View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 From one new girl to another... 

Post From one new girl to another...
Michelle was headed back to her room after a long day of classes. It had been a long day, but she still had her daily practice to do. She sighed as she walked, not wanting to, but knowing it was needed. Her long, red hair trailed behind her, partially covering the backpack slung over her right shoulder.

As she turned the corner, her eyes came to rest on a student that was obviously lost. Michelle approached the new girl.

"Everything okay?"

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:19 am

Post Re: From one new girl to another...
“High school.” Shiori said out loud as she walked into the building. She let out a long sigh, this was gonna be interesting to say the least she not the academics which she was sure was gonna be simple but the people she would meet. Supposedly this was gonna teach her some creativity from what she saw she doubted it though some people said high school was where you learned who you where the other half said that it was suppressive of individualism and forces you to fall into categories, how was this suppose to teach her to be original she sighed and when she stopped she realized she was lost. Her thoughts had consumed her and now she didn't know which way was which. She sighed and sat down tracing her steps in her mind she had taken the first left and then....

As she continued to think she heard someone speak to her making her jump her glasses falling off. “Darn it.” she said frustrated. As she found her glasses she placed them back on her face feeling a little grumpy but she re framed from showing it as she said “Oh its nothing do you happen to have a map though?” she asked the girl looking in her bag for her own map which she didn't know where she had put. She knew she should have memorized it.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:40 am

"A map? No, I didn't bring it. Didn't think to. Michelle responded after sifting through her bag briefly.

She put her bag back on her back and moved a few loose strands of hair behind her ear.

"I have a pretty good idea how to get to wherever you're headed. I can help you get there, if you'd like. I'm Michelle, by the way. She spoke again, trying to be as helpful as possible, noticing the subtle curves of Shiori's body.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:58 am

Shiori finally found the map in her bag pulling it out she gave it a good once over and memorized it she let out a sigh of relief. She smiled at the girl who was offering to help. She had always had a photo graphic memory and from the once over of the map she basically knew where everything was. She felt a lot more relaxed now. She hated not knowing her surroundings it made her nervous she didn't know why it just did and she hated not knowing.

“I'm Shiori.” she said with a smile at the other girl “I just got her from Tokyo University.” she said with a smile “Its a big change.” she added not sure what else to say she looked at the girl with a smile she seemed sweet and kind. She wanted to make friends with the girl since friendships never seemed to come easily to her but she wasn't sure how to approach the subject.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:06 am

"Tokyo, eh? I'm originally from Okinawa. Mind a little company, Shiori? Not often I meet another Japanese girl around here.

Michelle smiled at Shiori, resisting the urge to flirt.

Oh! she's cute. She's pretty shy though. I'll let her make the first move...

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:20 am

Shiori smiled softly brushing a lock of hair out of her behind her ear. “No not at all.” she said with a grin “I don't have anything to do anyways. My besides picking out classes but I really don't need to do that right now.” she put her map back in her bag and looked for a place to site and chat. She scanned the near by area smiling as she noticed the a bench (And or chair or something you pick xD) near the corner of the room slowly she walked that way and gestured to the girl with a smile indicating that she wanted her to come along.

Shiori sat down in the chair and patted the seat next to her. “Anyways have you been here long?” she asked interested in what she had to say about the school “It seems like a nice place but looks can be deceiving” she said nodding her head a little as she spoke as if she was keeping rhythm.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Michelle wandered over to sit beside Shiori, crossing her legs, not to be flirty, but to get comfortable. She thought long and hard about the statements that her new friend had made.

"The people here are nice. It's a very peaceful little island. Just no guys around, for when we get "urges"... She said, putting little quotes around the word urges.

An idea sparked fresh in her head. Maybe Shiori would accompany her on her training session. She'd never had someone watch her before.

"You're Japanese. Maybe you've heard of Master Shi's school of martial arts and bushido. If you have, I went there to learn a few techniques. Maybe you'd like to see what is taught there. It's really quite interesting. If you want to, that is. She said, hoping that since Shiori didn't have plans already, she would join her.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]