View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Revisit to a friend 

Post Re: A Revisit to a friend
"Ah-Ahh!" she moans softly.

Long shuddering breaths leave her body as she tries to maintain some ounce of control. Her cheeks flush a soft pink as the heat continues to rise in her body. Juices slowly began to trickle from her exposed womanhood. Feeling the hot tip of his cock trace along her netherlips nearly took the breath out of her. Her entire body quivers in anticipation. Kanoe's eyes flutter some before she clenches them shut, trying to block these amazing feelings. Oh god it felt so good but she had to keep fighting.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Siferus pushed his shaft into her hungry slit, her juices trickling down onto his meat as he began to slide in and out slowly to heighten the effect of the drug coursing her veins.

Another tendril coiled around her free breast, squeezing and releasing the luscious orbs, pushing her nipple down gently.

"Bet you feel good now, eh? He said with the evil smile that she had seen last time.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:42 am

"Nngh! Ohhh!" she groans loudly.

Her hands clench into fists as her entire body shudders. The creature's thick meat slides into her tight inviting folds. The lewd sound of juices squishing around the invading member showed how aroused the woman's body already was. Kanoe's dripping inner walls cling to the large rod as it slides slowly in and out. The witch feebly shakes her head side to side. Already she felt her loins tensing up. Her juices made it easy for monster's cock to force into her body. Heated blood throbs violently inside her swollen clitoris.

Every breath that left Kanoe's lips left as a soft moan. She felt so unbearably hot. Her luscious mounds bounce and sway as the beast continues to thrust into her body. Eyes flutter as the tendrils showed no mercy as they squeeze and fondle her heavy orbs sending even more sensations rolling through her chest and down the rest of her body. Her body quivers, tensing up more and more as the woman tries desperately to resist. Juices ran freely down the thrusting cock and down onto the concrete roof. A warm haze of pleasure and lust began to roll over her mind, threatening to overwhelm her.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:00 am

Siferus continues to pound into her tight and soft slit, feeling her cling to his dick as it slides back and forth in it's effort to please her. Lewd squishing sounds and her moans of ecstasy fill night night air as he gradually pounds into her faster, making the sex that much more intense for Kanoe.

The squeezing and releasing of her breasts got faster and faster, the twin tendrils alternating the squeezing. Her orbs were magnificent. Her body was heavenly. He decided then and there that she would be his toy for hours.

"Just so you know, I hope you don't have plans tonight. You're gonna be here for a long while, Kanoe. He said, that smug smile on his face. It undoubtedly upset Kanoe, but there isn't anything she can do about it. Bound and helpless and in the grasp of a spider.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:14 pm

"Ah! Ahhnn! Ahhhh!"

Her cries grew louder and louder as the beast grew more aggressive. The woman's body jolts violently with each vicious thrust feeling the monster's cock hilt itself deep inside her shivering folds. Kanoe strains against her bonds as she moans in pleasure. Her cheeks blush a deep crimson at how quickly she was succumbing to this thing. The creature's member was crashing through her defenses like a battering ram. The butterflies in her stomach had burst into flames as heat rises in her loins. Eyes flutter wildly and slowly begin to roll back in her head. Her entire body was tense but slowly began to loosen up. The woman's limbs began to relax, letting the tendrils spread her limbs out and open her thighs for easier access.

She could not muster a response. All night? She could not imagine it. Her mind was so hazy now, so hard to think straight as her precious orbs were fondled and the hot meat pounds away at her dripping sex. She was barely even holding back now, what will happen after several hours of this?

Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Siferus' cock continued to plunge itself in and out of the beautiful witch, each thrust pushing her closer to losing herself to the moment.

Her moans of pleasure were music to his ears as the more she moaned in her ecstasy, the more he ravaged her body, a tendril laying between her lucious breasts, the two coiled around her breasts push them together, the tendril beginning to slide between her orbs, the tip emerging enough for her to flick her tongue and reach it.

"Having fun yet?"

Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Kanoe's body began to arch upwards in her bonds. Her well endowed chest thrusts upwards into the constricting tendrils while another warm appendage glides between her glistening mounds. The sawing motion sent waves of heat and desire crashing through her clouded mind. Her body began to tensing up once more. The pounding cock sent several jolts through her loins and sex. Inner walls began to cling harder, contracting hungerly around the hot meat. There was no stopping it now. The witch's body began shiver as all the tension that the poison and the creature's touch brought suddenly released in a mind blowing climax.

The witch's mouth opens in a loud scream, not even aware of the tip teasing before her lips. Hot juices gush forth, soaking down the beast's cock and down her twitching thighs. Firm mounds, swollen with arousal mash and grind against the tendrils as her body remains arched as if she were being offered as a sacrificed.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Siferus was immediately captivated by her scream of orgasm that he knew that he had to make her scream like this over and over again all night long.

Knowing that she wasn't going to try and escape, he laid on the concrete roof. He was careful as she was now riding his thick shaft with him thrusting up into her, she could look down and see the pleasure on his face. Pleasure brought on by her actions and her body.

Two tendrils wiggled within her grasp, practically inviting her to pleasure them as well, her breasts bouncing in the grasp of the tendrils as she was lifted with every thrust and her falling onto the long shaft as she came back down.

