View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 An old foe with a new name 

Post An old foe with a new name
Hello once again. To the old students here that remember who I am, it's good to see you all again, to the new students I haven't had the pleasure of playing with, I do hope I get to nab a fair share of you rather soon.

I used to frequent the boards here quite often, and well, after a few things that went on in my personal life, well, let's just say I haven't had the opportunity to post on a forum in a long time, much less a forum in this nature. I hope some of you gals haven't forgotten me, or who I am, but for a refresher course, I'll give a nicely detailed biography as to who Grail is.

His life began, and ended, in the time that society nowadays would call the dark ages, or the medieval ages as well. Grail was a knight, serving his country to the best of his ability, and his ability was quite reknowned. He was a born leader, failthful to his men, and loyal to his kingdom, there was not a thing in the world that could have bribed him away from his duties to his king and country.

That is, to say, that stealing his heart was a completely different story. Like most tragedies of their time, he had fallen for a simple villager, one who happend to live in the village of one of his King's most hated foes. When instructed to ransack the country side, and willingly kill the woman he had fallen for, the former knight turned his back on his king and his men, opting to become a wanted criminal for treason instead of killing the one person he loved.

Eventually after years of running and hiding, escaping the king's wrath would prove too difficult for him and his love, and both of them were burned at the stake. Feeling a betrayle and hatred for the kingdom he once so rightfully served, his soul was twisted, cursed to damnation as he was burned.

His rage would not allow him to die so easily. Just minutes after his body had died, his vengeful soul re-inhabited his body, a soul with a demonic aura all around it that caused his body to warp into the monstrousity it is today.

The re-incarnated lizard man from hell stands at nearly seven feet tall, and weighs just about as much as a pro-wrestler at his size. Covered in scales, his body is able to stand strong impacts without feeling a thing, however, sharp objects, if shoved up towards him, and not trying to go through him, would easily perice the flesh underneath those scales.

His wingspan, the leathery wings that almost have a life of their own, would be as tall as he is, allowing him to have an instant burst of speed while running, or grant him the ability to quickly retreat into the air.

Perhaps, however, the most terrifying feature his body sports, is the incredibly sharp, razor like tail that sways to and fro from behind his body. Able to cut through trees without a hinderance, and cause sparks to fly from metal, he mainly uses this apendage to cut through fabric, and to torment that naughty girl that seems to be a bit too stubborn for her own good.

After hundereds of years of venting his rage, he doesn't seem to be all that ready to stop yet...his soul endlessly searching for a sign that his love was able to come back as well...and perhaps she could dull the flame that raged on forever inside of that twisted, black soul.

Not everything from his past life had died, however, because one of the defining features of Grail's abilities, would be the ability to summon other demon's from hell, and command them to do his bidding. Whether it be to subdue a young female, or help participate in trying to break her spirit and soul with the vile acts he performs on them.

Humilation, degredation, words of the most vile intent seem to be what he enjoys most other than the act itself, and voices himself quite often, even when he is taking pleasure from the flesh of another. So expect to have your ear talked off in the worst ways imaginable if you were to ever meet up with this particular lizard man.

I think I got everything there. If anyone wishes to know anything more to this monster, do pm me up. I am heading to bed now, however, so I do hope to hear from some of you soon.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:26 am

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:31 am
Profile WWW

sounds fun... I hear demon spawns have an abundance of mana >D

.. I must be the only girl around here that actually targets monsters... quite the paradox =P

Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:04 am

Long time no see Maddy, good to see that you're doing well :D

As for you Miko *waves finger* Grail doesn't necessarily mind anyone targetting him, makes him more cocky that way :p

Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:14 pm

And I'm a mod as well. :P (Account name Tsyr)

Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:55 am
Profile WWW

*Whaps your hand away from teh "Blow Grail up button"*

Grats on the modship :D I wonder if I stuck around if I'd have them privledges lol

Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:03 am

Admins have that button. All I got is a bunch of locks.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:16 am
Profile WWW

Welcome back Grail! Glad to see you've joined us again.

<3 Chris.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:28 pm

Well, it's good to be back :D Though I gotta seriously start up some rping...I am getting bored with WoW and as much as I love TF2, it doesn't really add any erotism to anything :P

Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:33 am

Wow, just make a few changes to his features and I'd have a mini me :lol: . Your name sounds familiar but I can't remember which of the few dragonian/lizard man type monsters from the old boards you were. Anyway welcome back, perhaps Grail and Ryujin can team up sometime.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:10 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: An old foe with a new name
Bumping this for all the new blood.

IF anyone needs any more details, PM my ass.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:26 am

Nice re-intro. You've left your character open to new interpretations and improvements, I like that. Welcome back, Grail.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 am

welcome back Grail we need to catch up =p

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 am

Agreed, Grail. We should chat sometime.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:17 pm
Profile WWW

One of my favorites to play with ;]

<33 But he knows that.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]