more and more silent she even seemed to talk to the twins again. No one thought anything of it they just thought that Annie finally got her emotions under control. A year passed without incident, but unlike what everyone had thought it wasn't on February 6th Annie got her hands on a bucket of gasoline dowsed herself in it and set herself on fire. The girls woke up and that night to smoke and alarms going off Kisa broke a window and told Sana to get out and that she would be right there. Sana left through the window though she waited for her sister listening to the screams inside, just then a gust of wind blew into the room and the smoke dissipated for a moment and she saw Kisa trying to save Annie by smothering the flames with a blanket, as she watched the blanket caught on fire and then spread to her sister as her own clothing caught on fire. Sana tried to go back in but by that time the firemen had arrived and one of them grabbed her pulling her away from the window.

Her sister did not survive Sana felt dead it seemed that a part of her had died. Now that she was alone she was quickly adopted. By this time she was 13 and was sent off to high school she did well enough without trying she didn't seem to care about anything. Her adoptive parents where supportive and helpful though they could never ease her pain. Gradually she begin to return to who she had been it wasn't easy for her but over the course of the next 3 years she regained part of her livelihood though she was still shy her parents thought that she would do better spending sometime away from Kyoto as they sent her to shokushu. Since arriving how ever her personality seemed to shift when shes under great distress it seems that she would shift to her sisters personality though she has no idea of it.
Psychological Profile:
Mentally Sana is still fairly stable though physically she wasn't as healthy as she could be, she is intelligent loves to read and has a collection of books that could bury one alive. She spends a lot of her time with her nose buried in books and when she isn't reading she's usually attempting to write her own novel.
Personality:
Sana is a introvert she's shy and timid though she dose have a bit of a temper when you manage to get her mad. Though the majority of the time she is soft spoken and sweet to just about anyone who deserves her attentions. She is a bit of a coward almost always running away from a fight rather then facing it. She is a loving and caring person to those who get to know her she has a bad habit of putting too much of herself into a relationship and often ends up hurt because of it.

Kisa seems to be the second personality of Sana. Unlike her sweet and kind sister Kisa is more out going she doesn't have a shy bone in her body Kisa is far more out going and fun loving then her sister. The two of them can be almost seen as direct opposites though the two of them had gotten along well in life because of their sisterhood and their common experiences.
Virgin?
For the most part.
Piercing or Tattoos:
She has one tattoo on her left shoulder blade of half a broken heart.
Language:
Chinese Japanese and a tiny bit of English.
Books, Cookies, Cake, Sweets of any kind, and Clothes.
Activities: Writing, Dancing, Reading, Cooking, and Playing the Piano

Last edited by Sana on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Post Re: Sana
Welcome to the site from your friendly neighborhood spider-monster.

My character, Michelle lived in Okinawa for a while, so if Sana needs someone to talk to, Michelle will be there.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Welcome! *waves*

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Your character's pic reminds of an anime. Oh... what's it's name? Moonlight lady or soemthing? <<?

Well, welcome to campus, Sana. But be wary, don't walk outside by yourself at night... or daylight either. =P

Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:59 pm

mmhmm and is there a approval process? or just a profile and go? Oh im gona add a multiple personality disorder for the heck of it xD.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Usually it's fine to get started after posting a profile. It can always be changed if there are issues. If you are adding multiple personalities, you might want to get that posted first before starting =P

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:17 am

Heh, Shy girls don't stay Shy for very long...especially if Linny gets ahold of you ;]

Welcome to Campus Sana, interesting character you have here. I hope you enjoy your stay to the fullest!

There is no approval process. If you're looking to start a thread I'm sure there's plenty of monsters laying around here <_< Or students *sly grin* It may take a day or two to get a thread started but dont get discouraged, once you dive in it tends to speed up.

<33 Chris.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:35 am

welcome sana all four of us here at household shokushu shojou as we call ourselves do love your profile... I've been decided to be embassador to say hello though seems vanessa/anomin got to your topic first...anyhow Welcome from Darwin/raven/tatiana, alice/erica/kard, belnades/rose/chris/lariel & vanessa/anomin/michael/uhmmm okay i forget all of van's characters but anyway we hope you enjoy the campus and to rp with you sometime... once alice & belnades decide to get out of their funk

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:32 am

Welcome !
Care to rp a encounter sometime ?

Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:27 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]