Aaahhnn...Your body is incredible, Kanoe."

Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:43 pm

"Ahhnn! Ahhh! Oh god!" she moans.

Her eyes were completely clouded over. The poison kept her body hot and sensitive to the touch giving her no chance to recover from the monster's advances. Her body sank down, becoming fully impaled on the creature's cock. The size took the breath out of as it fills her entire being. The powerful thrusts forces it deeper into her womb, causing her body to bounce up and down. Loud cries left her with each bounce as drool began to trickle out of the corner of her mouth.

Kanoe's legs spread as far apart as they could allowing the hot rod to plow in and out of her body. Eyes flutter wildly as pleasure continues to bombard all her senses. Her nipples throb as tendrils stroke and flick across them, continuously mauling her precious orbs. Fingers twitch and close slowly around the other appendages that were brought to her reach. They began to slowly squeeze and stroke the heated flesh, feeling the vile tendrils.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Siferus moaned even louder when her fingers lightly wrapped around his tendrils, beginning to stroke them lightly as she bounced up and down on his shaft. The tendril that is sliding between her molded orbs reached up into her mouth, sliding in with no trouble at all, beginning to thrust into her waiting mouth while still sliding between her breasts.

His cock felt Kanoe's strong vaginal muscles tighten as he thrust into her and loosen as she fell, almost as if she were milking him for his seed. She was getting close to having that wish fulfilled, feeling his long member begin to throb and pulsate inside of her. He was going to cum...and soon.

"Ahhhnnnnn! I'm cumming! His voice came out once again.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:08 pm

"Mmph! Mmm..."

Muffled groans vibrate into the thrusting tendril in her mouth. Her hands began to unconciously work the tentacles, stroking them as if they were actual cocks. There was little left in her brain to fight her body's and this monster's needs. Trembling legs began to slowly extend and relax, bobbing her body up and down on the large member.

Hearing the mention of hot spunk filling her body, her legs shiver and work faster. Her body impaled itself on the monster's phallus over and over. Hips rock and grind against the pulsing meat, doing everything she can to force the beast to cum. Her pride and concious pushed aside, all she wanted was to be filled with this monster's seed.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Siferus was caught off guard by her reaction to her statement as far as that last time he filled her, she was almost terrified about the prospect. This time, she actually wanted it. Almost needed it. He felt her hands work the tendrils faster and harder, almost like she wanted them to coat her in seed as well. He had turned this girl into a sex-crazed witch. That was exactly what he wanted.

His cock pulsated a few more times before unleashing a flood of seed into her sex, the excess spraying onto the insides of her thighs and ran down the length of his hard shaft, which continued to pound her repeatedly, not showing the slightest hint of slowing down whatsoever.

"A little less shy this time around, eh Kanoe? I like that about you. I think you'll last all night. Does that sound appealing to you? He asked, pulling the tendril from her mouth, the tendril sliding back down to just thrust between her sensitive breasts.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:29 pm

The woman gasps for breath as she sank down on the pumping member. She could feel the hot ooze shooting up into her womb, filling her to the brim. She felt the seed run down her quivering thighs as she hung their limp in her bonds. Kanoe pants softly, each breath ending in a soft moan as a tendril saws between her luscious cleavage. She did not want this but she could not fight it anymore. It felt so good to be filled to be abused by this creature. The tiny voice telling her to fight was being drowned out in a sea of blissful pleasures.

Her insides shudder as the beast continues to thrust up into her body. Hot cum squishes out around the thick cock with every bounce as the woman flops helplessly in her bonds. The groans quickly grew louder and more breathless as tension and need builds inside her loins. Her body was getting no rest as another climax was already building inside her body.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Siferus released her from her bonds, letting Kanoe have all the movement she wanted, continuing to thrust upwards into her soft insides repeatedly and forcefully, her body bouncing blissfully on top of him, her moans of pleasure exciting him all the more.

The more she stroked the tendrils in her hands, the faster and harder they pulsated in her hands, showing the urge to spray her with the hot seed that had filled her just moments ago.

As the tendrils continued to pump rapidly between her warm swollen breasts, the tip once again reached to where her tongue could just reach out and flick the tip.

"This is why I love hunting you, Kanoe. The reward definitely makes it all worthwhile."

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:12 am

"Nng...So...Ssoo..Good.." she moans.

Her hands pump rapidly over the two pulsing tendrils. Her thumb strokes rapid circles around their tips as she brings them close to her lips. Kanoe's moans sent hot breaths over the two appendages as she swirls her tongue around their tips and took turns taking long deep sucks from each of them.

The student could feel her heavy breasts pulsing rapidly with heated blood sending ripples of bliss through out her chest and the rest of her body. Kanoe brought her upper arms close to her chest, forcing her swollen mammaries to mash and smother around the two thrusting tendrils in her cleavage.

"Mmph!"

A muffled cry sounds from her as she deep throats one of the tendrils. Her entire body was shuddering once more. The lewd squishing sound between her things becaming a loud suckling slurp as more hot juices gush forth from a second climax. Kanoe's eyes flutter and close as she swoons against the creature, taking long shuddering sucks from the tendril in her lips. Whether it was from the countless monster attacks or the aphrodisic, this woman was not fighting her body's deepest wants anymore.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next